• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Riley was just sticking his hands up my top, so I just rubbed my bump and said your baby sister is in there, and he rubbed it, then I said give your baby sister a kiss, and he kissed my bump! :cloud9:

Riley was just sticking his hands up my top, so I just rubbed my bump and said your baby sister is in there, and he rubbed it, then I said give your baby sister a kiss, and he kissed my bump! :cloud9:

Aww, soooo cute!

aw :( maybe its just coinsidental for me then? have you tried clary sage? i used it on my bump mixed with sweet almond oil after a radox bath and my waters broke a few hours later.

been googling and i think maybe my cervix feels 'harder' (its not hard, just not as 'full' squishy IYKWIM?!) because I am further effaced? Hope so anyway!

I am using clary sage everyday but still nothing. I would bet I am not effaced but as nobody will do an examination of me or consider a sweep until I am +10 I have no idea.

doh, I'd of thought they'd have offered a sweep a bit sooner really considering most trusts offer inductions at term +10!

Im pretty sure here you dont get offered sweeps until you are term or overdue, unless of course medically neccessary. Inductions arent mentioned either until 40 weeks.

Most midwives don't do sweeps before the due date, but 10 days over due, you're sort of looking at being induced then, seen as you're only left to go +14 days!

My midwife told me that with your 1st baby you get a sweep and 40 and 41 weeks and only 41 weeks with 2nd+ babies.
My NHS trust (Salisbury) induce at term +12 unless you specifically don't want to be x

O/t but I just watched The Source Code. it is one of the most confusing, deep movies I have seen in a long time. I recommend you take the time to watch it!

Dont think I've heard that before, gonna go see what it's about .. :thumbup:

O/t but I just watched The Source Code. it is one of the most confusing, deep movies I have seen in a long time. I recommend you take the time to watch it!

I thought so too! I mean it was kinda like inception. Just a bit strange to me.

Inception was good, but not as good in my opinion DeJaVu was weird!

hey everyone :wave:
Well due today but no definite signs of madam making an appearence. Off the the walk in centre for my sweep tomorrow then have my term+ appointment at the hospital next thursday for a second sweep if there is no sign by then.

Inception, i have watched that film about 5 times and still cant get my head around it :haha:

xx

Saw Inception at the cinema, it was awesome! I'd forgotten how much I loved JGL as an actor until I watched it <3 anyone else love '3rd rock from the sun' in it's day?

I love inception, brilliant film.

My hospital do sweep at +10 if under midwife led care and then want induction at +14. I am refusing induction until +17 as I want to try for my homebirth and if I get induced I can't have that, not will they allow me to use the birthing pool.

Watched source code the other day - thought it was good, but they could have done a bit more with it - just my opinion though.

Another good day at work, another day closer to meeting my baby. loving it :)

I fancy going movies now.. Watch something and enjoy an outing with or without OH.. After my lil man is here, I doubt Ill get to go cinema for a bit!

Urgh, I hate OHs job this time of year, he's a gas engineer, so as you can imagine this is when he starts to get very busy, but being pregnant and him being busy, really isn't helping, I feel so lonely! And when he does come home, I'm sorting Riley out for bed, and OB is shattered and doesn't speak much, makes me feel pretty down not having him 'here' (I mean like when he's home but he's not actually any use to talk to or anything)

:cry:

My OH is at home but a lot of the time he isnt here really.. His head is somewhere else.. So I can relate shortie1990 :)

It's horrible, feel completely invisible some times, but feel guilty that he's working so hard for our gorgeous little family!

i can relate to. Due to the OH not getting home from work until gone 7 he hasnt seen Shae since monday night. And is going to be late again tonight so wont see him until tomrrow. Its KILLING me being this huge and having to bath shae and put him to bed on my own. :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->