||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

I keep getting these stabby pains :shrug:

Any one doing anything interesting today? It's so cold out!

Think it's time I go get Riley a hat/scarf/glove set - not that he'll keep them on though :dohh:

Im debating whether I should get out of bed and hit the town. I dont need to buy anything, but it could be nice to get out :) I went to Ikea on saturday and it was a KILLER trip. Jeez, the amount of walking just to buy some pillows :D

It does seem quite chilly today, which I dont mind as Im super hot all the time.

I dont know how you do it; being so pregnant and having other kids as well!

I really want to go to ikea! OH keeps putting it off though! :(

And ya don't really get a choice :haha: it's hard work having a LO, but he's pretty good I just watch him most of the day he likes to do his own thing! He just throws a book at me now and again to read :haha:

We look after OHs 2 year old nephew quite often. He is so hyper! I guess its just something you get used to - having kids around. This is our first so we are in for a shock Im sure :D

So I called my doctor after the contractions got to about 5-7 min apart and she told me to go to the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital, I haven been having those back contractions for 11 hours - they sucked but were not unbearable. Anyway, they checked me and said I was only 2cm (exactly the same as at my last doctor visit!) .. I was crushed... they said to walk around for an hour to see if anything changes, nope still 2cm so they sent me home. They pretty much said it's early labor and that it can last for hours or even days and then possibly even stop.... great.
It's 6:30am, this has been going on for 15.5 hours - I have not slept and am unable to because of the pain. They come about every 4 minutes now and it's more painful... I am so tired of this =(

My nephew is 3 in January, and I can't cope with him AND my LO, I've just had to say no when I'm asked to look after him, (which I'm gutted because I love having him) but its just too much!!

So I called my doctor after the contractions got to about 5-7 min apart and she told me to go to the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital, I haven been having those back contractions for 11 hours - they sucked but were not unbearable. Anyway, they checked me and said I was only 2cm (exactly the same as at my last doctor visit!) .. I was crushed... they said to walk around for an hour to see if anything changes, nope still 2cm so they sent me home. They pretty much said it's early labor and that it can last for hours or even days and then possibly even stop.... great.
It's 6:30am, this has been going on for 15.5 hours - I have not slept and am unable to because of the pain. They come about every 4 minutes now and it's more painful... I am so tired of this =(

Aww :hugs: hope your LO hurries up!!

Awh hun x
Must be so annoying but at least things are happening and the end is in sight! Hopefully you will get some rest :)

I keep getting more and more sharp stabbing pain in my foof/cervix area. Mildly painful now, makes me hold my breath!

Baby is definately low down! Cant wait for my turn now :)

Im enjoying a lay-in this morning, gonna see how long I can stay in bed :D

Blah11, your bump is so cute!

Thanks, i have a long torso (short legs though :(!) so my bump tends to look less sticky out although trust me, i feel massive!

Its my birthday today so my mum is taking me out for lunch :)!

:hugs: Hopefully those pesky contractions will start doing something soon!

Happy birthday Blah! You going any where nice?

I fancy something really yummy for lunch, hmm

Ive got a serious problem with oranges.. I eat minimum 3 a day.. Really wanting one right now..

I fancy tuna for lunch; salad/pasta/baguette mmmm made me hungry now! Maybe its time to get out of bed!

I'm going to make a southern fried chicken with melted cheese and BBQ sauce on a barn cake for dinner yum yum yum

I went on a mad cooking frenzy after finally getting out of bed around mid day; got frozen meals cooked for a week now! I made 4 different meals! OH thinks Im loops :D At least we've got a weeks worth of food ready to be frozen incase somedays I cant be bothered cooking :)

Made pasta sauce, Asian mince sauce, Moroccan chicken and Swedish meatloaf :)

Then I did my housework and dyed my hair. Feel like a super woman haha, so pleased I got stuff done.

Now I fancy hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream! Mmmmmmm :D

Stupid sore belly. Stupid headache. Stupid dogs. Stupid bed. Stupid SPD. Stupid growth scan tomorrow. Stupid 38 weeks.

Ahhh that felt better.

Those meals sound yummy, my lunch wasn't as nice as I expected, I couldn't eat it Urgh!

Leopard - good luck with your scan!

Aww why couldn't you eat it Sarah?
And thanks, I hope it goes alright.

God knows some times I'll be eating something then all of a sudden - mid mouthful I suddenly cannot eat any more and have to spit it out, other wise I'll be sick, it makes me gag instantly, very strange but Ive been like this since I was little, doesn't happen often but when it does it needs to be spat out instantly :dohh:

Hey that happens to me too! We can be weird together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->