November Nuggets ~ 2016

Oh dark that's horrible I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough day! I'm exauhsted just doing what I used to do w ds makes me so tired we got soft serve so good pineapple sorbet almost with vanilla soft serve it's so good where we go haha but anyways icecream then a few stores in one Plaza my mom easy there he had a I'm overtired and hungry tantrum and we headed home I manged to force myself to do dishes as we don't have a dishwasher and ever since being pregnant they've been piling up. I feel like I'm getting gingivitis which I got last pregnancy then it went away my gum feels swollen by my molars hmm

Okay guys I'm having a rough time. I've had on and off pain in my stomache all day and it's now 10 at night...but the pain is downright awful. Bringing me to tears. I don't know if I should go to er or not because I don't want to look silly and waste everyone's time if it's nothing or just get dismissed as nothing serious. But I'm in so much pain. :(

Almost let's hope you don't catch anything from that child!

Dark, hugs for feeling ill :(

Scarlett that is rubbish :( hope you managed to get all your work done!

Twicky if the pain is so bad its making you cry then I would get checked. What do you think it is?

Okay guys I'm having a rough time. I've had on and off pain in my stomache all day and it's now 10 at night...but the pain is downright awful. Bringing me to tears. I don't know if I should go to er or not because I don't want to look silly and waste everyone's time if it's nothing or just get dismissed as nothing serious. But I'm in so much pain. :(

Could you go to hospital or talk to the midwife?

Twicky - severe abdominal pain, pregnant or not, is reason enough to get yourself checked out! I hope someone can help you / the pain subsides soon xx

Dark - I'm sorry about your experience yesterday. On the bright side: yay for Skye doing well, and you look fantastic in your bump pic!

Happy 17 weeks Dark.

Finished at 10 last night but going to take the time back next Fri, which is DH day off and he has Orla so extra
Family time :happydance:

So tired today though.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Twicky hope you're feeling better. I'd defo get it checked out.

Dark - :hugs: Glad all was well with Skye. Happy 17 weeks, lovely bump.

Twicky - I would go and get checked, you shouldn't be in pain like that, hope you're ok :hugs:

Sorry I've been on the quiet side ladies :-(

Twicky,mid it's hurting that much I would at least give mw a call xx

Dark, I'm sorry u had such a crap day but yay for baby doing well X

I have read everything but can't remember, I'm sorry.

Having a bit of a stressful time with OHs after,ily but hoping it all blows over soon. I was at work till 2am this morning then back tonight and tomorrow night with it being bank holiday but slightly shorter shifts so I won't complain xx

Been getting some really lovely strong kicks each day. Hoping it's helping me bond with her coz I'm feeling a bit emotionless about everything if I'm honest :-( the family situation certainly isn't helping :-(

Half term here now, got a few things planned so hopefully won't be stuck in all week xx

Twicky ide call on call obgyn or midwife and they will probably send you to the er if it's been ongoing and that painful hope all is okay and you feel better soon

17 weeks today!
I believe I've been feeling proper movements the last few days and not random flutters. Happens around late morning!

I am working on and off today. Stinks. But I took Monday off because of the holiday so I guess working 3-4hrs isn't so bad today.

All 3 of them Scarlett :-( one even said yesterday 'all I keep hearing is how u don't think the family r bothered about the baby, but why on earth is that such a big issue to you'...... :shock: she's also said she thinks the baby is a mistake etc it's not been nice at all, then my friends posted a quote pic on Feb that was clearly aimed at them and another commented with something 'yeah don't listen to anyone, even those 3 witches' and they saw before I was able to edit the post etc so it's all blown up!!!! Absolutely pathetic if u ask me. This is a tried for and wanted baby, why can't they just be happy for us :-(

Anyway, happy 18 weeks Scarlett :happydance: home nice and 'early' from work tonight, feels so much better. Back tomorrow but only 8pm till midnight!! Xx

Thanks guys the pain stopped and everything is fine, babies heartbeat is still great 165.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->