November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi ladies this is going to sound truly bonkers but I am think baby no 3 after this one haha. I have decided I am not done. I will be waiting until Skye is two which will give me a chance to get back to work and lose weight but I have been thinking about it. Am I mental? It will be via sperm donor again.

@Hunni12 did you get back the results back for parvo virus.

Hey everyone :flower:

Sorry you're having problems with OHs family, Jox. I have some toxic family members myself, who never cared about me, let alone my daughter. I haven't talked to them in years. One of the best decisions I ever made. Does it make me sad? Eh a little, but I put a big emphasis on family...always wanting everyone to be close and all...but it's what's best. I tried my best and that's all that matters. I wouldn't let their negative opinions effect you much, glad your OH is sticking up for you a bit.

Hi ladies this is going to sound truly bonkers but I am think baby no 3 after this one haha. I have decided I am not done. I will be waiting until Skye is two which will give me a chance to get back to work and lose weight but I have been thinking about it. Am I mental? It will be via sperm donor again.

@Hunni12 did you get back the results back for parvo virus.

You're not bonkers, dark. :thumbup: I'm already thinking of plans for number three as well :haha::blush: It won't be for another few years at least but yeah I'm definitely making a game plan.

Hugs hunni. Forums like this are fast paced. I dont think people are deliberately ignoring you. Happy 14 weeks to you :)

Exactly! This thread is really hard to keep up with :lol: so I for one don't always respond to everyone, it really is nothing personal! But I read it all. Everyone here matters equally and I think we all want the best for each other :) xx

Ok. I'm exhausted. My dd has been a mini tornado today and is not showing signs of slowing down. She barely napped today. It's now 9:29 and she's still on the go. She usually passes out about 8:30/9.

Oh and she bit the dog pretty bad today. Dog is now in hiding.

I need sleep. Badly.

Dark I never did a test the parvo virus...isn't that a disease in dogs?

OMG. I'm pretty sure DH and I just agreed on a first name for our baby girl. :shock: Didn't think it would even happen, surprised he even started talking about it :haha:

Great news twicky. We aren't even close yet!

Morning all x hooe everyone has a good bank holiday

Yeah hard to keep up! Nothing personal here either. Just relaxing while our son is back in kindergarten ;)
We said we'd start talking more about names when we know what we're having <3

Definitely not being ignored. I always come on, read all the posts then forget what I've read when I'm replying!!! Sorry.

Lovely but crazy day yesterday and work was so busy last night!!

Nipping up to a family fun day thing soon then fetch stepson then hopefully chill after 3 nights at work!!

Happy 18 weeks Jemma?! Xz

Thanks Jox :hugs: I am here reading, just don't have much to contribute, miserable from OH being away, 1 week down, 2 to go :cry:

Happy 18 weeks to all those who reached it this week :dance:

Happy 18w Jemma, keep your head up!

@Dark: Oh! We dont have to get that checked down here....crazy thing is in the United States parvo is a virus that kills dogs.

Hi ladies I feel like I've been Mia so tired lately can't sleep in most mornings even when given the chance! I was the person waiting for the fifths test so fast in the clear but it's still early so I go in around June 8th for a second test hope I'll be in the clear! No stomach bug from the toddler I changed last week yet after tomorrow or Tuesday i should be safe from that I hope! Haha

17 weeks today so excited.

I've been joking to dh about a third but idk how I'll feel until the second comes but even then ivf with ICSI is so expensive and this was our last frosty it's tough thinking of going through a whole cycle again and dh seems very sure he is done after this but if he changed his mind I've prob have a third depending on how our second is our first is a handful haha

Sorry you feel ignored hunni I've had plenty of posts not responded to but never took offense I've also had plenty responded to its a large busy fast moving thread! Hope all is well with you and and Lloyd there ladies I still have to catch up

I am craving tomatoes. Seriously all I want. I ate 6 plum tomatoes yesterday. I have 4 left and I want to eat them all now. Lol. I'm also sure the tomato eating is why I had some wicked heartburn yesterday.

I am craving tomatoes. Seriously all I want. I ate 6 plum tomatoes yesterday. I have 4 left and I want to eat them all now. Lol. I'm also sure the tomato eating is why I had some wicked heartburn yesterday.

@christina tomatoes are healthy lol.

I have had wicked headache all day. i think its because I have only had a two cans of diet coke. Inspection is tomorrow and the house isnt perfect but its not dirty and there isnt holes in the walls so I hope he wont be a fussy old women.

So I mentioned before that DH and I surprisingly thought of a name we both liked. How do you all like the name Emberlyn? Our oldest is Ashlyn and DH liked the way they sound together. No middle name right now, though...

Reminds me of amber and Lynn it sounds nice it's def unique but I think it sounds pretty!

Hope you had fun at the family fun day Jox x

Jemma :hugs: have you and hubby made up from your argument?

Glad you seem to be in the clear Almost :)

Dark you need to make sure you are eating and drinking more! Good luck for the inspection!

Twicky it is lovely I have never heard it before :)

Oh and congrats to all those turning 18/17 weeks and any other new weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->