||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

:hi:
Only just noticed this thread, I'm due my rainbow baby on the 24th of November (which is also my birthday!) and i'm having a little boy who we are calling Scott-Antonio (first name)

Blah.. you are welcome to my home.. am now making hot garlic curry with tamarind and eggplant sauted in spices...

YUM!

Does anyone else get this.. I'm sitting down minding my own business watching TV and I hear a sort of crack noise coming from my bump :shrug: I always go 'omg is it my waters going to go' but obv it isn't. What the heck is it?! Its not very loud so not coming from my pelvis. Very odd! Its happened prob 4 times in the last week or so.

Just been delivered... an extra spicy chicken madras and chips! Last weekend i had one of these and it set off pains - big time! :dance:

I hate really spicy curries :( I cant enjoy cos they just burn my mouth. I like a good old middle of the road bhuna.

I normally hate them too, but a week over due I dont care if it blows my head off as long as it sets things off!

I can't eat anything too spicey, hope it starts something for you!!

I ate a vindaloo the other day and it totally blew my head off. It obviously didnt work though! It just stripped my insides. lol :)

i had a really hot curry when i was wanting amelie out but it didnt work for me either lol

Im getting really crampy, exactly the same happened last time too. Willl be on the RLT in a short while haha!

disha, my OHs family is Malaysian/Indian. OH is born in the UK tho. So yes lots of Asian food especially curries for dinner! Never liked spicy food but 6.5years with OH has changed my mind. I eat hotter food than my OH and his mom haha. Green chillies with everything!

My OHs dad makes a mean North Indian lamb chop/spinach dish to eat with rice.. Might have to ask him to make it soon.. Its something about lamb and mutton I just love at the moment. Just starting to drool thinking about it :D

Ive noticed that my bump is a lot sorer today and Im huffing and puffing a lot more as well.. Im getting plenty of "oh my god, you are HUUUUUGE" comments, even tho im measuring just fine :D

Hello Ladies, how are we all feeling? Any plan's for firework's night? :happydance:
I've got a cold (lovingly left from my OH's sister after we put her up for 5night's last week, thanx claire :thumbup: NOT!) and have been having period type pains in the evening's since the weekend. MW said LO is 2/5th engaged Monday jus gone, and if he's not here by the weekend I'm booked in for a sweep this coming Monday at 4pm!

Is firework's night an English thing? Im Scandinavian and OH Asian so not really heard of that before :D

Yeah!! Here's a wiki entry if your interested in knowing more :flower:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

I was wondering why Sainsbury's is selling fireworks :D In Finland/Sweden we only do fireworks on New Years Eve :)

I'm kinda hoping ill be busy that day... Having a baby! Lol, I'd ADORE a Nov 5th baby, think of the birthday fireworks every year :D

After reading it, think I should also add that most people don't celebrate it for anti-Catholic reason's, (Im sure most people don't actually know the full story behind Bonfire night :haha:) just more about enjoying firework's, BBQ's, and being with friend's/ family ect

I'm kinda hoping ill be busy that day... Having a baby! Lol, I'd ADORE a Nov 5th baby, think of the birthday fireworks every year :D

I hope for your sake you'll be busy either with or having a baby too!! No fun going over, how are you feeling? Any plan's of action induction wise?

I'm feeling absolutely FINE. How frustrating?!

I get some cramps at night, lots of BH's but that's been happening for weeks. Hardly any plus loss. I do however have very sore hips and leg and I can barely walk or get a good nights sleep.

As for induction, I haven't got a clue. Just gotta ring up in the morning for a bed, go in and get it over with. Never thought it would come to that so just gotta take it as it comes really. Haven't a clue what to expect, shall have to ask m/w tomorro!

Ahhh, I remember the fireworks in London...I had no idea about them and was so confused why they were happening. :dohh:

I had a dr. appt. today and cervix has not progressed past last week's 1 cm. I'm trying to be patient. Just waiting...:coffee:

How is everyone feeling? I feel kind of poopy...just when I try to walk...or sit...or sleep. :haha:

my baby has been going mad for the last 30 minutes! nonstop swishing about and feels loooooooooooow. Gonna go to bed soon and will have a look at bump in the mirror to see if theres a further drop!

My friend is having a get together on saturday so will take my LO to hers to watch fireworks and amelie can play with her little cousins and neice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->