November IUI #2, Anyone doing their IUI & testing in Novmeber?

babydreams06

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been seeing so many threads, I thought I will start one so for ladies whose AF arrived on the 17th October..

My husband (39 yrs) & myself (26 yrs) are trying to have a baby for the last 11 months now.. We had not been to the doctor till september and after all tests the doc asked us to go through first round of IUI last month but as i already mentioned AF arrived yesterday and I have an appointment with the Doc today CD2.. I am now looking forward to see what she suggests ...may be another round of IUI... I was disappointed yesterday but atleast now I can look forward for this cycle.. Any ladies with me??

Looking forward for something good this month :) :baby:

My hubby 28 Me 36 are trying to having a baby for 1.5 years. Had a etopic on 2008 (natural) and I did a IVF last june but miscarriage at 5wks. I started taking metformin and down couple of pounds and Bingo!!!! my cycles were regulated and started to ovulate on my own, so before returning to try another IVF, My doctor suggested me to try IUI first that will be by the end of October or early November. How about you?

My doc asked me to start taking Letroz 2.5 mg from Monday for 5 days and I will be starting scans on CD 7th which is this Saturday ( to check the folicle growth) but this also means more blood tests to check my harmone levels (I hate needles). Last time I had just one folicle. I am hoping I have more this time around..

Also she has asked me to take some nutritional suppliments. So I have some three big tablets that i need to take everyday including folic acid. I am really praying this works..

When is your IUI scheduled? are you taking any medicines?

Hello
Well I dont know when it will be my IUI yet. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he did a sonogram to see how many eggs I have, I think I have three.... (2)@11mm and (1)@8mm. I have to go back Friday to see how they are and probably the doctor will increase my dose of clomid and give me another medicine to help.
As my first IUI I dont know how it works, but I just took clomid 100mg on my fourth day of my period for five days, I was supposed to ovulate on November 26 which is the next tuesday. What do you think?

Hello
Well I dont know when it will be my IUI yet. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he did a sonogram to see how many eggs I have, I think I have three.... (2)@11mm and (1)@8mm. I have to go back Friday to see how they are and probably the doctor will increase my dose of clomid and give me another medicine to help.
As my first IUI I dont know how it works, but I just took clomid 100mg on my fourth day of my period for five days, I was supposed to ovulate on November 26 which is the next tuesday. What do you think?

Hey,

I was on Letroz for five days last months and started scans from day 8 alomost every alternate day. I could see that the follicle size was growing with each scan.. So on Friday you follicle size would have increased for sure and in case its not adequate enough then I guess the doc may increase the clomid.. Otherwise I guess they may give you an HCG shot.. not sure thought but I had one last time.. Tomorrow will be my last day on Letroz and then I have a scan saturday morning.. :baby:

They may even do some blood test to check the E2 levels..

Good luck:flower::hugs:

Hi babydream06, I went friday for my u/s and I have one good follicle and with lucky I will have two. Well the good one is 14mm the other one is 8mm or 11mm uhg...they grow so slow... however my doctor said that the follicle will grow and he will not increase my dose. Tomorrow I will have another u/s let see how they are. I will let you know. I'm very excited and nervous. What about you?? I hope all is well with you...FX

Hi babydream06, I went friday for my u/s and I have one good follicle and with lucky I will have two. Well the good one is 14mm the other one is 8mm or 11mm uhg...they grow so slow... however my doctor said that the follicle will grow and he will not increase my dose. Tomorrow I will have another u/s let see how they are. I will let you know. I'm very excited and nervous. What about you?? I hope all is well with you...FX

I am happy for you that you have a good follicle & I will pray that the second one grows as well.. :hugs:Which day of your cycle is it today? Yesterday was my day 7 ( also finished my letroz dosage on day 6) I went for the u/s and have 6 smalls on the right and 10 smalls on the left.. Nothing big enough as yet. I think day 7 is too early to scan ( what do you think??).. Doctor has asked me scan again on the 10th day which is Tuesday :baby: hoping I have atleast one good folicle by then.. Cant wait for Tuesday.. Hope you are doing well otherwise!

scan rescheduled for today.. next one hour... will keep you posted https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/baby.gif

Hi,

I had my Day 9 scan yesterday but unfortunately nothing big yet.. have two on the left & 2 on the right but they are all measuring approx 1.1 * 0.98. I guess it has to be above 1.8 to be good. Very dissappointed yesterday.

My doctor told me that may be they are late slow bloomers and I may still have a chance. Last time it measured 2.3 * 1.8 on Day 9 https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

She said she does not want to scan very frequently and now we will repeat the scan on Day 13th. Hoping atleast one would have grown by then.. fingers crossed. If not they will cancel my IUI this month and I will have to wait for another month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->