• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

xbabygoose, have you had a sweep? Your MW might try it (or again) and hope that it'll kick start your labour! She'll probably talk you through the possibility of an induction too if your up for it that is, you don't have to :flower:

Hi myturnyet, I sympathise! Also have the discomfort of being awake myself lol. Do you find that when you need to turn in bed you wake up, and have to shift your weight in bit's to roll over taking at least 1-2minutes to make a complete 180 degree turn? Then discover that the turn has been in vein because your bladder has decided that it must be emptied right then and (if your not quick enough) there!

anyone else get this.. I'm sitting down minding my own business watching TV and I hear a sort of crack noise coming from my bump :shrug: I always go 'omg is it my waters going to go' but obv it isn't. What the heck is it?! Its not very loud so not coming from my pelvis. Very odd! Its happened prob 4 times in the last week or so.

hey... it happened to me yesterday night and freaked the hell out of me.. i read it here bnb that the "plop" sound comes when water breaks...
I sat totally still for about a minute thinking if i move its gonna gush :haha:
but obviously nothing happened..:blush:

I'm beind induced on 20th of this month :D If she doesn't come early on her own. Is anyone doing a birth plan?

Hi guys
Well to my surprise I was sent to Hospital to be induced
Due to having low fluid. I'm right now in the hospital
They just started my induction. Wish me luck!

Ooooh good luck jelly! :flower:

2rockinboys - yeah I'm having my first sweep tomorrow. Some reason I don't think its gunna work. But we will see!!

Good Luck!! Hope you have a quick and easy induction :happydance:

I'll be keeping my finger's crossed that the sweep work's for you xbabygoose!! Make sure to wear a panty liner :thumbup:

Dont you worry... i got a pack of the next strength up from what I normally wear 'just in case' :haha:

I can not get to sleep at all... I'm lying in bed thinking every little twinge could be the start of something lol then my legs start getting all twitchy yay I love restless legs and just as I take my mind off that heartburn kicks in woo hoo and last but not least it's time to use the loo AGAIN!!!!!

Just need to think not long now maximum 3 weeks xxx

Morning ladies, it's 5.50 am here, up with my poorly LO! Midwife appointment at 12.15.. She's got to take some blood today! Urgh I hate bloods being done!

And one else with appointments today?

Hope every ones well :)

Had a Dr appt today! I am now at 3cm! Possibly inducing next week if no baby yet. But until then I am now officially off work on bedrest due to stress and swelling. Hope ur appt went good!

Contractions started and they are coming
Pretty close.

Oooh, interesting Jelly! Hope its not too much for you at this moment in time! Bet you can't wait to meet your LO :flower:

Good luck jelly, I hope it all goes smoothly for you and you have an easy labour and birth. You must be so excited to meet your baby! :hugs:

only like 3 weeks left. This is getting outrageous.
I'm getting inpatient already!
however, I am feeling fantastic. No pain anywhere, or heartburn, I can breath again.
Those are never a good signs. LOLSSS Probably not at nearly 37 weeks along...

Jellyx - so exciting. I hope all goes fantastically for you :) All the best! x x

LO hasn't grown in a week :shrug: heartbeart and movement are great but no growth. Growth scan on tuesday :thumbup:

Good luck jelly!

Guys I really reccommend evening primrose oil inserted vaginally. I've inserted 1 capsule every night for yhe past 4 and yesterday and this morning I've lost decent amounts of plug although this am my cervix doesn't feel as soft or squishy :shrug:

^^ I wouldn't know what to do with it :haha:

I feel so stiff this morning - I feel like I've been hit by a bus! :dohh:

Good luck jelly!

Guys I really reccommend evening primrose oil inserted vaginally. I've inserted 1 capsule every night for yhe past 4 and yesterday and this morning I've lost decent amounts of plug although this am my cervix doesn't feel as soft or squishy :shrug:

I have been doing that for weeks and nothing at all for me. Now 6 days overdue. If your cervix is low and soft most natural methods will have some positive effect, but if it is high and closed nothing seems to work at all.

I am not inserting two capsules nightly but to no effect :(

aw :( maybe its just coinsidental for me then? have you tried clary sage? i used it on my bump mixed with sweet almond oil after a radox bath and my waters broke a few hours later.

been googling and i think maybe my cervix feels 'harder' (its not hard, just not as 'full' squishy IYKWIM?!) because I am further effaced? Hope so anyway!

https://images.sutterhealth.org/healthwise/hwxml/media/medical/hw/h9991589_001.jpg

incase anyone else doesnt really understand what effaced means :shrug: Makes sense my cervix would feel less squishy the further effaced I am right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->