• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Nuggets ~ 2016

come on in Deni and congratulations :hugs:

How we all feeling? I am SO bloated I look preggers already :haha:

I also feel bloated, no matter what I eat..I look 3-4 months pregnant. I saw here https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/symptom.php?sid=28 that it goes away eventually, I hope it's soon!
I am the same :haha: well hopefully it passes sooner rather than later as I look and feel awful :rofl:

Today has been a roller coaster, had a bust up with the Mr which is very rare, we never argue so spent the day crying :cry: on top of feeling sick and irritable !! Also think my boobs are starting to get a bit sore as took my bra off for bed and they were feeling heavy and a bit sore :dohh:

Sorry you had a row with your OH :hugs:

My boobs have been much sorer the last few days too x

Is it silly that I have been reassured by my constipation lol! It's my only symptom! Got some fybogel yesterday though and have finally been able to go today though so feel much better. By the way UK ladies, boots have got 3 for 2 of pregnancare etc, I got the pregnancare max yesterday and at 20 quid a box it was a big saving!!! X

That's good to know Elmo!

My gp randomly gave me a prescription for pregnacare? Seems a waste of a prescription when 99% of people will just go and buy it anyway!

Wow did he really!!! I didn't know they would do that!! What a saving!! X

I didn't ask he just gave it to me! He said are you taking folic acid and I said yes, pregnacare. Then he just printed off a prescription.

Tbh I won't use it. I've already got pregnacare and when I need more I can just buy them.

Wow that's lucky !! I've still got a box and a half left but might get Mr to take me when he is back from working away :thumbup:

and Elmo, any symptom is reassuring so no its not silly :haha:

No symptoms here .. When I was pregnant they didn't start until the end of week 5 so I will enjoy it while it lasts lol

So sorry to hear that bluemoonbudda, wish you the best Hun xx

Jox I have to take clexane injections daily for 6 weeks postpartum, with my second I also took them during part of the pregnancy. I'm not sure what they will say this time in fact it's been playing on my mind wondering if I should be seen sooner by consultant to find out?

What reason was u taking them for Hun? I'd maybe try and get Ho,d of mw and find out? I saw my consultant between pregnancy number 2 and 3 and he wrote to the docs to tell them I need them from bfp xx

I have something called factor 5 Leiden, it's a blood clotting disorder that makes me higher risk for deep vein thrombosis, miscarriage and still birth, thank god I haven't been through any of the above to date so have been very lucky. Why do you take them Hun? X

Pretty much symptom less here. Been getting a few headaches and feeling peckish but that's about it. I've only done 1 test since Thursday, trying to hold off using my other Digi till Thursday to hopefully get 3+. Only have 1 shift at work over the next week too so I'm gonna enjoy chilling and getting some early nights lol

Xxx

I have something called factor 5 Leiden, it's a blood clotting disorder that makes me higher risk for deep vein thrombosis, miscarriage and still birth, thank god I haven't been through any of the above to date so have been very lucky. Why do you take them Hun? X

I'd definitely find out if u need to be taking them Hun x

My first was stillborn and then my second stopped growing after 32 weeks so even tho clotting tests came back normal they wanted me to take them in my next pregnancy then he's the 1st I've carried to term xx

BlueMoon - so sorry to hear that. Looks like I'm in the same boat as you.
Last night there was a small streak of red blood when I wiped. I know it can happen in normal pregnancy, but together with the faint lines I'm pretty sure it's a pg loss. FRER this morning on super-concentrated pee is same as five days ago and wondfo is same as four days ago, plus my boobs feel different now and I just feel AF-y. I know it's not over yet but I have no interest in keeping my hopes up. Good luck to all you ladies <3

How r u Hun? Xx

Hello all! We just finally got our BFP after about 3 years of ttc and one MC last December! We are so excited! Due date is suppose to be November 2 2016

Attachments

• 2016-02-28 20.58.50.jpg
    2016-02-28 20.58.50.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Kimbre welcome! You must be over the moon!!

Jox I can't begin to imagine what you have been through, I'm so sorry xx

I guess what scares me about having the injections is that I was ok in the other pregnancies so what if it had the opposite affect? Thinned my blood too much and caused me to miscarry? Do you think anything could be more likely to happen now that I'm older where as in my previous pregnancies I was quite young. X

Who do you think I should ring though? As my midwife appointment isn't until end of March near enough and my GP won't have a clue. It's the consultant I'll need to see really, what did you do last time to get your clexane did the GP sort it for you was he the one who prescribed it? X

almostthere are you in US? Just thinking it's getting late for the U.K. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->