||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

My bump is strange right now.. Definatelly lower down; its hanging over my bikini like and the bottom of bump is soft.. Its like baby's head is in my bits and body arched so there is empty space at the bottom :D

Cashewnut, I can hardly be bothered to move myself from A to B so hats off for moving house!

My bump is quite similar, and im 2/5ths palpable, I have no idea if thats good or bad though lol.

Its exhausting =/ So much has gone wrong all at the last minute, so we will be glad to just get in there I think.

Hi ladies.

Quick update.......

My boy, Angus James, was born by c-section, 9.24am, on 2nd November, 37wks, weighing 6 lb 4 oz.

Things going great!

Not much pain at all from the c-section now 6 days on.

Congratulations! He looks so comfortable and GQ in the second pic. Adorable!

My bump has definately dropped even lower. It feels soft at the bottom also. Bouncing on the ball definately gave me cramps last night. Go to the doc today for another internal but i know im completly closed. This baby is going all the way lol

Another day at work done - 3 more get-ups, woohoo! Seriously thinking that i'm pushing it though. I'm super achy around the hips and the heartburn has returned. Not happy. Man, i complain a lot at the moment, sorry.

I wish MWs did internal checks in the UK, Id like to know if anything is happening :D

Nimbus, still working! Wow :)

I know, i'm crazy. I had my first moment thinking i really shouldn't be at work today... I teach and i just thought that they could do with me having more energy, for me to be a better teacher. Only a few days, and although i do have some stressful things going on there, it's okay and the kids generally are really great. I'll be 38+5 when i leave.

Congratulations to all the ladies who've had their beautiful little babies. Can't believe how quickly November seems to be going by, yeah for beautiful little babies coming our ways soon.

We've been moved again???

October mummies were allowed their thread in third tri, no one sees this in here, and it's nice to see how other people are doing so I dot see why it's a problem to be in third tri, we're not a 'group' we just wanna keep each other company in the final stretch!

:growlmad:

I was looking for this thread everywhere :D

Had my mw appointment, wasnt my usual mw..dissapointef. The replacement mw was a waste of space.. She just chatted nonsense and was rude.. Sigh..

Hows everyone else doing?

Glad to see you back on the forums!

Aww, I don't like my regular midwife, the other one is so much more experienced, my regular seems pretty clueless!

I don't Like the fact they've moved it, now no one comments, it was nice to keep each other sane In the final stretch!

So that's why no one commented in here anymore... lol glad to see this thread come alive again! :)

Its very inconvenient they moved it. I use the forums mainly on an iphone so navigating back and forwards takes ages!

Im a bit excited that no matter what Ill have my baby here in max 4 weeks time. Cant wait to see what he looks like and how we get on as new parents :)

Replacement MW said "you are massive".. Yhen she measured me and had a look at my notes and said "oh your measuring just fine.." Good I didnt take any notice of her nonsense or Id be worrying etc :( If she delivers my baby Ill just sigh..

Can tell this thread wont be used as much now its been moved.. A real shame!

I think some one should whinge at a mod... I'm too :blush:

It is such a shame though, I use my iPhone too, the user CP is helpful, but I unsubscribe accidentally some times and can never find it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->