November Nuggets ~ 2016

Twicky that's so funny, must be strong kicks you're getting :haha:

That's great news Elmo and pleased your midwife came
and our was so lovely.

Sorry been quiet today. My sister came to visit as well as my parents and we've had such a lovely day in the sunshine in the garden

Hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend

image.jpg

Me at 19 weeks and my sis will be 35 on Tuesday. I look huge here but we'd just had a massive Thai take away and I don't think I'm really that big yet!

Scarlet your bump is lovely! It must be nice to share your pregnancy with your sister.

Scarlet I love your picture!! :)

Have just felt the little monkey kick tonight :)

My dd and I spent most of today outside. We had 2 outfit changes before I decided to put her in a bathing suit. Haha. We also went shopping. She got some summer clothes and I got some clothes in a larger size! Im now in an XL. Hopefully the stretchy skirts and such will get me through the summer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 5
Elmo - Yey for kick!

Christina - That's all my 2 spent the weekend in were swimsuits, I feel sorry for them having to put their school uniform on today.

I don't know whats wrong with me, I just can't sleep at the minute, seem to go to bed late and wake up early, I've been up since 5am! Just feel uncomfy laid down.

Hugs for bad sleep Carly! I actually had the best sleep I've had in a long while last night! I'm normally like you, can't sleep as I feel uncomfortable lay down!

Kids back to school and nursery today...feel sorry for them stuck inside on such a warm day

That's a lovely photo scarlet. One to save xxx

Elmo I'm glad uve felt it little monkey kick!!

Back to school here too!! Looks like it's gonna be another gorgeous day!!

Scan day scarlet? Xx

Yes it's been lovely being pregnant together. I only think I'll see her once more before her DD arrives though. But now my SiL is pregnant! She's 10 weeks!!

That's great you've felt a kick Elmo.

Yes Christina we've been in paddling pool all weekend too. It's been lovely.

Scan at 4 today eek. Been having nightmares about it!

Sorry you've not been sleeping Carly. Have you got a pregnancy pillow?

Our posts crossed Jox. Yes scan day.

So like I've said they're not going to tell me gender but I'm looking for balls for boys and lines for girls? I've been told sometimes if you know what to look for then you can see!

Good Luck Scarlett. The sonographer mentioned 3 lines to me for girl.

Good luck Scarlett! I couldn't see DS, but DD was very prominant, she kept flashing at us :haha:

I feel bad for sending them on such a lovely day, especially when school won't put sun cream on them, I can trust DS, but DD would literally blather herself and probably all of her friends too :doh:

Good luck Scarlett! Can't wait to see a picture! My boys have always been very obvious (a ball sack between their legs :lol:). Even if they won't tell you, perhaps you can ask to have a look so you can make your own assumptions?! They might let you have a peek.

as usual loads to catch up on :haha: sorry I'm not replying to more but Elmo I'm sorry to hear of your brother and also I'm so glad yesterday reassured you, this stage is so hit and miss with movement but what a cheeky monkey to give you a kick after the scare :dohh:

Scarlett good luck with the scan, if you want to see what to look for then have a quick Google for potty shots :blush: you could always be cheeky and ask anyway, worst they can do is say no :shrug:

Happy 19 weeks to Jox and a Scarlett for yesterday :dance:

I don't have much to contribute at the mo, OH still away, it's so shit, we literally live out of each others pockets when we are together, him being away is like losing all 4 limbs :cry: on a more positive note, yesterday I felt the first outside kick of Lily, I've tried to get it again but she is playing silly buggers :dohh:

Did anyone find the heat unbearable yesterday? It was horrible for me. I ended up sweating like crazy. Also I defo felt strong movements yesterday. Skye seems to be having a ball.

Lucy back at nursery tomorrow and I will use that time to catch up with housework.

Did anyone find the heat unbearable yesterday? It was horrible for me. I ended up sweating like crazy. Also I defo felt strong movements yesterday. Skye seems to be having a ball.

Lucy back at nursery tomorrow and I will use that time to catch up with housework.
YES!! Omg I was so hot, I couldn't get comfy, I ended up having a shower that literally could have produced ice cubes just to cool down, that was a glorious 10 minutes!

I cant have a shower. I ended up coming home taking my jumper off and sitting there in my bra just to cool off. All through the day I just kept on spontaneously sweating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->