||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Home finally from hospital. Had a traumatic birth, thats why Im only home now and updating you guys.

Ill get some pics sorted and tell you what happened once Ive had some rest :)

Love being a mom, unconditional love is an under statement! X

Congrats Sini!

EMTAmanda, I have the exact same outfit for Bradley as the one in your avatar...here it is without the bib.

photo1.jpg

Got a post on the 3rd tri forum introducing my little man and a bit of a birth story. x

My bewgie bears has his 2 week appointment tomorrow and his cord stump is about to fall off and his plastibell fell off yesterday.....he's already growing on me!

Oh and is anyone else dying to get it on?

If by get it on you mean :sex: then yes! Had to give OH a bj the other night and I was nearly crying with how frustrated I am. We start kissing and that leads to making out and then we get a bit frisky and realise we have to stop.

So damn frustrated :cry:

I am getting moody because I'm so ready to DTD! It's only been two weeks though and I had a 2nd degree episiotomy so I'm definitely looking at waiting another FOUR weeks!!!!!! Bless your heart Leopard! My hubby wants a BJ but I'm on strike haha! No loving for me=no loving for him!

I am getting moody because I'm so ready to DTD! It's only been two weeks though and I had a 2nd degree episiotomy so I'm definitely looking at waiting another FOUR weeks!!!!!! Bless your heart Leopard! My hubby wants a BJ but I'm on strike haha! No loving for me=no loving for him!

I have a second degree tear; not stitched, and I have no idea how that is going to be effected when we do dtd. I felt so sorry for the poor sod, I had to do something for him :haha:

I have stitches :-/ with my 5 year old I had a 4th degree episiotomy but his dad was in Iraq at the time he was born and didn't come home until he was 3 months old so I had no choice but to wait to DTD and it still hurt so this time I'm dying to DTD but terrified at the same time! I'm still bleeding anyway and hubby refuses to DTD if I'm on my period or anything

If it helps to know Amanda, we DTD at 20 days pp. Was a bit uncomfortable to begin with, but it got better after about 5 minutes in.

Does anyone else still come to this thread? :(

Im lurking... serenity is so demanding dont get a minute :dohh:

If I want to go online in peace I put bub to the boob lol!

lol. She's got colic atm pulling my hair out every evening, be glad when it goes so i can enjoy her because im struggling to bond right now :cry:

Oh sweety I'm sure things wil be alright. Have you tried colic drops?

Yes using Dentinox in every feed just got to wait and hope it settles soon x

i'm still about... don't quite feel like i fit into the baby club yet. Part of me feels like i should still be in the third tri, and yet i know that is ridiculous. ho humm, i'll get over my mourning the pregnancy days blues, and WILL cope with two children! ahhhh!

How you guys doing? poppy666 i hope the colic clears up soon, i haven't had to deal with it thankfully, and hope that it will pass us by this time.

Ugh well I avoided tumbling over my whole pregnancy but this morning I put Trey into the car and went to step back stepping half way on the side walk, rolling my ankle, and falling on my back like a turtle......ouchie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->