||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Thanks, there isnt any blood in it :( but there is so much of it, it makes me excited! (Who'd of thought i would ever get excited about a snotty vagina! lol)
The midwife said i am 2cm dilated but could stretch me to 3, and she could feel the baby's head, so im keeping everything crossed (except my legs!) that i dont have to wait until saturday!

Hello all. My name is Tasha and im expectin my first child on Nov 26.

Hey ladies.
Its my due date tomorrow. MW wouldnt do a sweep today as its a day too early :( but, she said if i go to the drop in clinic on friday they will do one then for me. Fingers crossed i wont need one and little miss will make an appearence before then.

Hope everyone is well.

xx

Hey all, back from the midwife, she took my blood :cry: as my iron needs to be kept an eye on as it's not the highest, and it needs to be checked because I want to go to the birthing centre :) had the good midwife too, she said baby is head down, but back to back, so I need to spend some time on my hands and knees :haha:
fundal height was 34cm, and my no was 100/60

Hope every one is well :flower:

Sounds good Sarah! Ugh had a cold ice block and now LO is going psycho

Pah, you don't need sleep. Who on earth needs sleep? Arn't you a robot like me?

Why am I allooonneee inn the woorrrllddd :cry:

:rofl:

Haha well I'm used to little sleep, ad I don't usually 'nap' but I'm hoping Riley will map because surely there's only so much whinging a snotty toddler can do?? He just doesn't know what he wants, he wants a drink, but I'm not allowed to hold it but I has to be in a glass, he wants to sleep, but won't sleep, he wants me to hold him but I'm not allowed to sit down and hold him, would like to scream, but of course, it's not his fault he's poorly and all I can do is let him have a cry when he wants to and cuddle him when he comes for a cuddle!

ha, youll understand when you have a toddler!

I was babysitting my friends 2 year old not long ago and she made me carry her everywhere :haha:

shortie, sorry riley isnt feeling great. I have a snotty toddler to at the moment. Its such hard work. My little miss is back to back to. Everything i have tried to get her to turm just isnt working.

Afternoon leopard and blahh. (sorry i dont know real names :blush:)

Is anyone else feeling sooooo exhausted. The nesting is supposed to start round about now isnt it? all i want to do it sleep. I have no motivation to do the important jobs around the house that actually need doing.

xx

Im 9 days overdue and im STILL waiting for the nesting instinct to kick in! lol
I have to force myself to get the hoover out!

Yeh he comes over for me to pick him up but then pushes Me away.. :dohh:

He's currently putting bouncy balls down my top.. Quietest hes been all day.. He's such a strange child!

I never got nesting instinct :(
And good morning lol, its 2am here.

I keep forgetting about the time difference, it's only 4pm here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->