||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Congrats Katie on baby Alfie!! :flower: hope you have both settled in well x

I had green snot tonight!

Bit gutted I didn't get my bonfire baby :cry:

But had a nice night other wise! Went on the moors in the car to see the view of all the fireworks for miles with OH. Was lovely. We sat in car nice and snug and ate lots of sweets :haha: feel a bit sick now though...

My last pregnant night (hopefully!). I'm worried that induction will take forever and ill be in hospital tomorrow night with it still not worked and having to stay over without my OH or baby to hold! I hate hospitals!

Hey ladies. :)

I'm on the watermelon now?!
There's no more fruits!
I remember when it was just an apple seed. :(
But I'm finally fullterm and feeling really well. :)

Hope everyone else is too.

^^^ I said the exact same thing today : / I can't quite believe it'ams happening sometimes.

Oooooo you are only one day ahead of me. :D
Any signs yet?

It feels weird to think I have something the size of a water melon in my womb, but exciting at the same time.

Still got lots of cramps, and back ache, but I think its more the SPD playing up than anything else.

Hey guys :) I was at a fireworks party last night. Was fun but everyone said my bump was still very high wah. Lost a big piece of plug this morning i think. It was a diff coloyr to the other pieces. It was clear and stringy like very tough ewcm. My discharge turned watery yday and I thought I weed myself at one point my undies were wet. Yuck.

No havin your baby before me, that's not allowed!! :haha:

Congratz again K and thanks for stopping back :D

Blah- fireworks are awesome :thumbup: Good to hear about the plug.

My Bump Dropped Today!!!![size]
Just pree excited about that. went to the toilet after getting out of bed and looked down and was like 'oh that's different' went into the bathroom and had a look in the bathroom, OH saw me and was like 'wow either you got huge or bub dropped' :haha:

So exciting! I think my LO is pretty low. My crotch hurts like a bruise when I walk. These 12 shifts at work on my feet are killing me!

woke up to a hurting back again this morning,feel a little sickly.
I love getting the backache in a morning,it shows me my body is preparing.

I have had this for the past week:)

have a great day everyone x

I wasn't feeling well this morning and was getting tightenings (I think, I find it hard to tell the diff between BHs and movement :shrug:) but now nothing :dohh:

LO was hurting me early from moving, it actually hurt lol

Think my LO moved even lower down last night. Lower stomach cramps, sharp pains in cervix and increased discharge.. Felt like baby was kicking his way down :D

Mw said I might not make it til my next appointment.. Thats wednesday; dont see anything exciting happening before that :D

hi all, havent been on in a few days.

Im OVERDUE ***stampsfeet***
Had a sweep friday which has cause lots of irregular contractions. had my show. 1.5cm dilated yet STILL no baby.
I thought you were more likely to go early/on time with second+ pregnancies.
I COULD CRY. i keep thinking this is it, and then nothing.

xx

Cleaning this morning, daylight savings time threw me off. Really wanting to go for a hike so debating on finding a non rocky trail and going.

Any more babies?? Havent been on here all morning, went for a random drive with OH to Sheffield (2 hour drive each way) to drop a key off which he forgot to give back on Friday when working there :dohh: but I needed a change of scenery, and thought OHs driving may make me go into labour :haha: but Riley slept pretty much all the way there, thank god he always refuses to sleep during the day, even though he really needs to sleep!

TMI but I just vomited my guts up and feel absolutely in the dumps :cry:

Awh feel for the overdue ladies.. I wish Id start to have some signs! Im waiting and waiting, its going to be so exciting!

Leopard, awh poor gal puking! Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->