November Nuggets ~ 2016

hcg is defo doubling. I need to get to 8 weeks and then I might be start to relax as thats when I lost my last angel.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
Great lines dark river!

Jox that's great about the digi going up! :)

Conratulatuons and welcome to all the new ladies X

Jezika what a lovely person you are to even think about not upsetting other when your going through such a sad time yourself. Speaks volumes of the sort of person that you must be. I'll be keeping up with you around the forum and wish you lots of babydust for coming cycles xx

I gotten 3 faint BFPs over the past few days, and had a blood test yesterday. I should hear back today. I'm so nervous and stressed and every physical feeling worries me. I finally decided to hop on a thread after the third BFP this morning. I'm definitely having symptoms, but it's just so scary to go all in this early. My cycles have been off since D and C last October, but I'm thinking due date is about Nov. 8. I'm hoping I'll make it to the end of this thread. Sticky dust, sticky dust, sticky dust!

Same here Jemma, I'm so expecting bad news, it's crazy how a mc just ruins the early weeks of pregnancy. Each day I'm expecting to see blood!! It's not that I think I'll mc, it's just I can't believe that I won't either iykwim? Just want to fast forward to hopefully seeing a healthy bub. I hate scans anyway, being told my baby had died, then that my 2nd hasn't grown in 2 weeks at the same time my 1st probably started dying etc I have scans every 2 weeks and it terrifies me anyway, then I had 3 scans with the mc and it just always seems like bad news. just feeling crap about it all even tho nothing in this pregnancy is making me feel that way, but then it didn't last time xx

got a shock BFP yesterday with a faint line and got really dark line today :) nhs website says in 4w5d and due 4th nov :) congratulations to you all :) x

Same here Jemma, I'm so expecting bad news, it's crazy how a mc just ruins the early weeks of pregnancy. Each day I'm expecting to see blood!! It's not that I think I'll mc, it's just I can't believe that I won't either iykwim? Just want to fast forward to hopefully seeing a healthy bub. I hate scans anyway, being told my baby had died, then that my 2nd hasn't grown in 2 weeks at the same time my 1st probably started dying etc I have scans every 2 weeks and it terrifies me anyway, then I had 3 scans with the mc and it just always seems like bad news. just feeling crap about it all even tho nothing in this pregnancy is making me feel that way, but then it didn't last time xx
ì
It's so rubbish we can't enjoy this early stage, I'm sorry for all you have been through but yes scans are terrifying! I got told at my 12 week scan that baby had stopped some weeks before and I had no sign of anything being wrong. I too am checking everytime I wipe, panicking if symptoms look to be dipping... I too wish I could fast forward and know for sure what's happening in there. Fx'ed we make it Jox :hugs:

Gah I am worried now.:cry:
I tested with a clearblue and got positive 1-2 on monday. I took one today and its the same. I am worried it hasnt gone up. I know my tests are darker.

Gah I am worried now.:cry:
I tested with a clearblue and got positive 1-2 on monday. I took one today and its the same. I am worried it hasnt gone up. I know my tests are darker.
Don't take it too seriously hun, those things have a reputation to not be that accurate. I used 2 on seperate days last week expecting to get a 2-3 and it was stuck on 1-2 but my tests are crazy dark... I don't take it that seriously :hugs: Try not to panic x

Welcome new ladies and congrats on your bfps!

Dark your line looks great but I know it's hard not to worry I'm going to be nervous until I see my baby on ultrasound the end of this month can't get here fast enough!

Dark waiting to schedule or waiting for your scheduled appt?

So I called and my blood test was just a positive or negative result kind. So I don't know hcg levels or anything which is a bummer but hey it's positive :). And midwife appointment in a couple of days. :)

Darkriver, don't think too much into it. Obviously hcg doubles in 48 hrs and it's only been 2 days since u last tested. I know 2-3 week hcg level is between 200-2000 to get a 2-3, I waited 6 days as that gave it time to pass 2000 xx

ì
It's so rubbish we can't enjoy this early stage, I'm sorry for all you have been through but yes scans are terrifying! I got told at my 12 week scan that baby had stopped some weeks before and I had no sign of anything being wrong. I too am checking everytime I wipe, panicking if symptoms look to be dipping... I too wish I could fast forward and know for sure what's happening in there. Fx'ed we make it Jox :hugs:

All we can do is one day at a time eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->