November Nuggets ~ 2016

I've been following that thread too. She'll only be around 20 weeks surely!!

Happy 20 weeks smiley! Half way there!

Lovely colour Elmo.

I have been following that thread, she said they found something on her 22 week scan so id hazard a guess at her being 23/24 weeks :shrug:

Happy 20 weeks smiley :dance: officially half way !!

Happy 20 weeks Smiley!

LOVE your nails Elmo. I'm a bit obsessed with nails and do my own gels on my hands but getting french mani on my toes as a treat on Sat and can't wait!

Hope you feel better soon Carly. I'm streaming today with hayfever and it's miserable to be stuffy in the heat.

I saw that thread, although I didn't comment - do you think it's not real then?

Ah just had a quick re-read and had forgotten about the amnio, so guessing that could have caused it?

How awful :(

I'm confused about it all. I know amnio causes a slight chance of miscarriage. But I thought they could only do amnios between 16-18 weeks?

Happy 20 weeks smiley!!! Sooo amazing!!! :happydance:

Yay for scan tomorrow elmo!! I've still got to wait till a week on Friday!!!

Sorry to those with colds, hay fever and generally feeling rubbish!!!

Almost, I hope u continue to get the all clear from fifths.

That post, tbh I wouldn't know what to think. I'm always unsure when they've not been full on members. if it is all true then I really hope her baby is ok. In guessing she's no more than about 24-26 weeks!! 2lb+ is a good weight for hay gestation.

Will probably be going to see the baby tomorrow. I'm a little nervous with him being the same size that Kasper was but I'm sure it'll be ok.

Was thinking about ironmansmummy, have seen her for a while. Hope all is ok x

Not a lot happening here. Felt baby from the outside again last night, was a movement/roll rather than a kick. I had someone ask at work yesterday when I was due, when I said end of October they were shocked and said I was big!!!! I really don't see it lol I can't wait till I am big!!!

Loving this sunshine. Really does lift ur spirit!! Our new cat goes out now so we can have the back doors open all day!!

Carly amino can be done later as it's usually done as a result of finds at the 20 week scan x

I dont have a maternity leave as I am already at home?

20 weeks smiley, gosh congrats.

How do you feeling movements from outside sorry dumb question.

Sorry dark, I meant Almost, typed your name instead!

I don't necessarily think its a fake story on that other thread as the story is very complex but just shocking really, wasn't expecting it to turn out like that!

Jox :hugs: hope it goes well meeting the baby xx

And thanks all! 20 weeks! Seems like two mins ago we all joined this thread!

Ah Jox I hope it's ok for you when you go visit baby Hun x
Has she named him then?

Scarlett what if anything are you taking for hayfever? Yesterday was too bad!! Horrible X

Yea ironmans mummy used to post a lot and hasn't for ages I hope she is ok xx

Yes he's called Oliver. Knew he was going to be Oliver, they've been calling him it for ages.

Dark, if o feel her kicking I'll put my hand down on my belly. Normally she stops tho lol last night I just lay in bed on my back with my hand on my belly and felt her move x

Hope the visit goes well Jox :hugs:

Elmo, I have such bad asthma and allergies that I'm on loratadine and montelukast all year round to help with hayfever and other things I'm allergic to. I came off them for TTC but about 6 weeks my asthma was so bad that I was put back on the lot as it's more dangerous for baby if I'm poorly, although I've been told that the meds should be safe in pregnancy. So sorry, that's a long winded way of saying that you might not be prescribed or want to take what I'm taking!! It is rubbish though, I've stopped wearing make up when I'm not at work at the moment as my eyes are so sore

Look what I got for £14. One of them cost £35 brand new.

Attachments

• coats.jpg
    coats.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
Plenty of snow suits to keep you going there dark! What a bargain! X

Scarlet I thought I had bad allergies but yours sound worse! I have to have an inhaler but to be honest I only seem to need to use it when I'm pregnant X

19+2 bump ~ starting to feel like I'm looking pregnant and not just fat :rofl: :dance:

Attachments

• Collage 2016-06-08 15_19_48.jpg
    Collage 2016-06-08 15_19_48.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
Aw gorgeous jemma xx

Bargain dark!

Hope meeting baby went well Jox :hugs:

Elmo and Scarlett hugs for allergies and asthma :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts