November Nuggets ~ 2016

Also OH had started getting nauseated early mornings and having lower back pain lol. Awww he has sympathy pains

All this talk about food is making me hungry. Mmmm chinese food sounds so good right now!

Good luck Christina!

A good batch of hot chips smothered in gravy really hits the spot for me...it was fish and chips day at work today so that's my Friday treat (just the chips, not the fish). Got a bowl of pasta covered in cheese and maggi seasoning with my name on it for dinner, so plain but oh so delicious...OH asks if I plan on eating healthy, I say I do but right now all I want is carbs. I can't get through a plate of steak and veggies but could easily eat 2 servings of rice or pasta.

I've been getting sciatica in the last week or so...not all the time but when I get it I'm normally at work and have been pretty active. I've also been getting a stitch like cramp right in front of my uterus and hoo-ha when I'm rushing about, it feels exactly like when you've been running and get a stitch in your side...it's a strange feeling and uncomfortable too.

Good luck Christina!

Dark - so pleased that your results have FINALLY come back clear what a relief!

Smiley so nice that you got to record baby!

I love hearing what everyone has had to eat lol there used to be a thread on bounty "what did you eat today" and we filled it in every day lol.

I'm starting to feel a little anxious again now, it's been over 3 weeks since I saw that baby was ok (feels like so much longer) and it's another two and a half weeks or so until my scan. I really hope everything is ok xx

Hunni, I have no idea what hsg is??

Elmo, I know what u mean, the reasurrance doesn't last long does it X

I'm sleeping so crap at the mo :-( constant stupid dreams waking me up then oh grinding his bloody teeth!! Dreams last night involved chicken sandwiches, my 12 week scan and blood when I wiped :-(

Xx

Dark sorry I must have missed your post! Glad you have the results at last x

Hugs for feeling anxious Elmo x

I'm sleeping rubbish too but that's because the kids are up about 10 times a night :growlmad:

Hope you all have good days. Me and the kids are going to the park x

Just got baby straight away again with the Doppler :happydance: I'm gonna stop using it now.

Elmo I'm that way too, approaching 3 weeks since my first scan and now my next one isn't for another 2.5 weeks.

Jox I'm a chronic teeth grinder, have been since I was little. It doesn't wake me up, just OH and it makes him nuts! I've cracked a tooth doing it. I have a mouth guard but I'm very slack with wearing it.

My cousins just given birth to her baby girl, they named her Mackenzie O:)

Aw congrats on mackenzie that's a name I'm considering :) I have a horrid cough and yellow snoog so atleast a cold hope it doesn't turn into bronchitis or sinus

Pippy, it's driving me insane. He was given a mouth guard from the dentist but hasn't even taken it out of the packet. I've told him he HAS to start using it. Usually I sleep thru it but cox I'm sleeping crap it's then keeping me awake. I'm either gonna end up on the settee or I'm gonna punch him!!!

I swear even the simplest of things r knackering me. Just been for a walk into town and now I'm sat here wanting to fall asleep!! I didn't get up Till gone 9oclock!

Booked in to get my hair done next week. At a proper hairdressers, so gonna cost a fortune. Ur I've never done it before. Want to do something to make me feel a bit better lol X

Happy 11 weeks smiley!!! And yay for finding hb again. I might try again later xx

My nieces middle name is Mackenzie x

Pippy and Jox I'm a teeth grinder as well, it was especially bad after I had my last baby or when I'm on antidepressants. Don't think I'm too bad right now but OH is a deep sleeper so it's ok in that respect.

Jox are you having any big changes with your hair? Hair is a sore point in our house lol I laugh but it's been awful. I had really long dark hair, I have always changed my colour but it's always been a different shade of dark, last year I started going blonde (always at the hair dressers) they told me it was fine since we where using olaplex (right con unless, maybe it's good stuff but they must have been using it badly) anyway I ended up bright blonde and with my hair coming away like chewing gum :( I couldn't then put a dye on it to fix the colour or anything really because of the damage so I went lilac with a food colouring type dye! I did love it but with hair in bad condition and it being a colour that fades so much I just had to leave my roots as long as possible until a hair dresser could take me back dark and cut it way shorter than it has ever been :( it's still damaged now and doesn't seem to be growing really either :(

Pippy congrats on Mackenzie!

Teeth grinding :sick: the noise goes right through me!

Ooh I need to book hair too. Not had it done since the beginning of February! My roots are awful!

Elmo sounds like a nightmare! My hair is in terrible condition at the most because its got bleach on (highlights) and is soooo knotty. Hope your hair starts to strengthen soon.

Thank you Jox 11 weeks is madness. I feel like its gone so quickly!

Here is just some of what I have put my hair through, I'll add a pic of the length now below x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 7
Here is the length after all the colouring :( I hate it (that's DH by the way) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
Pretty lady!!! And I'm not just saying this but I think you suit it shorter! Honestly! <3

I think both lengths look nice I've been blond blonde and almost black my dark dark brown is faded but I won't color until after baby arrives and that's if I can afford to since I'm not going to be working anymore I had long hair forever and recently went to short it's almost medium now I want to get a long bob but scared I'm less of a chicken of coloring than major cuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->