||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Hiya.... I'm due 11/11/11 soooo can't wait to meet my little girl xxxx

Due Nov 21 (even though my ticker says 22nd) with a girl Abby! Can't wait to finally meet her! xo

My word it took me blimmin' ages to catch up with this thread haha!

^to the newbies...^ Your gunna all have to include your name or else you'll get shouted at when the Leopard wakes up! :haha:

How are you feeling now Courtney? Contractions still happening?

Its officially 2nd november here now... which means I officially have 5 days left (If not less) of pregnancy! Woooooooooooooo!!! :dance: Getting induced on 7th Nov, so unless something starts up then I have an ACTUAL EXPIRY DATE!

Cant wait to meet my LO!! :D

Hello November Mommies! I'm due Nov 15, expecting a girl. Just 2 weeks left!

Can I be added to your list? My name is Heather and I'm due Nov 15 with a baby boy (Levi)! And my days are fading away quickly now it seems. Last Thursday at Dr I was 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced!! Go back to Dr tomorrow!!

^to the newbies...^ Your gunna all have to include your name or else you'll get shouted at when the Leopard wakes up! :haha:

Its officially 2nd november here now... which means I officially have 5 days left (If not less) of pregnancy! Woooooooooooooo!!! :dance: Getting induced on 7th Nov, so unless something starts up then I have an ACTUAL EXPIRY DATE!

:trouble: Now to some ass whooping time...
:rofl:

Contractions have settled down a little though I have lower abdominal pain and pressure and my lower back is aching something chronic. Feel a bit whoosy :wacko:

the girlies that gave me their name has been added :thumbup:

:haha: lol the made me chuckle!!

Morning ladies, it's 5.50 am here, up with my poorly LO! Midwife appointment at 12.15.. She's got to take some blood today! Urgh I hate bloods being done!

And one else with appointments today?

Hope every ones well :)

Not today for me Sarah, my appointment is tomorrow to see the OB, hoping he has good news for me :D

Fingers crossed! Did you manage any sleep?

Today is going to be such a long day! :coffee: not usually up and dressed till 8, but Riley woke up at half 5 as OH was getting up for work, when this happens he won't stay upstairs he wants OH :dohh:

He was home about half hour yesterday and got fed up of him crying and whinging (which of course you do when you're poorly) I was like.. Try and put up with this all day every day it's flippin hard work! (he seems to think its easy being a SAHM:dohh:)

And don't get me wrong I wouldn't change it for the world, but some times it's considered the easy option staying at home with them, but we don't get holidays and weekends and late starts/early finishes in our job! :haha:

Are you going to be a SAHM? Or you returning to work?

(my sister is a single mother and juggles work and uni and being a mother, dunno how she does it!)

i cannot work anymore due to disablity, and I always wanted to be SAHM :)

i cannot work anymore due to disablity, and I always wanted to be SAHM :)

It's the best job in the world, and it's how it's supposed to be IMO, bit old fashioned like that, why go out and work to pay some one else to bring up my children, I don't want to miss any part of them growin up - its my job, not a nursery worker! (but this is my choice and my opinion, people who chose differently is entirely up to each individual before I offend any one!)

Agreed. I'm VERY old school. I believe the man is the breadwinner and the women the 'baker' so to speak haha. My friends think I am insane to have these ideas so far into the 21st century, but it's the way I see it.

:haha: well I was brought up that way, the only thin is I'm a crap 'baker' think I need lessons on how to be a good housewife, think this may be my new years resolution :haha:

Lol, I'm a terrible house wife, but a few problems make it hard on me, but i toddle my way around.

Dunno about toddle, I'm definitely waddling at the minute though :rofl:

Lol yep waddling. Go the penguins (us) lol!

Woke up to mega cervical pressure today and when I walk I get stabby pains down there. Kinda feels like if you have a really full bladder it kind of hurts your stomach. Also lost a chunk of what I guess is my mucus plug but not much of it :) Hopefully my body is starting to get ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->