||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Sooooooo........I know it may sound crazy but is anyone ready to start TTC? Lol I so want another one :)

No more for me but my eldest 3 boys are close in age, i concieved Wade when Gage was 6wks old :haha:

Yeah, we will be going again once I get the all clear :)

Amazing. I would love to TTC again, but i know that it's not even a possibility for a number of years. It would be very irresponsible of us to do so - we don't feel that we could afford to have 3 in childcare, and taking a career break would mean the bills wouldn't be paid as my husband is just starting his new career.

I hope that it all goes amazingly for you all. We were fortunate, it took 7 months or so to get pregant the first time, and this time it happened the first month (i decided to apply for a new job, so we actually stopped trying but the deed had been done, and i got the job, so had to go tell them they had employed a pregnant lady, oops!). I do think that my husband was hoping for a few more months of trying!

YAY!!!!!!! My hubby is getting me a baby sling for christmas!!!! :-D I'm going to be a baby wearing mama! I still haven't did the deed yet I think I'm gonna make him wait till christmas haha!

I tried to make my own sling but it failed miserably.

Well took Serenity to the doctors yesterday cos of the constant crying during the day, knew she had night colic but for over 2wks she been crying during the days and doctor said she has silent reflux so given me infant Gaviscon for now to see how she goes.

There are patterns for ring slings online. DH made me one :D
And no ttc for us yet! Lol enjoying this little one :)

:hi:
Sorry ladies I totally forgot to come in to tell you I had my little man :dohh:
So here's my birth story and a couple of pics
At 8:30pm on the 22nd of November my contractions started, i waited a couple of hours then rang the Birth Centre to see if i could go in, they said if i could cope to stay at home for a bit longer and have some paracetamol, i rang my mum and dad and they came to pick me and Mark up, My little brother Gareth slept on the couch so we didn't need to wake Ellie up and we set off, we had arrived at the Birth Centre, my mum and dad decided to stay the midwife gave me an exam and said i was 3cm and that Scott-Antonio was back to back so it might be a while, she also said i could go home if i wanted but after that exam my contractions decided to come fast and more painful so my mum went to ask for some gas and air, the midwife came to give me gas and air and just as she walked into the room my waters broke, i got on to the bed and was sorta on my back but because of Scott being back to back he was on some bone or something the midwife said which made it more painful with each contraction. So I then turned around and ended up on all fours hanging onto the back of the bed and while he was coming out the midwife turned him so he was coming out a different way, once he came out he had the cord wrapped around his head twice The midwife after getting that off his neck passed him straight to me and by this time i was naked coz i was so hot... Didn't think about my mum and dad being in the room until after that!! Me and Scott had loads of skin to skin contact and cuddles and my mum and dad went at about 6 am to get Ellie to take her to school and tell her that she had a baby brother now. Mark left a couple of hours after that and i stayed in hospital for 2 nights. I didn't need no stitches and Scott slept most of the day so Scott was born at 4:37am and weighed 9lbs.

Here's a pic of him just after he was born and dressed
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/IMG-20111122-00655.jpg

Here's a pic of Ellie with him in the hospital, it was the first time she met him
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/IMG-20111122-00657.jpg

And this was took of Scott a couple of days ago, I had put him in Ellie's bed while I got her clothes out and he fell asleep
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/SamanthaMartin1984/IMG-20111216-00721.jpg

Awww poppy I hope it gets better sweety I know you must be exhausted!!!!!!!! And that is soooooo awesome I'd love to make my own slings!!!! I'm such a little hippie I love making my own things.

having a pooooopy day. Fed up. AF is back i'm sure... I don't seem to miss any periods during bfing. oh well. Husband has left me with both the children yet again. i'm not one to complain about him as he is generally wonderful, but seriously he's been really tired (as he's up at night with our toddler who's been ill recently), but then spends all afternoon on the computer playing games instead of sleeping, then he says he's off out to help some friends out... i could do with some help too! He said he'd stay in if i wanted him too, but i wanted him to want to stay in. it's super that he's helping opther people, but he'll be amazing whilst with them and then all tired whem he comes back. grrrrrrrr. He's helping another friend by driving them to the dentists tomorrow which turns out to be over an hours drive away (he didn't know at the time it was so far away) , which means that i have to miss my health visitor appointment. We can't cancel on them so had to cancel the appointment. i'm angry, but can't be as i should have said something, if that makes sense. I'll talk to my friend when i'm lless angry.

i do feel better having written it down though.

okay, just read that, yup i sound a bit crazy.

I'd be upset too, Nimbus! :hugs: but next time, just tell him how you feel.

Nimbus I know how you feel and it is VERY irritating! My "DH" works 3rd shift, comes home by 8am and is in bed by 9:30am and wants to sleep until MINIMUM 6pm! But then has to get ready to return to work at 9pm....he does nothing around the house and his idea of "helping" with the baby is sitting on the couch holding him! And I thought he'd get up with him Saturday night because we had to get up early to go to church with his family (because he volunteered us to go without asking me first). But nope I had to get up every 3 hours with the baby and get up early to get the kids and me ready Sunday morning.......it can be exhausting and hurtful!

When should I be having a period? I bled after I had trey up until about a week-2 weeks ago but nothing since except really light spotting. I totally can't remember when I started my period again after my 5 year old (who will be *6* on Thursday!) :-D

Im still bleeding, but think ive just had my period cos it was quite heavy and bright, but back to spotting now, wish it would stop its been nearly 7wks :nope:

Hey ladies - nearly Christmas! Haven't been posting much, I can't beleive Naomi as one month old yesterday!

Hope all you mummies and LOs are all well, and are ready for Christmas!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a great new year :flower:

I just finished my period. So much for bfing stopping them for a while! Hey Sarah! Our lovelies are getting older :dance:

As for tiredness, welcome to the club :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->