November Nuggets ~ 2016

Ok so this morning I was laying in bed and suddenly got a massive tightening feeling. I felt my belly and sure enough it was rock hard! I felt an area pushed up a bit more. Then I felt little kicks -not on outside- was awesome.

I'm pretty sure this baby is active morning and night and hides late afternoon. I'm coming to this conclusion because I rarely feel movements from about 3-8pm when dd is jumping all over me. I think she's already freaked out her sibling and baby is in hiding. Haha. Or at least that's what I'm going with.

Aww gorgeous pics scarlet!! Crazy that that could b ur last scan!!! Including private one I've had 5 so far and should have about another 7 or 8 yet!!

Another gorgeous day here!! 25 degrees its forecast. I'm at work till 3 tho while the boys r at school x

I feel baby much more in the evening but I'm definitely getting some movements throughout the day too now x

OHs sister had the baby yesterday. She was 34+1. He's a tiny 4lb1oz (exactly same as my Kasper) and so far is doing really well xx

I've had five scans so far too lol. Got my 6th on Friday!

Congrats to SIL...tiny baby.

I feel rotten. Actually feel like I've got a hangover. I was up in the night being sick and I've got a terrible headache. Got zero energy for the school run :cry:

Scarlett - Lovely pics!

Jox - Congratulations to your SIL. That is tiny!

Smiley - Can no one help with the school run? Hope you feel better soon.

I've caught a cold, typical on the 2 hottest days we've had :dohh: felt awful yesterday. Can actually breath through my nose though now thanks to vicks!

DD has gone on her first school trip :cry: not going to lie I'm a nervous wreck, I worry so much when she's not in my care, there are 65 children in her year group too, roll on 4pm when I can pick her up!

By the time of my last scan on 24th June I will have had 8 scans. :dohh:. Crazy.

No Carly I had to do it myself. Had a nice nap so feeling better now x

Aw she will be okay and she will love the trip!

Lucys going on her first school trip to the zoo on the 29th. I will watch for Gorillas lol. I am not looking forward to it as I will be on a bus for ages and then hot and sweaty, then have to walk around the zoo. However, I want Lucy to have these experiences.

Hi everyone hope you are all ok, smiley sorry you are feeling rubbish! And someone else said they have a cold as well that's rubbish in this heat.

Been quiet as yesterday was a teacher training day on top of the school hols so boys only went back today. The walk back up from school with Reid in the pram nearly killed me lol way too hot for that, and I got burnt yesterday lol silly girl! Been for my nails doing today which was nice, it's my birthday on Saturday. Got a friend coming round for tea can't really be bothered but will be nice to see her.

Scarlet lovely scan pic so glad baby looks healthy :)

Xx

Hi ladies hope all are well. I was actually exposed to fifths again from a child at my school so I have to get my second round of fifths disease bw tomorrow then again 2 weeks from tomorrow I just want this to end! I also had heavy painful pressure in my lower uterus area or cervix even and crampy pains it felt like when a baby's head is laying right on it so I keyed on my side last night and eventually it subsided but then today at work I felt so weak and tired out of nowhere. I'm hoping this isn't related to fifths I'm praying I did not get it. Boy do i need my scan next Tuesday to be here already

Sorry to hear that Almost, it must be horrible having that hanging over you.

Smiley hope you're feeling better now?

Carly, rubbish for cold hope the school trip went well?

Jox congrats on becoming an auntie, good to hear all is going well.

Elmo v jealous for nails! Hope you have a nice time tonight.

Dark will you go on trip with Lucy then?

Manic here, been with SiL today who is struggling with depression. But had some lovely pregnancy acupuncture so hoping I sleep well tonight. Defo feel like I've got more of a bump but it's not neat and round but more long so still feel chunky rather than preggo if you know what I mean?!

The trip went really well, she loved it, was exhausted lol.

I'm still feeling stuffy, I could manage if my eyes would stop streaming.

Hope your feeling better smiley.

Almost how worrying for you, I really hope you haven't caught it.

Ah almost how worrying for you it's really difficult working around children and that going round. Hopefully once you are passed 20 weeks you won't have to worry as much about catching it as I know the risk reduces loads, xx

Carly it was you who has a cold! Get some spicy noodles babe that always helps me, I am with you to be honest my hay fever started yesterday and It is freaking horrendous!!!!

Dark glad you and Lucy enjoyed the zoo and hope you did watch out for those gorillas! Lol I shouldn't joke It was a tragedy, I am however a bit sick of those on my fb who suddenly become animal rights activists when this sort of thing happens all for five minutes plus the shaming of that poor mother, have seen people say she should be shot and have her children taken away from her!! God it was a mistake I wish I was as perfect as these people!

Well I had SUCH a laugh with my friend and my hubby last night, she is mad as a box of frogs and hilarious. Love my nails just a gel polish but got a summer colour I'll post a pic in a min.

Jox, smiley I know you both commented on this, possibly some others in here will have seen it as well, you know that lad who posted saying she was treated really horrible by a sonographer then they got her back in and said there was something wrong with her baby? Then they did amnio and immediately after scanned again and said there wasn't something wrong? Well she's posted on that thread saying she's delivered!!

Have a lovely day everyone!

So excited for my scan tomorrow, little nervous for everything to be ok but think I'm feeling positive xx

Hugs Almost how worrying! When can you take maternity leave?

Carly glad your LO had a nice time!

Oooh Elmo I will go back and check the thread! Wouldn't baby be mega mega early though?

I am 20 weeks today :dance: :shock: going so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->