• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Indian takeaway is on the way... not trying to induce anything, but that'd be a bonus! My workplace did interview for my cover today - finally, so i feel like i can breathe a bit and worry less should i start to feel like somethings happening!

Hurry up daddy with my curry!

Blah.. you are welcome to my home.. am now making hot garlic curry with tamarind and eggplant sauted in spices...

I bought lots of ingredients today to make hot curry ^_^ My partner only likes korma, and I like jalfrezi and other stuff, so Ill make hot curries, maybe something will happen?

My word it took me blimmin' ages to catch up with this thread haha!

^to the newbies...^ Your gunna all have to include your name or else you'll get shouted at when the Leopard wakes up! :haha:

How are you feeling now Courtney? Contractions still happening?

Its officially 2nd november here now... which means I officially have 5 days left (If not less) of pregnancy! Woooooooooooooo!!! :dance: Getting induced on 7th Nov, so unless something starts up then I have an ACTUAL EXPIRY DATE!

Cant wait to meet my LO!! :D

:haha: lol the made me chuckle!!

:rofl:

Lots of labour dust for you MrsTurner :dust:

I have my sweep tomorrow! Was trying to explain to OH what happens and he ended up putting his hands up to his ears and saying 'Megan, thats enough now!' :haha: God knows what hes going to be like during labour :dohh:

I dont think its going to work tho, just have a feeling my body isnt ready yet :nope:

Indian takeaway is on the way... not trying to induce anything, but that'd be a bonus! My workplace did interview for my cover today - finally, so i feel like i can breathe a bit and worry less should i start to feel like somethings happening!

Try cooking Indian.. its best when home cooked.. restaurants tend to make it bland to suit everyone..

I bought lots of ingredients today to make hot curry ^_^ My partner only likes korma, and I like jalfrezi and other stuff, so Ill make hot curries, maybe something will happen?

maybe:thumbup::haha: But nothing like trying to cook or try a new dish..:thumbup:

I'm not even indian and that is my daily diet xD

ooooh... then we have to wait for some miracle food to help us..:haha:

Indeed! Maybe the opposite would work for us?

I ll bury my tongue before i eat anything bland:winkwink:

already salivating like a dog from the smell of curry...:blush:

Im so glad im not the only one that feels like this! Ive been told all throughout my pregnancy, that my diet is what is affecting my heartburn etc - sorry I would rather have heartburn than eat bland food. I love thai, indian and chinese food, and more than willing to try anything once.

I was thinking more along the lines of overdosing on sugar..:haha:

I just ate chocolate i got for my babyshower.. and my moms scaring me that i ll have a big LO like me..:growlmad: i weighed 4 kg at birth.. :dohh:

Im so glad im not the only one that feels like this! Ive been told all throughout my pregnancy, that my diet is what is affecting my heartburn etc - sorry I would rather have heartburn than eat bland food. I love thai, indian and chinese food, and more than willing to try anything once.

Indeed:haha:
"Heartburn Vs Length of tongue.. " My Husbands words..

my 37+ 4/5 bump!

Attachments

• Photo0677.jpg
    Photo0677.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo0672.jpg
    Photo0672.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo0678.jpg
    Photo0678.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bump, mines huge! I'm really struggling urghhh!!

Speaking of curry, I was supposed to make one today.. Totally couldnt be arsed though, glad OH is at training tonight so isn't eating at home as he didn't have time!

Phewwwwww Riley is asleep - is 7pm too early for me to go to bed too?!?

Try cooking Indian.. its best when home cooked.. restaurants tend to make it bland to suit everyone..

I completely agree - home cooked is soooooo much better, but i'm pooped tonight and there's no veg left in the house, so thought we would have a night off cooking

Can i be added too?? My name is Emilie, due the 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->