November Nuggets ~ 2016

Anyone take any meds in pregnancy? I have to do a clexane injection everyday and take aspirin too. I had some injections left over from December so have just been using them and have ordered more on my repeat prescription but not sure the docs will give them to me without seeing me as they know I mc in December. Obviously if I'm requesting more it means I'm preg again but don't know if they'll want to see me. When I got bfp last time I was super efficient in getting in touch with mw etc and it ended up going Rita up so now I'm trying to chill and not rush into anything x

i'm out ladies, looks like it was a cp or something because all hpt tests are stark white negative waiting on af now, but i wish you all the best of luck with your journeys <3

Anyone take an opk after getting positive result. I did. Took one last night and got a strong positive. Defo not ovulating ha. I am so excited cant wait to see a Pregnant tomorrow unless its turns out to be a cp.

Blue so sorry:hugs:

Dark I got a bfp on an opks w my first it's all I had in the house and it was blazing read thought that was odd apparently it picks up the hcg I think your Def fo preggo!:haha:

Jox I had a natural FET so I've been on baby asprin 1xd and I take crinone everymorning I'm guessing until 8 weeks

AFM I woke up with worst cotton mouth ever water doesn't help much and have a bit of a cold which I know is common can't wait one more sleep until my beta hope my hcg comes back with great numbers!

I just clearblued to make it official -- now I'm done testing!! How's everyone doing believing they are pregnant? I am so in shock (didn't expect it to happen this quick for me) I am hoping now I've seen it on a digital it will be more real!! X

So sorry to hear that bluemoonbudda, wish you the best Hun xx

Jox I have to take clexane injections daily for 6 weeks postpartum, with my second I also took them during part of the pregnancy. I'm not sure what they will say this time in fact it's been playing on my mind wondering if I should be seen sooner by consultant to find out?

come on in Deni and congratulations :hugs:

How we all feeling? I am SO bloated I look preggers already :haha:

I also feel bloated, no matter what I eat..I look 3-4 months pregnant. I saw here https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/symptom.php?sid=28 that it goes away eventually, I hope it's soon!

BlueMoon - so sorry to hear that. Looks like I'm in the same boat as you.
Last night there was a small streak of red blood when I wiped. I know it can happen in normal pregnancy, but together with the faint lines I'm pretty sure it's a pg loss. FRER this morning on super-concentrated pee is same as five days ago and wondfo is same as four days ago, plus my boobs feel different now and I just feel AF-y. I know it's not over yet but I have no interest in keeping my hopes up. Good luck to all you ladies <3

I'm sorry your feeling that way jezika, wish I could be of help somehow, you know where we all are if you do want to chat and I'm sure everything will be ok and you will be back with us soon when you feel like you can relax more xxx

come on in Deni and congratulations :hugs:

How we all feeling? I am SO bloated I look preggers already :haha:

I also feel bloated, no matter what I eat..I look 3-4 months pregnant. I saw here https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/symptom.php?sid=28 that it goes away eventually, I hope it's soon!
I am the same :haha: well hopefully it passes sooner rather than later as I look and feel awful :rofl:

Today has been a roller coaster, had a bust up with the Mr which is very rare, we never argue so spent the day crying :cry: on top of feeling sick and irritable !! Also think my boobs are starting to get a bit sore as took my bra off for bed and they were feeling heavy and a bit sore :dohh:

Jezika, hopefully it's nothing but if it is a loss I am so so sorry :hugs: keep us updated hun,wishing you the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->