• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

https://images.sutterhealth.org/healthwise/hwxml/media/medical/hw/h9991589_001.jpg

incase anyone else doesnt really understand what effaced means :shrug: Makes sense my cervix would feel less squishy the further effaced I am right?

I agree makes sense to me lol!

I'll be leaving all the poking around to a midwife though:haha:

Im used to having a good feel up there from TTC for a year! haha

I'd only get myself worried if things were 'normal' or what not, so I'll just leave it to some one else who knows what they're doing :haha:

Full term tomorrow :happydance:

I'm going to write her eviction notice..

me too! MW says my box should be delivered before 38 weeks and aslong as thats here, we're good to go on the homebirth :happydance:

Ugh I have $80 sitting in my bank and I'm Ebaying :p

Ohhhh I'm addicted to eBay,I'm trying to stay away :haha:

I NEVEr spend over $5 on one item if I can help it :rofl:

I'm the same, I like a bargain! Got a Baby swing for Riley last year for 11.50, (one of those like £40+ ones) emailed the seller asking what she'd accept before the auction ended and she asked for £25, I offered her £20 so she said she'd prefer the auction to carry on..oh I love a bargain!

Presentation scan this morning at 11.30am, just to double check he's head down, I'm pretty confident he is, then we're all set to have a home birth. Gonna ask the sonographer to double check it's a boy as well. They said 100% sure it was at 20 week scan but you still can't help thinking 'what if'!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Xxx

Tizy, come join the home birth thread if you're not already :)!

Good morning ladies!
Good luck at your scan Tizy, hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Think I too will be leaving the cervix prodding to the MW as I'm not even sure what it's supposed to feel like normally lol
Auron just did the cutest thing ever!! Mr Maker is on, and he just sang along with the shape's and danced/jumped with them :cloud9: so sweet!! He know's what shape's they are too, I'm so proud

i hate mr maker! I remember amelie once at my mums has us all in stitches. My mums cats have this play thing that is basically a small pop up tent in a square shape. Amelie put it on one day so her legs, arms and head were popping out the various holes and started dancing saying 'i am a shape' :rofl: I love toddlers :cloud9:

im in single figures!!!

Blah - i hate Mr Maker too.... as well as big cook, little cook!!!

eek, single figures :happydance: How exciting!

Riley also loves mr maker! My nephew used to be in hysterics at about 6 months old when the shapes used to dance, he'd just sit there like he was being tickled, was adorable!

The one's I hate the most are 'Come Outside', 'Big Cook Little Cook', 'Grandpa In My Pocket' (that kid really grinds my gears!) 'Teletubbies', and 'Balamory'
Don't mind 'Mr Maker' or 'I Can Cook', and sadly, I really enjoy 'Tinga Tinga Tales' :haha:

:rofl: about Amelie and the tent, that's so awesome!!

I don't like 'same smiles' 'big and small' and I think that's pretty much it, I love gigglebiz! :haha:

Im sleeping way too much. At least 10 hours a night :D Obviously I wake up for toilet every hour or so but its crazy how much I can sleep! I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts :D

Feel very lazy waking up at 11am tho! Logged on bnb to see whats happening and sounds like some ladies are getting close to having their LOs!

Is anyone else super hot all the time? My OH is sleeping in tracksuits and wants the radiator put on - I can barely wear clothes its so hot for me :D Last night at 2am I was standing outside in my knickers cooling down :D Something for the neighbours to talk about!

I keep getting hot, but it's more the fact that I want a breeze or fresh air, so I keep opening the back door, or the windows etc :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->