• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Lol, yeh bit of a difference with prawns and shrimp.
Crabs and spiders are members of the phylum arthropoda family, though in different sub categories. So yes, they are slightly related.

Thanks, Leopard. :haha:How do you know this stuff? Are you a science teacher?

No I'm 17 years old! Haha, I have an Iq of 182 and an extreme thirst for knowledge that is all :)

:haha:Oh, that's right! I knew that, but I keep forgetting your age...I would of never placed you that young. You smart girl, you!!

Im not a fan really of seafood but that looks good! And i'd LOVE to try lobster!

Just had another rearrange in hosp bag because it needs to be in the car tonight, and Im sure shes gunna be too big for the clothes ive packed :haha:

Happy 38 weeks Zooy! x

Congratulations Zooy!
I haven't even packed my bag yet megan lol!

I've had mine packed since 34 weeks just on case... almost two month ago (im a fool!)

Get on it, it might be more stressful than you think, like mine was! :haha:

Aye I should. Should have had it 2 weeks ago when LO was supposed to be coming lol. God I'm terrible xD

I am due November 18th with a boy. <3 :)
Wanting to do it without an epidural, but will use narcotics if needed and I'll try gas before as well.

I still havent packed my hospital bag, and with all the on and off twinges Ive been having you would have thought I would have done it.

Leopard I had no idea of your age, I thought you were around the same age as me (20). :)

My name is Trudy and I am due on 23rd November with a girl. Still at work at the momment but my last day Monday so looking forward to some rest before my little princess arrives! xx

Well looks like my doctor as wrong yet again... I did not go into labor =( She said to call her today if I don't but I dont even see the point - I'll just see her Monday...
Am feeling a bit down about this especially since I've had some painful/cervix centered cramping last night and was sorta getting my hopes up, then it went away completely.
Ah well, continue to wait..........

Aww sorry to hear that mary =[ I always wonder what the sharp pains are, they arent really period pains, but sorta stabbing pain in what I can only assume is my cervix.

On a totally different note, just made myself curry for dinner, and even if I do say so myself, it was gorgeous. LO seems a little too awake now though lol

Hi, baby Alfie arrived 28th october at 23:15 weighing 8lb

Congratulations to all those who've already had their babies and love and luck to those still waiting. Not long now. Katie and baby Alfie x

Congratulations kstan!

Ive had such a busy day today.. Im absolutely knackered.. Ive got nothing left to offer :D We did some hard core tidying up outside and finished a few bits here and there that were left to do. My lower back is killing me and I could fall asleep standing :D

There are lots of fireworks outside but I cant be bothered to go see them :(

Hows everyone's saturday evening going?

Congratulations!

Well OH and LO went out to the local bonfire display, it's a bout a miles walk away and I wernt up to walking there/standin around all night/and back again, so I stayed at home, where I started to feel rather strange!

They came back about 10 minutes ago, (just before 10pm) and I undressed him as he was falling asleep bless him, way past his bed time! But think they both had a great time! :)

About to make a trip to the hossy my feet/legs are so swollen they won't bend and I most certainly can't wear shoes....I've been having greenish discharge today too like thick snot (hoping its my plug and not a creepy infection) I'm a paramedic so I've already checked my blood pressure and its slightly elevated but not high......hoping they'll just keep me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->