November Nuggets ~ 2016

Must admit almost this doesn't really make sense to me, as far as I am aware at this early stage, a "big" baby would mean your due date was sooner, that you conceived earlier? Also Hun you know what your talking about better than I do but I think your tearing will have been to do with babies bad position coming out and not his size as I am only 5 foot myself and babies have been 7lb 1, 8lb 1 and 7lb 2. You don't need to worry about it yet but if you don't want a section I see no reason for you to have one and would seek a second opinion Hun xx

Jox is it really? I'm useless with the whole nub thing but I do find this scan pic to look very different to my three boys pics! We told the kids today it was so sweet, my almost 5 year old thought it was a picture of a frog, my youngest said the baby is in the toilet?! My eldest was so surprised and thrilled to bits which is so lovely xxx

They didn't move my due date sooner so it must be measuring accurately I won't worry about it now it's too early I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's odd that my nurse is predicting this early already!

My cold is really getting me good it's totally in my head now and can't stop blowing and coughing I hope it subsides by next week.

@Elmo: beautiful scan....looks like a girl

@Dark; Hopefully you two do not get sick...where are you from?

@almosthere: It is way too early for them to say how big baby is as they grow at their own pace.

@Jox: You are a trooper to work night shifts lol. I cannot even make through my day shifts at work.

Afm,

Caught a cold which is why I havent been on....oh and today i vomited twice. I cough then get ill to the stomach and boom! I did vomit on myself last in the car after eating some popeyes I wanted all day.

Also this is my last test :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Dating scan in 4 days as well:happydance:

So if that goes well i open a pregnancy journal

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
Almost, where is it that u live? Not gonna lie, I am baffled. Not that the mw said anything but how they can take a crown to rump measurement and say ur baby is big? That is how a pregnancy is dated. They measure baby from crown to rump and that's how pregnant u r. So for example if u think ur 8 weeks but measure 10+1 that is how pregnant u actually r and ur due date would be brought forward as appose to saying ur 8 weeks with a big baby? If that makes sense. Maybe things r done differently where u r but still can't seem to make any sense of it in my head lol

Also, not sure size really matters like elmo said. Altho I know u can have a small pelvis which makes it difficult. Obviously docs know best etc but coming from someone who's given birth naturally and by csec, naturally is my choice all the way while its medically possible lol

Anyway. Just finished work. Sleep time!!! Xx

Elmo that's a lovely scan, you must be so relieved to have that peace of mind .

I had to Google how to tell gender by the nub, I thought I understood but needed a refresher...so now I agree with the other ladies on it looking like a girl.

To everyone that's unwell or with unwell LO's...hope everyone recovers quickly.

Jox I used to be a packed lunch girl, always took leftovers or a nice home made salad. I've become so lazy since I've been working in places that put food on, it also gives me too many unhealthy options. I always think I'll get back on track but then forget lol.

Woke up with sore tummy muscles today...must have been from my sprint down the yard after the dogs yesterday, must say that my tummy gets the least amount of exercise. Expecting sore legs tomorrow.

I am from the U.S I don't know I'm no doctor it's just what I heard. Time will tell how big or small baby ends up really being. Hope all are well.

Almost I think people were just confused as its impossible to tell ATM! Hope you're well too x Also a girl I went to school with is little over 5ft and gave birth naturally to a 12lb 9oz baby last year!!! A lady on this forum called Bev is 5ft and her little boy was over 10lbs just a few months ago. Its defo do-able.

Elmo yes I agree girly nub! Exciting!

Jox hope work wasn't too bad x

Elmo the reactions from your kids sound so sweet! :happydance:

Hunni congrats on the 3+. Seems like forever since I took a test!

Pippy hugs for sore tummy! Take it easy!

Were from somerset lol. Lucy went to bed an hour and half later, woke up at one and is still asleep now. If I go into her room she will sit up lol.

Whoop ten weeks today!

Wow I'd love my kids to still be asleep! Jack woke at 4.45 and Oscar woke at 5.50!

Happy 10 weeks dark

She is awake now. She sometimes just lies in her cot and not do anything. The minute the doors opens she shoots up. She is quite good about bed times to. Got a feeling her sibling is going to be opposite

Has anyone still got very sore boobs?! Mine are still really really sore! I didn't get sore boobs in my other pregnancies so not sure how long its supposed to last for!

Morning everyone! :) can't stop looking at my scan, my little "lime" seems a lot bigger as a line than as a prune don't you think? Need to change my ticker by a day at some point but might just wait and see what the hospital says though I looked at my period tracker and though it was very early in my cycle we did dtd a day earlier so maybe I am 11+1 :)

Really was so sweet their reactions they are such funny boys!

Smiley I could not cope with such an early get up! The joys of little children :)

Hunni how nice to have a 3+ test I never did a second digi was too scared lol I'm glad you changed your profile pic it always made me feel like you where sad lol! X

Morning all. Ds3 is religiously up at 6.30' drives us mad!!! 'Luckily' with me being at work the last 2 nights that I've been able to stay in bed. That said oh has still been up when I've got in from work at 2 but that's his problem!!

Happy 10 weeks dark!!

A lime seems huge elmo!!!! They grow so fast at this stage don't they.

My boobs aren't sore but they r still full and heavy which I'm happy with lol :thumbup:

Cooking a Sunday dinner today then off to oh sisters xx

Poppy, I work at wetherspoons so there is waaayy too much crap stuff for me to order plus we get 50% off on shift making it stupidly cheap. Think I need to start taking myself lunch more tho xx

Oh forgot to say happy 10 weeks dark I think 10 weeks felt like a milestone X

Smiley I know what you mean about boobies! I have never had full or sore boobs with my three but this time they are very full, they are only sore if someone knocks them, not all the time.

Has someone got a scan today or did I imagine that? Or tomorrow? X

Good morning :flower:

Elmo - :haha: your kids reactions, I love their little minds!

Almost - I wouldn't worry :hugs: it will work out as the weeks go on then you'll have a clearer picture.

Hunni - :( feel better soon.

Dark - Happy 10 weeks :happydance:

Smiley - Mine get sore mainly on a night, if DD comes for a cuddle I can barely stand it, I have to get her to put her head on my belly instead.

Thanks ladies. 10 weeks does feel like milestone especially when it drags.

The exhaustion is getting to me really badly. I put my DD in her room for an hour and fell asleep. I have never been so tired.

Happy 10 weeks dark!

I don't have sore boobs except off n on but I do get very sharp pains in my nips

So the only things I been taking was Tylenol and benadryl cause their safe. This doctor wrote me robitussin with codeine in it....kinda scared to take it but im coughing up yellow stuff

Oh gosh, I am HUGE today :-( I've changed my clothes 3 times because nothing fits, nothing covers my bump or its that tight it's gives me a thousand fat rolls!!! I've had to dig my one and only pair of maternity jeggings out of the wash!! God knows how I'm suppose to hide this when we go to sils!!

It's not a problem once everyone knows, u can just let it hang out!!!

Jox I have packed my regular jeans away! Only wearing maternity jeans now there is no way around it! Can't quite believe it for 11 weeks! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->