||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Would you get them cut out? it's a pretty simple procedure (I won't tell you my horror story though!)

Ugh pineapple. Raw, unprocessed pineapple burns the lining of my mouth off and I bleed everywhere :dohh:

Have you tried lots of warm baths and crawling around on hands and knees?

You name it, i've tried it! I've pretty much given up trying to get him out now. Nothing has worked for me. I even ate a vindaloo and i cant stand spicy food! All it did was rot my insides lol

His cut out? Definatley not at this age, unless it was very necessary!

Hi ladies,

Yay it's finally November!!!!!!!

We are expecting our little girl on 11th November!!!! She will be delivered by C-section !

I can't wait and it can't come quick enough!!

Hey ladies! I'm due 9th November. Midwife has booked me in for a sweep on the 8th if bubs hasn't appeared. We're on team yellow so dying to find out what we're having!

We're all ready to go just about so hurry up baby d!!!

P.s can i be added to the list, Lisa 9th team yellow!

Added Lisa

Sarah- Sorry I keep forgetting how young Riley is :dohh:

Lol don't mind me, major baby brain and its 5.30am in the morning and I havent slept since 10am ysterday :thumbup:

Just got back from 40 weeks appointment.
Not dilated, nothing happening :(
I go back on Friday to get an Induction date.

Thanks
I feel so frustrated, like my body fails.
But I guess at the end of the day I'll meet my baby soon.

Oh sometimes our bodies just need a helping hand, kind of like when you went to school and had homework; you weren't going to fail, but you got a better score with help :thumbup:

Got my 36 week growth scan tomorrow, will know if they are inducing me early, sooo nervous!

Oh that is exciting Gem! But why would they induce?

evening girls, (or moning depending on where you are) :wave:

Jelly sorry nothing is happening.

AFM: i have major painful braxton hicks, BAD back ache and feeling woozy. here is hoping something starts happening soon.

xx

evening girls, (or moning depending on where you are) :wave:

Jelly sorry nothing is happening.

AFM: i have major painful braxton hicks, BAD back ache and feeling woozy. here is hoping something starts happening soon.

xx

I could have written what you just did, except I've been having contractions instead of BH and fluid bm as well.

I get LOTS of BH, and some hurt...and I dont remember them with my first...but I have an appointment today so I will see if they have helped progress me at all. I HOPE SO! I am so uncomfortable and want this to happen!

me to on the BM leopard. apart from not fluid. I have been having that for weeks.
I know this sounds stupid as i gave birth last year but i cant tell if they are BH or contractions. This pregnancy has been so different to me first.

Laura, from what I hear they are just about never the same :)

Did all you girls get my book recommendation?

YOU- Having a Baby
Bought it yesterday and finished reading it; it's all up to date and a bloody brilliant pregnancy book. It has a few laughs in it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->