||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Tmt, exciting!! My LO is showing no signs of making an appearance any time soon :D Now Ive got a nasty cold as well.. Drinking hot chocolate and eating Swedish ginger biscuits from Ikea - cheering me up a bit :D

My bits are still painful after yesterdays sweep attempt.. Bloody hurts :D

Tmt, that's so exciting! Sini, you'll get there, and enjoy your ikea trips - they sound lovely!

Ahh thanks so much ladies, I was super crampy last night and have loads of back pain today although the back pain could be cause OH kicked me at least 4 times while he was sleeping last night. Am I ever glad I wasn't laying on my side where he could have got me in the belly! I wonder what the heck he was dreaming about to be lashing around in his sleep so much.

Good luck sini, I hope the sweep works for you!!

Baby Layton Born 20/11/2011
Birth story and pics will be posted asap, lol its bedlam at the moment!
xx

Navillus congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pics of your little one

Congratulations on the new babies!!

Ive woken up to strong stomach cramps and Ive had 4 BMs in the last half hour.. Not getting my hopes up tho, propably just a stomach upset :)

ooooh, sounds very promising Sini, it really could be happening. I remember thinking last time that since my edd had gone by, perhasps it would never happen (!?!), what? All in good time they say!

Ive had contractions for 2+ hours now.. They were 7mins apart, lasting 40-50secs but seem to have slowed down now :)

Oh well, at least my body is doing something :D

Yey! shouldn't be too long before you meet your baby now! I hopt that the next few hours go well for yo9u. Keep us posted! All the best x x

Had contractions all day. They need to get closer, longer and more painful...

Oh hun, this is turning out to be a long thing for you... hope that you're able to rest a bit. Come on little one

Contractions over 1min long coming every 3-4mins... Think my pain barrier is shit as Im borderline crying now with each contraction..

I cried at 7 minutes apart so your doing great sweetie :hugs:

Ooh congratulations sini, I hope you get to meet your baby soon! I'll be thinking of you!

Had some plug loss today, not a lot and no tinge of blood but it gives me hope!

Back from hospital. 2-3cm dialated, waiting for active labour. Baby is back to back so pain is horrendous. I will 100% need pain relief when I get to the real deal..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->