November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo: I don't know, I guess it's just hard to be positive at the beginning - I HATE the first trimester when you're not showing and can't feel anything and there's so much uncertainty! Luckily now that I've seen and heard it, I think mc rate is only 3%.

Missfrick and Christina lovely scans!

Pippy omg I'd have been scared of those dingos haha!

And I made this today as a possible announcement photo. Not sure if I want to use it yet. We are getting dd 1st birthday pictures done next week so my thought of having a framed photo of the ultrasound by her with her smash cake photo and her in a big sister shirt might still happen. This is only if I can't wait that long to announce. lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5
Sorry I meant my daughters grandparents! Not this babies. She has a habit of upsetting people. She is only 60.

Last night my daughter woke up at 12 screaming. When I tried to find out what she wanted she screamed more I offered her a fruit shoot and she snatched it off me and rammed into her mouth haha.

Wow so much to catch up
On.... And all that food now want to make pancakes for lunch work banana and Nutella. Not too bad right cos of the banana?!

Dark sounds like you got HB to me, it does sound like a train.

Elmo hopefully pregnancy will sort your hair out? Me and my sis are growing ours atm the plan is for the little princess trust. I only get mine cut about once a year anyway :haha:

Sorry I just have missed loads.

Anyone with LO already had success with a grow clock thingy?

Scarlett I found it again this morning. I have vowed to not getting out again for a little bit

Yay good to hear you have. I was inspired and tried to again but DD has pinched it off me!

Smiley loved your recording btw!

Scarlett my LO has a gro clock. We got one after nearly three years of early wake ups and sleepless nights. Its worked really well. He still wakes up early but at least he stays in bed till its time to get up

She's listening for her breakfast!!!!!

That's fab Smiley thank you. Orla isn't too bad it's just that she can wakes any time between 6 and 7.30. This morning was 6 and it made me think it would be handy to get her used to staying in bed (and hopefully going back to sleep) til 7 before baby arrives... Just so I can hopefully get a bit of extra sleep between night feeds.....

Pippy - that's how I feel, doesn't feel like me without my long hair! What are dingo's? x

lovely scan pics :)

aw smiley sorry to hear that, what did you eat last night? A friend of mine who had sickness only suffered the day after she ate anything greasy such as fish and chips or take away?

scarlett bless you little girl :) x

Dingo's are native dogs. They are cheeky little buggers but also very clever...and dangerous. They take pets frequently and have attacked kids. We've had them at the fence before but not in our yard!

I'm in two minds about getting a doppler. It's so tempting but not at the same time, I know I would be obsessive.

I just have the strongest feeling that something is wrong, this is the first time I have felt this way in the pregnancy, I don't know what to do I can't be like this for the next two and half weeks :( sorry to be so negative x

Scarlett I could only dream of a 6am wake up in this house. Mine were up at 4am (jack) and 5.10am (Oscar). They do this every day. The group clock does help jack stay in bed till 6am though when he knows he's allowed to get up.

Elmo I just had toast and a packet of crisps last night! So defo not because of a takeout! I had a little nap and feel a bit better now but still nauseous.

Elmo I'm sorry you are feeling that way :hugs: could you go for a private scan to ease your mind?

I am actually thinking that I really want to, it's £50 for a ten minute reassurance scan but I don't know what DH will say, he's being very unsupportive of the way that I'm feeling, saying there is nothing wrong and I'm being stupid, I said how do you know? It's my body and I feel like there IS something wrong, so he said "ok then yea there's something wrong, is that better?" I basically told him to fuck off. It's not what I need right now xx

Oh Elmo that's not helpful. Honestly if it were me I'd just book it. Ring up and see if they can squeeze you in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->