||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Sini don't give in! I had back to back until she crowned and managed on G&A even though I had begged for an epi, go for it if you need it, but don't underestimate yourself!

Sini you'll be ok sweetie like Leopard said, my 1st was back to back and managed gas & air too :hugs:

Im not even in active labour yet and Im already crying.. Its the back pain thats getting me, feels like my back is gonna snap in half.. Doesnt help ive been awake/having contractions for 30+ hours :(

Lack of sleep can be a huge factor, it was the main reason I ended up balling my eyes out and asking for the epi. Get in the shower and get some hot water on your back. :hugs:

I hope things get easier for you sini!

oh hun, keep going you're so close. Back to back sucks - i had that with my last labour. My thoughts are with you. x x

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Hubby works 3rd shift and tonight is his first night back and I miss him terribly :-(

Hey Amanda, sorry to hear you miss him. I'm like that when OH goes away for work, i just feel sick because of how upset it makes me most times.

Really intense cramping and some minor contractions last night, I really thought it would bring something on but they were gone when I woke up this morning.

It's my birthday today and the whole time I've said all I want is a pain free b-day but at this point I just want my bubs out. Come on baby, put your momma in pain.

i know the back to work thing. My hubby went away to cairo 2 weeks after my first was born, messed me up. This time i feel fortunate as he's between jobs so is off until january. Then i'll be home with my toddler and baby on my own. he's working a new job / career an hour away, so it's not going to be easy. i'm quite scared in many aways. not sure how i'll cope really.

Midwife discharged me yest. feel quite emotional about that, as she's become such a support to me. Anyone else feel like this?

Other updates - feeling sorry for myself as just had my wisdom teeth out - toothache was keeping me up at night more than my baby, and toddler with a temperature!

Okay its been almost 6 years since I've had a newborn before Trey made his arrival so I'm a little lost on some things.....just a minute ago I noticed Trey's umbilical cord stump had some blood around it is that normal?!? :-/ also I can't seem to get this kid full! He is ALWAYS hungry!!!

Bleeding around the cord is normal hun. It'll scab a bit, and treat it exactly like a scab, keep clean but don't pick at it. It started at hopsital for us and the midwife gave us some little swabs to clean it up with - i think they were antisceptic wipes. Didn't take too long for the cord to fall off after that.

Our little one doesn't seem overly hungry and that worries me - i'm sure it'll change soon enough with the growth spurts due at every moment from here on in.

I know what you mean about forgetting stuff... although i'm more confident in many ways, there are so many things that i'm confused by still. I'm guessing that i'll be asking lots of questions again to people on here, with us all going through this together, it means that someone is bound to know and understand what's going on!

Can relate Nimbus my OH went back to work Sunday and usually he works away from home sunday-thurseday, but has cut his nights away down to be home more. So he's home tonight till 7am, but when he went sunday i was pulling my hair out. Serenity has just started with Colic and has been screaming from 7am-10pm and i cant rely on OH to take over when it gets too much. Luckily ive changed formula so not too bad last 2 nights. I also have a 19mth toddler which makes it harder especially when he's tired.

Thank goodness because I was beginning to freak out lol! He did not sleep last night and has only dozed here and there today so I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->