November Nuggets ~ 2016

The lines being a bit fainter can depend on dif tests how much water you drank how long urine was held when are your blood tests to confirm? One you get hcg numbers and know they are rising you will feel much better do they do this with natural pregnancies? Mine was a FET so it's all I know

Uk generally dont do bloodtests unless going private. They just take your word for it

Jezika I understand just how upsetting this feels as I felt mine weren't getting any darker and then I saw a significant inprovement in my last test. My advice would be to leave all other tests alone, buy another first response, make sure you use FMU again, don't drink or go to the toilet trough the night if that is what you did last time and then compare only those two tests and I bet you see a big difference :) try keep your chin up xx

Everyone else welcome!! :) does our thread show up in first trimester? I thought we would have had a few more join us by now xx

No Elmo this thread is in groups and discussions, not 1st tri. People who ask about a November group will be directed to groups and discussions. Don't worry there will be loads to join yet :)

It's awful that such a precious thing is also so fragile :shrug: Wishing everyone safe and healthy pregnancies. Don't fret too much about the lines, I know it's hard as we are desperate to cling to our little miracles :hugs: There are many factors that can alter results like other users have said, try not to worry hun :hugs:

Hello everyone! So far I'm guessing the 2nd. Got a strong bfp a few days ago on a first response and a light bfp on a 25miu strip. Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to us all xxx

Congratulations hun :hugs: welcome to the group xx

How do u stop your toddler from climbing all over you.

You can't 😂 I have a four year old and a three year old who use me as a trampoline most of the day!

Hello everyone! So far I'm guessing the 2nd. Got a strong bfp a few days ago on a first response and a light bfp on a 25miu strip. Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to us all xxx

Congratulations xx

BlueMoon - how are you doing? What's the latest?

I'm in a similar situation and really regret testing. I'm feeling really scared and sad. Here is how my HPTs have gone:

Feb 21 (12DPO) - first squinter on wondfo
Feb 22 (13DPO) - similar squinter on wondfo
Feb 23 (14DPO) - clear line on FRER (the pic I'd posted)
Feb 24 (15DPO) - stronger line on wondfo than before (but still not close to control)
Feb 25 (16DPO) - [no testing]
Feb 26 (17DPO) - [no testing]
Feb 27 (18DPO) - line on wondfo is stronger than at 13DPO but definitely fainter than 15DPO

AF was due last Sunday (Feb 21).

I've been trying to explain it away but I really don't think I can. I used FMU all times. I guess it's possible it's because I've been drinking lots of water lately because of the kidney stuff and have gotten much better into the habit of drinking loads than I had been earlier on this week, but I thought that it doesn't matter as long as I don't drink much during the night before FMU. Having said that, sometimes a lot of pee just comes even when I stopped drinking water many hours ago. In any case, I think it's a stretch. And I know people say "a line is a line" and that all these sticks have different levels of dye and are not supposed to be quantitative tests, but I just don't buy it when I've seen so many people's wondfo lines reliably darken across time despite all that and I've heard of so many MCs when lines didn't darken or got fainter. And I've only seen a few cases on these forums of such light lines at 18DPO.

I wanted to take my final wondfo with more pee but it was an even shorter hold and I would've just been more upset if faint. I'll probably go and get another FRER today and test with FMU and try to not drink much in the evening (even though I should be drinking lots), but I've pretty much resigned myself to having a CP. I really wish I hadn't tested

ETA: My pee this morning was a very pale yellow, as it has been for the past few days presumably because I've been drinking lots. I don't know when it was, but I do remember having very yellow urine at some points that I've tested over the past week, but now I feel like I'm just clutching at straws.

Hugs xx Stop testing! Don't buy any more! At this moment you are pregnant and no amount of POAS is gonna change the outcome, it will just cause you stress and worry.

Can you get blood tests to ease your mind?

Hi everyone I got a light BFP this morning with second morning urine :) due November the 5th :) this is baby number 2 for us but I am so nervous after loosing 2 babies before!! The worry comes back so quickly! Can't wait
To share this with you all xx

Thanks guys, I do feel a little better, just wish I hadn't read so many stories about fading lines and MC. I'll get an FRER and try to hold onto my pee tomorrow morning. It's so hard because I feel like I need to pee so badly even when I don't drink! I have a doc appt on Monday so will express my concerns if I still have them then. AF is almost a week late, so I hope that's a good thing.

Welcome mrslemon! Congrats :) sorry for your previous losses :hugs:

Jezika...my lines were fluctuating all over the place (frer) so just stopped testing completely. Honestly, just try not to test any more and you will feel loads better x Good luck for your appointment on Monday :)

Welcome and congrats mrslemon!

Jezika you and baby are most likely fine just relax and stop testing I've been testing a lot too I am done starting tomorrow

Jezika, With my first I tested using at least 2 of every single brand I could find..
so here`s my POAS addict review of tests lol

I only rate the first response early results and digitals.

first response (not the early result) always stayed faint..

cheap ones of the internet did`nt get dark for me until 5/6 weeks....

I did`nt stop testing until my clear blue said 3+ weeks lol

This time I wont be testing I got so consumed by it I was a wreck for days .. at least leave it 3 days before tests to give those hormones chance to double :) x

I am planning to get two digitals. One will be on Monday and one on Wed. That will be it. I just Want to see the words pregnant. Had leg ache all afternoon. Also pretty shattered and my dd decided she wasn't sleeping.

I agree the frers lines get dark and the 1 min rapid result first response aren't ask dark prob a dif sensitivity since it's now the 6 days sooner I had hardly anything on dollar store assured brand it was horrible for me at least but other dollar brand first choice is great

Hi ladies, congrats to all of you! I'm in the other November group, can I join this one too? We've been waiting for this BFP for a year. I am due on Nov. 7th with our first baby :)

come on in Deni and congratulations :hugs:

How we all feeling? I am SO bloated I look preggers already :haha:

I didn't know there was another group what's that one called? Bit daft when snow had already made this one!

Welcome new ladies :)

Xx

Morning all :wave:

Congrats again to all the newbies, how r u all feeling?

Been at work the last 2 nights and am back at in a couple of hrs, I'm shattered. Feeling ok although feel like I'm starving all the time!!!

As for testing, stop!!! U know u r pregnant. Different tests etc r just going to cause u stress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->