||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Laura, from what I hear they are just about never the same :)

Did all you girls get my book recommendation?

YOU- Having a Baby
Bought it yesterday and finished reading it; it's all up to date and a bloody brilliant pregnancy book. It has a few laughs in it too.

It'd take me ages to read it, I'd of had the baby before I'd even had chance to think about reading it :haha:

Midwife appointment tomorrow, actually look forward to the appointments nearer to the end, like I'm expecting her to say, oo look, baby is coming tomorrow!! :haha:

Sarah- it's go great post-partum stuff as well, and you can skip through bits :)
Oh goodie!

Leopard - sounds like it's really happening for you now! wow.

Could i be added to the list too please?

Alia, team yellow, due 20th

You're up sweetheart.

Ugh my fingers are going to fall off I swear.

Thank you... makes me feel part of the group :) ha ha.

Sarah- Nope, never, I'm an automated robot who never runs out of oil :sleep:

I try, sometimes to sleep. Put it this way, yesterday morning I went to bet at 5.30 am and woke at 10 am. I have not been to sleep since and it is now 7.10 am :thumbup:

sore ouchie! Had a busy last day before maternity leave but now I can rest (ha!) and get some leg up time :)

Cass- yeah definitely make sure you do! Buy yourself some scented vitamin E cream and rub it EVERYWHERE helps with muscles aches and -gasp- stretch marks :D

:haha: yep that's me, Courtney the robot gal :rofl:

Jessica you are up :)

Anyway, this robot has decided she needs to shut down for a while. Gotta go shopping in a couple of hours so I better get some :sleep:

Hope you all have good night/day and hopefully for those due, or there abouts you get some signs!

Can I ask a favor? Can you keep my baby checklist+other cool things bumped up? I'm sure it'll help a lot of people but no good if it's floating around in cyberspace. Much appreciated if you do!

This is Courtney signing off. Night lovely ladies xx

yay!! another November thread!!

due today (Nov 1); team :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back