||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

That name is gorgeous Sarah!

Sini, you can healthily go to 42wks, maybe LO just needs more baking? hang in there :hugs:

Aye he is just enjoying himself in there! Lazy sod like his dad :D Im quite surprised Im not fed up yet, I think its because ive had such an easy pregnancy :)

Cant wait to be where you ladies are tho - having your LOs in your arms, cuddling them..

It is an awesome feeling but I miss pregnancy a little, and all my muscles and joints settling back into normal rhythm is starting to hurt! When I was in labor they pushed my kleg into my hip (gave birth on my side) and I'm starting to feel it now!

Ouch! Sounds painful!

Im hoping baby doesnt start coming out tonight as Im soooo sleepy :D:D

I was pretty tired, but once that adrenelin hits you forget how tired you were

Lovely name shortie :)

My milk has arrived today/yest and gosh i'm heavy! I know it passes, but wow.

I think i'm healing well, much better than last time, so feel very positive.

Won't be too long now Sini...

Okay TMI but I need some sort of support I had a 2nd degree episiotomy (suffered a 4th degree with my 5year old) and I need to go poopie and I am honestly terrified it's been 4 days since I've had Trey and probably 6 days since I've pooped.....ugh I'm super sore today too like that burning healing feeling around the stitches like the "pulling" feeling :-/

Nimbus did you have your LO on the 18th? If so our LOs share a birthday :-D

Okay TMI but I need some sort of support I had a 2nd degree episiotomy (suffered a 4th degree with my 5year old) and I need to go poopie and I am honestly terrified it's been 4 days since I've had Trey and probably 6 days since I've pooped.....ugh I'm super sore today too like that burning healing feeling around the stitches like the "pulling" feeling :-/

Go poopies!

Naomi is a beautiful name!!

Wow so not as bad as what I had expected! My bleeding isn't near as bad as it was my first go around either! As easy as everything is going and has went it makes my considerations for #3 in the near (maybe Spring ttc) look very promising! Haha :-D my DS1 will be 6 Dec 22 and I definitely don't want another large age gap between my next LO.

I want to TTC in 6 months, but we are not going to prevent anything from happening either :D I want 4 before I'm 25.

Wow, i love it, talk of more babies and ttc when we're still in "our month"! This is fab :) I have to say that despite the fact i feel mightily blessed by our birth and the arrival of our beauty, i know that another baby would mean a serious career break etc etc. Somethin i need to think about carefully before dtd! First baby took around 6 months to concieve, this lady was first month, so i need to be sure... I love pregnancy though, but that's not a reason to get pregnant! OH, i also love being a parent, but there is something special about the time of pregnancy.

Wow ladies! Talking about TTC already!! I cant wait to have this first one.. OH said we will see how it goes and plan on actually having the 2nd one in the future as this one was a surprise :D

Seeing my MW in a few hours. Havent got anything exciting to report.. Today is the magic due date.. Cant belive 9 months has passed!

I wont be TTC I think I'm happy with my two gorgeous little ones :)

I went for my MW appointment today. It wasnt my usual MW, another replacement, she was ok tho and seemed to know what she was doing.

She said Im 3/5th engaged. She offered a sweep which I wasnt really prepared for but I went for it. My cervix is high, long and hard, so she couldnt do the sweep.. Im seeing my MW on monday for another sweep attempt and arranging an induction for 41+5.

Ive had such a bad stomach ache after the sweep attempt.. Cramps and dull ache.. Wasnt comfortable at all :D Ive had smears before, but this was something else :D

I doubt Ill go into labour anytime soon as there are no signs, cervix is up by my tonsils and baby isnt even fully engaged :D

Good to know what everything is ok tho, baby heartrate wise and my bloodpressure etc.

Whatever happens, Ill be a mom in max 12 days!! :)

Hows everyone doing? Hows the pregnancies going and hows the new mommies/babies doing?

Hi ladies,

I can't believe people are already thinking of TTC again so soon! I haven't even considered thinking about DTD yet after my massive tear down there. DH is too scared to go near me in case things are "car crash" down there too! I'm still slightly bleeding
too.
I think we will wait until this LO is potty trained before thinking about TTC again.

My little man is now 17 days old, and i absolutely ADORE being a mummy! I am so blessed to have such a gorgeous baby who is so relaxed (except at 3am!) and chilled out. We had him registered today so he is now official, and sent off our child benefits form. Every little helps!

Apart from not functioning at all well during the night feeds, things are going really well. I am so happy for my little family of 3!

Woo 39 week appointment today and was told I'm 2 cm dilated, 30% effaced and my cervix is soft and favorable!! She told me she doesn't expect me to need my appointment next week as baby was low and she could feel the head :happydance: She also advised me to stop working cause it could be any day now.

Let's go baby girl! Momma's getting impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->