||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Morning November Ladies!

Is any ones OH doing 'Movember?!' growing a moustache to raise awareness for testicular cancer?? Mine is, its not really growing too well :haha: he looked rediculous at first, but now I'm sort of used to it :haha:

It's my Nanas birthday this Sunday, she's arranged a do for herself (we usually arrange something and she wants to do this!) just trying to think of a nice little gift to get her, she's always zooming around picking up looking after every one, I just haven't a clue what to get her??

Hi ladies.

Quick update.......

My boy, Angus James, was born by c-section, 9.24am, on 2nd November, 37wks, weighing 6 lb 4 oz.

Things going great!

Not much pain at all from the c-section now 6 days on.

Attachments

• Angus3.jpg
    Angus3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Angus4.jpg
    Angus4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
Just though I'd post a link to Leapards thread if any one is wondering why she's not posted in here for a while..

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/792174-going-hospital-fairly-scared.html

hi all... had my baby boy by c-sec(sort of planned but not so planned.. hehe..)

after my waters broke on thursday eve, admitted and monitored, started with Oxytocin.. Well..INDUCTION FAILED after i was struck at 6 cm for 12 hrs and i couldnt tolerate the pain anymore, so opted for a c-sec(it was 3 days since my waters broke)

my little boy arrived at 11.45 sunday morning weighing 6 lb 13 oz.:cloud9:
he is perfect..

Congratulations!! These November babies are coming thick and fast now! Wish mine would hurry up!

We're not deciding on a name untill she's here, but at the moment, I really like te name Nevaeh.. Hhmm, just can't find a middle name to go with!

Hi Ladies!

Heather Here, due, boy number 3 on the 24th Nov!

been having lots of BHs and being headbutted in the cervix all the time..... ouch!!
got my midwife app. later on, so will see if hes engaging or not. and hopefully it will be my last appointment!!

Congrats to all those who have had their beautiful babies and hope the rest of "full term" mummies like me dont have long till its our turn!!

So exited!!!!! xxx

Morning ladies :) Slowly but steadily November moms are having their LOs!

I got no signs..38week mw appointment tomorrow. Days and weeks seem to pass even though Im not doing much :D

Im going to attempt redoing my pedicure today, thats my challenge for today!

Yesterday I went Sainsburys for our weekly shop and it was the first time I felt uncomfortable walking, I was taking my time and walking like an old duck :D

Wow it's been quiet in here today, wonder if that means some more babies??

My baby is still very much inside :D

Im trying to come up with something nice for dinner but I dont fancy anything really :(

Hows your day been shortie?

Looks like we are due on the same day Sini - my baby is very much still inside as well.

I went for a wonder round Boundary Mill, at Colne, never been before so bought myself a little jumper dress thing, then went to the coffee shop, bought one sandwich, a chocolate muffin(best muffin I've ever had with like melted chocolate inside!!) a glass of come and a bottle of orange water....just under £8!!!!

Im trying to come up with something nice for dinner but I dont fancy anything really :(

My OH works away during the week so have persuaded my friend to go out for a Chinese all you can eat meal haha - Yum...

well just back from the midwife and she told me to get tucking into the fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, hot curries, with plenty ball bouncing, nipple stimulation and sex!!!

i was like..... oh... ok, lol.

4/5th engaged so hes a way to go yet.

bring it on lol

My mw thinks all these methods of bringing labour on are utter rubbish :D Ill be seeing her tomorrow for my 38 week appointment.

I might make OH some steak and chips +extras and have some fruit myself :D

Shortie, sounds like you got value for money!

Ol1wertwist, im mentally prepared to go over due, hope not tho!

to be honest i think its all rubbish too lol really wasnt expecting her to tell me to do all this, but hey, no harm in trying, and i quite like fresh pineapple and chicken curry! :)

Definitely wont do any harm to try!

Really overdone it the last couple of days, very crampy today, constant trips to the loo and to be honest just feeling really run down and horrible. But tomorrow is moving day, and well, we are no where near ready >.< Still no bed, only just managed to get a fridge this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->