November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hugs jemma! Keep going, he will be back before you know it :hugs:

Yes I got sunburnt yday so was hot and sticky and also sore!

Why can't you have a shower dark?

Yay for everyone feeling kicks! I was feeling lots from the outside last night, so amazing!

We dont have a shower. We have a bath and thats it. It sucks as when my ex husband is here he wont wash or have a bath and so he ends up stinking.

It was 85 here yesterday. I was so hot! I think I'm going to be miserable this summer. It's going to be in the 90's by the end of this week.... Ugh.

I've barely slept tonight. Up at 4:15! It's my husbands fault. He's not feeling well and keeps flipping and making whining noises in his sleep. Good grief. I got mad last night bc apparently he can be sick and whine and not help with dd and then decide to take a day off of work to sleep but when I'm pregnant, sick and feel like crap -- I still work, have to be pregnant, try to take care of myself and do everything with dd.
If looks could kill... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I've just had another ice shower, did the hoovering on the stairs and I'm melting again... this summer is going to kill me too... I've just complained at OH at being too hot so he told me I had to order a fan... £22 later I've got one being delivered, hopefully tomorrow :haha:

Happy 19 weeks Jemma!!!

I LOVE the sunshine!! I don't care how hot it makes me!! The hotter and sunnier the better lol

Can't wait to hear how ur scan goes scarlet, I hope I get a sneaky peak or a lovely sonographer who'll tell u!!

Just waiting on news that OHs sister has had the baby. They'd been waiting for space in neonatal since her waters broke last week. She was suppose to be going down for section at 11.

Went to primark for a couple of bits, just want a couple of maxi dresses for when the weather is like this. I don't know why I think My bumps small, today I seem to all of a sudden look pregnant!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
I've not felt her kick from the outside since that first day that I did. Every time I sit with my hand of my belly she stops moving!!! X

I've not felt her kick from the outside since that first day that I did. Every time I sit with my hand of my belly she stops moving!!! X

Haha that's typical :haha: I know what you mean! I've literally just had the one time and I wasn't even feeling for it :shrug:

You have such a lovely bump too :hugs:

Hows your bumps coming along ladies. I think for 18 weeks my bump looks tiny. I am sure I was bigger last time.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
This was my last bump pic...think it was around 18 weeks? Will take another this week when I hit 20 weeks :)

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160520_124707-1.jpg

Sorry so much to catch up on but I'm trying to make Zumba at 6 so just quickly...

Dinky is all fine. "Beautiful baby" sonographer said. Took ages to do all the checks as they've brought a new one in for heart at start of May and she couldn't quite get baby into position.

So I looked and looked and thought I saw balls.... And then she said "and here are the kidneys" :haha: so still none the wiser. Baby had legs closed a lot and at a different angle I think it was kidneys again.

Oh and I have an anterior placenta so that's why I'm not feeling as much movement As I was this time last time so good to know.

Sorry for essay will catch up properly work pics later xxx

Elmo great news glad you got some reassurance! I'm hoping to feel flutters or kicks it's been a while since my car accident and haven't felt anything really but baby was moving on the ultrasound last week so trying to not worry...

Lovely bumps ladies so nice your all getting reassuring movements

Fab news scarlet xx

Dark, I swore I was smaller and barely showing but all of a sudden today I feel different!! Xx

First one is little feet :cloud9: don't think they're as good as my 12 week but she was really struggling to get the checks done. Feel so relieved now today is sorted although a little sad that could be my last scan ever!

Been trying to google about kidneys/balls and got nowhere :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->