November Nuggets ~ 2016

Gah I am worried now.:cry:
I tested with a clearblue and got positive 1-2 on monday. I took one today and its the same. I am worried it hasnt gone up. I know my tests are darker.

Oh dark don't give the digis too much thought at this point. Those are notorious for being inaccurate. Your hcg can fluctuate throughout the day and your urine can be more diluted at times. Only trust scans and blood work...and sometimes even those can turn out to be wrong and everything ends up just fine. :flower: I hope you get your appointment soon!

Ok I've been and filled the mw form out. Should get a call on a few days. Got a welcome back thing that says booking in is normally between 8-10 weeks but hoping it's a tad earlier so I can get my scan, that said she rang and got me and early scan before I'd had my booking in so maybe she'll do that again x

Ok I've been and filled the mw form out. Should get a call on a few days. Got a welcome back thing that says booking in is normally between 8-10 weeks but hoping it's a tad earlier so I can get my scan, that said she rang and got me and early scan before I'd had my booking in so maybe she'll do that again x

Fingers crossed you can get an early scan!

Hi all so many pages to catch up on! Hope everyone is okay! :D

I did my second digi this morning. Last one was on af due date and got a 2-3 on the digi and today is 4+6 and got a 3+!!!

End of the week and I'll call docs.... Maybe!! X

I'm too scared to take my left over digi! Hoping to see 3+ but it will only stress me if I don't!

Hello, may I join please?

Found out 2 days ago that we are expecting #3 :happydance:

Can't believe I'm joining a pregnancy group....finally..

Congratulations to you all :hugs:

Welcome! :hugs: When are you due?

I got the results from my 3rd beta today & the numbers are tripling every 48 hours. My doc booked me for a scan on Monday morning! I can't wait!! :happydance:

Welcome! :hugs: When are you due?

I got the results from my 3rd beta today & the numbers are tripling every 48 hours. My doc booked me for a scan on Monday morning! I can't wait!! :happydance:

Wow, how exciting!!! Around the 4th November according to a due date calculator. I'm seeing my GP next week who I'm assuming will refer me to a midwife? It's been 5 years since I've done this and I can't remember :wacko:

Hello Carly, congratulations and welcome to November Nuggets :hugs:

Congratulations everyone!!

those digis are terrible for causing worry!

snow that's fab news so glad your spotting was nothing to worry about :)

Jax I would phone her and ask for a scan, your entitled to one after what you have been through, don't be afraid to be pushy, lots of other people get them xx

Spending most of the afternoon stressing like anything because I had some mild cramps. Drank a glass of water and they went away. Also interestingly took an opk today as I am waiting for my pregnancy cheapies to arrive and got this wonderful thing. I know opks dont replace pregnancy tests but wow. My anxiety is through the roof because of my mc.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
a mc will do that to you unfortunately, I know the feeling too. everyone talking about digi's has made me nervous so I took one, glad it says 3+ (I'm 5+3) as it was stuck on a 1-2 weeks last week :happydance: feeling safe... for now

Attachments

• 20160302_175911.jpg
    20160302_175911.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
I will be taking another one next wednesday. Should at least see a change.

Welcome Carly X

Jemma, yay for 3+. I was nervous to take mine as if I'd got 2-3 again I'd of been worrying more than I am X

Been thinking and I think I need a scan sooner. I'm not allowing myself to believe this pregnancy is going anywhere and it's not doing me any good. Gonna see if I can get a scan for the back end of next week x

I just really struggling to believe this is real, I have never suffered a miscarriage so can only imagine how you feel. I just can't get my head round it I don't know why I feel this way x

Huge hugs elmo xx

Aww Elmo :hugs: I think this early on in pregnancy and no scheduled scans until 12 weeks can add pressure to our mental state even if you've not had a MC, if we could be pregnant and immediately see bubs it would be totally different xx

I just really struggling to believe this is real, I have never suffered a miscarriage so can only imagine how you feel. I just can't get my head round it I don't know why I feel this way x

This is exactly how I feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->