||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

:happydance: fingers crossed! I've been having those stabby type pains for a while, today though I'm gonna lose the plot, I'm so exhausted and have the midwife later, and Riley is poorly and everything just makes him cry at me :)growlmad:) but my mum is coming with me on her break so she can help with Riley.. But the house looks likes a bombs gone off, so I better find some energy from somewhere to make it look 'respecrable' :dohh:

First things first though.. Breakfast! :coffee:

Oh lost some plug is good news, hopefully things keep moving for you!

Sarah don't sweat it, my house is a pigsty but FIL keeps cleaning :haha:

Wish some one would come and clean for me, OH just
Comes back and plays on his phone all night, seriously pissing me off how invisible I seem to be right now!

Plus, this whole SAHM thing.. Meaning I have to ask him o transfer me some money, he got paid on Friday, and I've been asking him since to send me some money into my bank, which he hasn't done yet, but I've nothing in for breakfast and I'm hungry :cry: if OH was here right now he'd have something large as heavy being thrown in his direction!

(I know he's busy at work and I don't like to pester him about money all the time.. But I'm hungry :()

Rant over :)

Yeah I just had a massive fight over the phone with Oh :(

eek, so glad i have my own money :(

Urgh, I've got Riley crying and snotting all over me (ew) and I need to go to the shop so I can make somethin but I don't think the shop accepts snot or payment grr!

3rd day of the start of clearouts. I'd like him to stay in 1 more week but im gearing myself up for an 'early' baby

i'm gonna be so disappointed when I go overdue :rofl:

3rd day of the start of clearouts. I'd like him to stay in 1 more week but im gearing myself up for an 'early' baby

i'm gonna be so disappointed when I go overdue :rofl:

I know what you mean!

Same here, I've said she's gonna be early all the way through.. But I'm not sure if that's a feeling.. Or if it's just desperate hope that I don't go over due!

Last night I panicked big time as I could feel my baby's head through my knickers, half way down my pubic hair :D I know obviously where the baby comes out from but it was just such a shock :D

:shrug: What do you mean? I can just feel my pelvic bone.

Well I had twingy feeling down below, put my hand there and baby's head was there... Half way down my bits! I made a post about it last night and people said its just bubs nicely engaged :D Scared the hell out of me tho :D

I felt that the other night, but she has moved back up a little.

Ooh, i think my sweep may have done something! Im losing LOADS of plug today, which is the 1st sign i've had this entire pregnancy. Being 9 days overdue is sooooooo crappy! I know losing plug doesnt mean anything is imminent, but i feel excited that SOMETHING is happening down there!

Oh yay, hope this is the start. Losing ypur plug means you're somewhat dilated so atleast its going in the right direction :hugs: Was there blood in it?

Oh I hope something is happening for you!

ugh my bump and back is sore :(

Fingers crossed for you Mrsturner.

I'm full term today so big mile stone reached for us. Baby is 3/5 engaged as of this morning's check up and everything else looks good. 3-5 weeks left for us, so am just enjoying the last few weeks of being pregnant and planning what I can do on my maternity leave before Baby arrives to keep myself occupied, still got a week left at work to take my mind off the wait.

I'm hoping that when I click post I'll see a watermelon on my ticker lol...

Good luck ladies x

Wooooop 37 weeks today!

Got several weekly emails saying "your baby is full term - any day now"! Very exciting!

Anytime from now - 5 weeks and illl be a mom!

My daily bnb habit is getting worse tho.. Im here pretty much all day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"