||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

If everyone doesn't mind me asking how old is everyone? I'm 23 and Hubby is 26. Camryn (my 6 year old) comes from a previous marriage and his biological dad has officially turned dead beat :-/ but John (hubby) treats "Cam" as his own :) and Trey is a third generation (hince why we call him Trey) :-D

Yeah i'm not good with some of the mean things that are said over in the club... it was quite similar when my boy was little too, so i tried to keep out of it and found a place in postnatal support and with the breastfeeding guys, particularly after 6months. I enjoy the toddler etc section, but i have felt quite 'lost' within the bnb forums... postnatal recovery has been a dream in comparison to last time, which i'm very thankful for, and i feel like a newbie in many ways with breastfeeding (and yet it's only a couple of months since i stopped, and it's going well really). Thank you guys for still being about here! i'd be completely lost otherwise! I know that there is a thread on here for my local area, but my friend was on there and i know that she's made friends there etc and i didn't want to get in the way - if that makes sense?!? i'm a teacher and the support thread there has been quiet, so yeah, very glad to have this place to come back to... again thank you

Lorelei settled really well last night, i guess she had a proper bed time... i ventured into the land of newborn and toddler bathtime ON MY OWN :wacko: What was i thinking? In truth it was all going ok, Simon was in, Lorelei was in the bath support, both very happy and content. I got her washed and then took her out and got her sorted as Simon played, all fine,but she wouldn't be put down and so washing Simon wasn't going to happen without tears somewhere. So i had to let her cry (she was fine, just tired and wanted comfort), whilst getting simon ready. It's just that little bit more stressful, ah for a couple more arms! He did some good massive splashes and i got very wet, he got the silent treatment for a bit (i probably would have cheered usually). Hubby had been planning lessons (also a teacher), but stopped to come to help me. I really want to be able to manage this without having to rely on him, i'm going to have to by tomorrow! I guess it'll just happen, and i'll leave the joint bathing for a little while longer.

If everyone doesn't mind me asking how old is everyone? I'm 23 and Hubby is 26. Camryn (my 6 year old) comes from a previous marriage and his biological dad has officially turned dead beat :-/ but John (hubby) treats "Cam" as his own :) and Trey is a third generation (hince why we call him Trey) :-D

Both me and DH are 28 :thumbup:

Both Abby and I are doing well, just sorting out my goals for 2012 (learn to drive, car, lose weight, all the usual) and trying to fit in seeing all the family who all live at least 4 bludy hours away lol

I try not to make too many resolutions, buti have got it in my head that i'd like to simplify a few things this year. By 2013 i'd like to have got a few more things sorted out... i have too much stuff really, so getting that sorted would be fab. I think a good sort and sell is in order - i usually give everything away, but we could do with a few pennies to pay a few bills at the end of my planned maternity leave. Who knows i might even manage it!

Oh dear god, I'm the baby here! Im 18 on the 7th January :haha:

Both Abby and I are doing well, just sorting out my goals for 2012 (learn to drive, car, lose weight, all the usual) and trying to fit in seeing all the family who all live at least 4 bludy hours away lol

I try not to make too many resolutions, buti have got it in my head that i'd like to simplify a few things this year. By 2013 i'd like to have got a few more things sorted out... i have too much stuff really, so getting that sorted would be fab. I think a good sort and sell is in order - i usually give everything away, but we could do with a few pennies to pay a few bills at the end of my planned maternity leave. Who knows i might even manage it!

Yeah, the learning to drive is for my OH, car for both of us, and weight for me lol I think thats it tbh, if we can get those done Id be happy. Ive also decided im saving for december early this year, not only do I have Abigails first birthday, I have both my parents, my best friend, and chrismas. January isnt much better either lol

Oh and DF is 23 :haha:
My new years resos is to lose weight, keep bfing and get my license

Hey everyone i just found this thread. I had my daughter Aaryella Rose on 11/19/11 at 7:59am by emergency c-section. She was 6lbs 8 ozs and 19 1/4in long.

Hey that is awesome darl! She was born on DDs due date :haha: Welcome to the thread :)

Trey slept through the night last night :-D!!!!!!! Welcome to the thread bbygurl! I'm a paramedic and hubby is a machinist but right now I'm doing the stay at home mommy thing and really enjoying it so I don't believe I'll be returning to work ANY time soon :) I can't believe how much my LO has changed since he was born!

Sorry for disappearing for so long..... motherhood is hard work!!! Ive not had a spare minute for weeks!

Alfie is doing sooooo well. He is now 8 weeks old and full of smiles and coo's! Its so adorable. I melt every time!
I ADORE being a mummy. If i had my way i would have another straight away, but DH wants to wait a while so we can fully enjoy him, which is understandable.
This time last year i was so depressed thinking i was infertile or something because i wasnt pregnant, and now Alfie is almost 2 months old. Crazy!

I am 27 and DH is 30.

Here is a piccy of him that i ADORE from NYE!

Attachments

• DSCF7776.jpg
    DSCF7776.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
well we originally said we wanted to wait until Abby was about 2 to start trying again (took a few months for abby), but last night DTD and of course I havent sorted out any contraception yet, and we have no condoms lol So looks like we are NTNP. If it happens it happens :)

Do I sound like a crazy lady because in my 6 year olds school pick up line I seriously want to get out and slap some parents.....they will seriously try to cutin line it makes me wonder what their poor children are like if even they can't follow simple order and rules....

Yep some parents are dweebs. Co-slept for a bit last night, completely by accident!

Hehe sometimes I conap after I take my 6 year old to school in the mornings :) I love co sleeping it makes me feel so bonded and close to him! So I sent my sling off to be resized today (too big since I've lost weight) and I miss it so much!!!!! I gained sooooo much weight this pregnancy though! I went from 102lbs to 179lbs!!!!!! But I'm steady loosing weight I think I'm about at 140lbs now

I get crampy a bit. it's 35 degrees celcius at the moment :(

I enjoy the cold weather :) gives me an excuse to wear bigger clothes until I get back down to size :) I am kind of questioning myself though because those cramps I had today felt A LOT like the cramps I had with both DS when implantation took place...guess time will tell! Is anyone else's LO a lot easier settled by you rather than OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->