||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Urgh, I hate puking! Especially when you've not eaten much and it's just like the insides of your stomach that you're bringing up! Ew

Ive not puked in years.. So cant really remember what its like :D I thought Id be one of those women who would have horrendous morning sickness..but no :)

my heartburn caused mine. TMi but the food wasn't even partially digested yet and I ate it 3 hours ago :(

Bonjour MissMuffet!!

I keep thinking any day now, and then the day comes and goes... only 6 days until my EDD but its shite knowing that it could potentially be another 3 weeks!!!

I know, everyone keeps saying ive only got 2 weeks left, which could be true, but I could actually have a month left, very depressing lol

Baby is officially FULL TERM!!! So excited, can't believe I've actualy made it :)
Really hoping I get to meet this baby girl very very soon,
xx

Im really trying to think positive now even tho Im looking for signs all the time.. Im trying to tell myself, no matter what - Ill be a mom in max 5 weeks :D I do think Ill be dissapointed going over due.. Its like you wait the and look towards this magical date for the whole pregnancy..

Thats how I feel lol, Im trying to stay really positive, but ive been told my whole pregnancy id go early, so if I dont ill feel disappointed lol. Never mind though, got a house move in a couple of days, so hopefully thatll get things moving!

My MW said last appointment (nearly 2 weeks ago) that she will propably see me in the hospital next time instead of our usual appointment.. Well my next appointment is wednesday at 38 weeks and I feel cheated :D

In a way I envy the c-section ladies, because at least they know exactly what day and time they will have their LOs.. I go to bed every night thinking "is this the night???" :D

Im due my next appointment at 39 weeks (for some reason I dont have a 38 week one?), and my MW said she didnt expect me to see me for it >.< Shes got a week! Im hoping the full moon, and moving house might help.

I think the "due date" is hyped so much its easy to get disappointed.. Ive been pregnant for 37 weeks now.. Whats a few more weeks aye? :D

Moving house is hard work! Id propably die moving right now :D I can barely make it to the kitchen without having a little pant and stretch :D

I am 37 weeks tomorrow and miserable beyond belief. This is my 4th. At my 36 week appt, dr said I was 1 cm dilated but my cervix was already softened which he said is better than being dilated. I am hoping he comes soon. I am losing it.

I don't want to jinx it but I think something may be starting to happen for me.. been having regular contractions 10-15 min apart for about 2 and a half hours now. They are all in my lower back/lower bump area - changing positions/walking does not make them go away. So far, they haven't gotten worse or closer together or longer but I'm hoping this will result in something - holding my fingers crossed!

Good luck hun, hope this is it for you :hugs:

Fingers crossed this is it for you!

I really hate the fortune telling the doctor and nurses and family do. By now I should have had my baby 6x over. The doctor has said he hopes I don't make it to my next appointment the last 2 appointments. The nurse Thursday at hospital told me she wouldn't be surprised to see me back Thursday night or Friday. My dad said I was in a good mood Friday so she would be here Saturday. I nested Wednesday so she may have come Thursday. It's never ending.

Well it's been 5 and a half hours of those low back/low bump contractions, still 10-15 minutes apart although a few have come a little closer (maybe 8 min apart).. the pain is not getting worse and last only 15-25 secs still....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->