||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

I had a lovely day. had a posh pub lunch and had the yummiest burger ever. Came home and done loads of housework with my mum and little brother. Changed a toilet seat, got loads of stuff up the loft, brought the carrycot down, hung nursery curtains up, cleaned my bathroom and he hoovered the stairs for me :) Very lucky to have such a supportive fam!

I had a lovely day. had a posh pub lunch and had the yummiest burger ever. Came home and done loads of housework with my mum and little brother. Changed a toilet seat, got loads of stuff up the loft, brought the carrycot down, hung nursery curtains up, cleaned my bathroom and he hoovered the stairs for me :) Very lucky to have such a supportive fam!

Tease

im pestering my OH to get a curry for tea!

Mmm sounds lovely, my mum was going to come and help me tidy etc, but I'm quite ashamed how bad it is really! :haha: I've just got so much on my to do list

Think we're going to try Riley in his own bed tonight ... :wacko:

im pestering my OH to get a curry for tea!

Mmmmm, my OH came home and made himself something (charming) but I still feel sick from dinner, so think I may just have crumpets later

Oooh, more babies and hopeful contractions. Congratulations ladies, and good luck!

Still nothing going on here. Boo.

Work today was ok, full on, and a few spare moments tomorrow so hopefully it'll be a bit easier. Painful hips still and crazy movements... i hope that baby is still in a good position. Really wanting to nestlike crazy but i have no energy after a day at work and then spending a few good quality moments with our little boy. Still a clean house isn't the most important thing to me, just something that i'd really like!

It's never a nice experience, being told by a woman to get bottom naked and spread your legs :haha: Needless to say, it's been done! Apparently I'm 3cm dilated, baby is 2/5th engaged (still!) but my cervix is high and so we could still be waiting for quite a while :dohh: My next appointment is Monday at 1:25PM. If Elyjah still hasn't made his appearance by then, we'll be booking me in for an induction at that appointment for some time next week, so either way, by next weekend I will have my baby!
Though I am keeping my finger's crossed that the sweep will help and he'll come sooner than that!

How are the rest of you November due ladies today? :flower:

I haven't even hit my due date, yet, but am starting to get really impatient with the waiting! Arrrgghhh.

^^ me either, mines 25th, an I'm so fed up!

On a plus note, I've just out Riley to bed - in his own bed, so hopefuly will just be me and OH in our bed tonight......fingers crossed!!

had my 38 week app today 2 cm dilated .....dr thinks im goin to labor any time in this week so hope fully 11.11.11 is for meeeeeeee........yay.....!!!

best of luck to all of u.........;}

Had my last Dr visit today and I'm on schedule for my c-section on Monday the 14th. I'm getting really excited :happydance: and nervous about the birth. I have started having some BH contractions, but no real contractions. So I think she will hold out until Monday for me.

Good Luck to everyone who is due this week!

Get to sort out all my maternity leave/pay stuff from the government this afternoon, i'm so excited to finally figure it all out!! I'm still at work till at least the end of next week (unless she comes on her original due date) and then potentially pulling half days but i'm so happy it's all getting worked out.

Have my group b strep test this wednesday, I wonder if i'll be dilated at all. I'm strangely excited to get an internal from a lady :haha:. On the downside the doctor i've had for my entire pregnancy is going on maternity leave so i'll have a new doctor for the remainder, which sucks slightly to have to build up a relationship in such a short time but it means i'm getting closer to meeting my little bubs. :cloud9:

Happy full term to all mommy's for the week of the 27th through the 3rd of December.

YAYYYY
Only a few weeks left. : D

How is everyone feeling?

I slept ELEVEN hours last night. :dohh: Usually I'm averaging about 5-6, if that, due to insomnia and hip problems.
I woke up feeling absolutely AMAZING. :happydance:

I was super swollen last night, I guess because it's coming so near to time.
it's totally weird and makes me feel fat.:cry:
but, when I woke up it was gone. So I'm better now.

Hope everyone is feeling good!

Well it's 3.21am here, my toddler just woke up and is now back in bed with us :dohh: they only problem about being woken up is I can't get back to sleep!

TBH I don't feel like I belong or fit in to third tri anymore. I miss commenting on threads and knowing allthe posters... Now most people I was in third tri in from the start are gone. :(

YAYYYY
Only a few weeks left. : D

How is everyone feeling?

I slept ELEVEN hours last night. :dohh: Usually I'm averaging about 5-6, if that, due to insomnia and hip problems.
I woke up feeling absolutely AMAZING. :happydance:

I was super swollen last night, I guess because it's coming so near to time.
it's totally weird and makes me feel fat.:cry:
but, when I woke up it was gone. So I'm better now.

Hope everyone is feeling good!

I have been SO swollen the last couple of weeks. My feet look like bubbles and the skin feels so tight like it could pop! It doesn't even go away when I am sleeping now :( . It definitely looks gross! I was swollen with my first, but nothing like this. My hands are really bad too and the twelve hour shifts on my feet at work don't make my feet feel any better!

Hot Tea, how far over will they let you go? Are you being monitored more closely now?

Tomorrow I go in for an NST. I plan on going as long as my placenta and baby look good. I am planning a home birth.

I hope it happens for you soon hot tea!

Is 6:40am, ive been up since 2am stressing out about this house move and money, and just urgh. Now neither of my debit cards want to work, and I dont know the pin number for the other one >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->