||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Feeling better over the last couple of days. We had a good chat about everything, and i think we're both a bit more confident now. I think we both need to be a bit more selfish with family time and not volunteer so much to do stuff as it volunteers the other person to have two children for however long. Thank you for reading/listening.

Sill bleeding here, i thought i had finished and then we're back again to the bright stuff so i'm thinking that's my period. I seem to recall the same thing happening last time. Funny how quickly you forget these things.

Our little girl is doing well, we're breastfeeding and that's going beautifully. I'm unsure if i'll breastfeed for as long as last time, but we'll see. She generally wakes a couple of times int he night, which feels ok. I don't feel super run down or anything, but perhaps that's becausse my OH hasn't gone back to work properly yet. Occasionally i feel quite trapped and scared about the new year when he does return to work full time and will probably only be about for a couple of hours with me each day. not sure how i'll cope.

How are you guys feeling?

feeling good but sick... i have a cold and it's annoying. everything else is going fine :)

I feel great! LO wakes usually twice a night (at midnight and 4am then up for the day between 6-8am) my house is a mess and I haven't cooked a good dinner since he's been born but we're surviving haha. I can't wait to get my sling we ordered it last week so it should be here any day. I'm not really bleeding anymore besides very light spotting. I'm actually ready to TTC #3! I want these two super close in age. My oldest turns 6 today and I love his and LO's age gap but I want the next one close. I'm sooooo ready for Christmas though! Today we're baking all day :-D

Officially stopped bleeding today FINALLY :happydance: between the crying from colic and reflux i managed to get Serenitys first proper smile yesterday awww

Attachments

• photo0129.jpg
    photo0129.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo0131.jpg
    photo0131.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
beautiful poppy666. looking forward to a lopvely smile here - can't be long now!

LO had her dye xray today. I hope the results are good.

That is just beautiful poppy! What is the Xray for leopard? Soooo hubby and I have DTD twice and are we completely insane for hoping we're pregnant again? :-O

Leopard fx'd everything comes back ok. whats the test for?

EMTAmanda not insane :haha: if you want them close in age best starting now, people say your more fertile after birth :winkwink: ive not dtd yet, need 100% contraception first lol

She has had dilated kidneys since before she was born. When she was born they found she had a duplex system on the left kidney. The scan is to check for urinary reflux and to check why the left kidney is smaller than her right when it should be bigger.

Awwww leopard I hope everything goes smoothly! I tested yesterday with an 88 cent walmart test and it looked soooo positive color and all and I guess it was just a horrid evap because I retested this morning and got a BFN.......I had a hard night with both LOs though so maybe its for the best

Arghhhh i dtd yesterday with noooooooooooo protection :dohh: af was last week so hoping im ok till i can sort out the Depo Provera.

Uh oh poppy lol :) good luck! I think I'm actually ovulating now I haven't had my first "period" since I quit bleeding soooo idk but I had A LOT of EWCM earlier today! I hope everyone had a splendid holiday!!!!

I still spot all the symptoms of ovulating too, can't help but notice them. I mention them to my OH and he laughs, then looks at me funny as if to ask if i'm asking. Tehe, makes me chuckle!

Hope all is ok poppy666, eeek! Not long after we had our son the same thing happened for us and i ended up crying my eyes out, all of a dither. I guess at that stage i should have realised that i wasn't well, as we had always wanted more than one child and had said what will be etc. Not long after i was diagnosed with PND. All looking ok so far this time though.

Did a spot of sales shopping today, bought a few girlie things for my little lady... i was told to keep away from the pink though (OH is worried i'll go crazy), so i was good, although incredibly tempted!

Oh my gosh I'm about ready to slap my inlaws!!!!! I'm soooo tired of them being at our house ALL the time (inviting themselves over) and then telling OH and me that we need to "share" the baby and let him spend the night with them so we can get some time off.....ummm if I wanted "time off" or away from my children I wouldn't have had them

Bah, i'm glad that we live a good distance from ours. HGaving said that, it'd be lovely for our little one to have a closer relationship with them

Well LO is officially in 3-6month clothes.....getting so big! AND I'm proud to announce I got my first gummy grin last night!!!!

DD isn't doing so well. She hardly wanted to eat yesterday. + her stools have gone green and she had a subline temperature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->