November Nuggets ~ 2016

Huni congrats on a lovely scan, and kick that awful man out of your life!

I had a third degree tear with DD and it was pretty gnarly, took a LONG time to heal and I have a ton of scar tissue left. I asked how many stitches and they were sewing me for an hour - well they used two full packs of sutures but he didn't use normal stitching methods because of the tear, so I was told he "lined things up as best he could" - WHAT!?

DD was a meconium birth, which was stressful. I had an epidural and a LOT of difficulty pushing, I was so big I couldn't wrap myself up properly to push. I ended up playing "tug of war" for two hours with a doctor to pull myself up while pushing the baby out. And she had tachycardia the entire time; I'm not sure why they didn't do a section on me. Because of the meconium they had a NICU team to immediately evaluate her, plus because of my difficulties pushing there were a lot of people with me. About 15 doctors/nurses in the room for a vaginal birth is terrifying!

Thanks for the support ladies. I'm fine.

So I got my ramzi results

And they predicted a girl!!

Scarlet I did have my booking in appointment Hun and the midwife said she would refer me for the talk that is as you call a talk about? So I am waiting for a letter as well as a letter with a consultant appointment.

I had episiotomy with my first and also an infection in the stitches which I believe is because the hospital said they did not have time for me to have a bath or shower after the birth as they where too busy so they brought a bucket and had my mum try to wash me while I stood at the side of the bed!! The pain from that infection whenever I moved was as bad a labour. X

Elmo that sounds so painful sorry to hear you went through that I never got infection but i felt a hole down there and the drs checked confirmed the hold but said it would heal on its on and it did pretty amazing but freaked me out!

Miss Frick that's a long time of stitching they stitched my 4th degree tear up fast at least it seemed fast. I feel like I should have had a c section too it's frustrating!

I was on the gas and air and embarrassingly asked the Dr to "put a couple Of extra stitches in and make it like it was before" 😂

I wish I asked for that I have no idea what it's looking like lately Where They Stitched years ago don't really want to :haha:

Are any ladies not feeling very pregnant lately? Besides peeing often and thirst I don't feel that pregnant since my naseau has gone away it's making me nervous after the spotting on tuesday...

Elmo that's awful about the bucket!

Almost I'm feeling more pregnant than ever! Boobs still killing, headaches, nausea, tiredness....still all there. 12 weeks tomorrow so hoping it will all bugger off soon! With my boys I never had hardly any symptoms!! Don't worry about the spotting. As long as you have had no more blood and no pain you will be fine xx

My lovely friend has been for her 12week scan today and found out she has had a missed miscarriage :( so sad for her :( :cry:

Oh gosh that's so sad that makes me very nervous and my scan is so far away the 27th ugh....

So sorry for your friend Smiley :hugs: I think a MMC is especially cruel.

Yes Elmo that sounds like what they call a talk about here. Really hope it helps :hugs:

I keep thinking I should do Ramzi and then I'm too scared to!!

That's my scan I had done, I didn't ask about placenta as didn't know about Ramzi. But reading now, how do you tell which is the lightest bit?! There's lighter bits on either side?!

Ladies I cant find the heartbeat on my doppler. I have tried it in the location I did last time nothing, keep looking nothing :(

Scarlett was is abdo or vaginal?

Dark don't worry. I couldn't find it a few days ago and then found it the next day. Still so early to expect find it each time! X

It was abdo.

I can't find HB either dark. I can hear placenta and new glooping type noises that must be Dinky moving though?!

I think I am going to put it in a drawer and just leave it there. I really regret buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->