November Nuggets ~ 2016

I bought a small pool for the backyard today. But I also needed a new bathing suit as my other one couldn't go over the baby bump anymore. I cried in Walmart bc I had to get a 1x. Hello baby bump! Haha

Thank you everybody :). So my actual due date is November 7th(i thought it was the 2nd) Was wondering if you guys plan on taking your baby out for thanks giving? Since this is my first I was wondering what your opinions are on this? Should I take him out or not? Like is it safe? Im super hesitant about it

Thank you everybody :). So my actual due date is November 7th(i thought it was the 2nd) Was wondering if you guys plan on taking your baby out for thanks giving? Since this is my first I was wondering what your opinions are on this? Should I take him out or not? Like is it safe? Im super hesitant about it

I took my dd to a picnic at 6 days old. She was fine. I just had people use hand sanitizer if they wanted to hold her. Esp since we were outside.

We aren't going anywhere for thanksgiving this year. People are coming to us. So for that we don't have to worry. But I think I'd be fine taking baby out if we did go somewhere.

Sorry ladies I don't have time to go through what I've missed in the last 3 days (looks like over 10 pages!!!) Will read what I've missed after work tonight...just wanted to update that I had my scan yesterday afternoon, it went for 2.5hrs! Babies were moving around so much that the tech had trouble getting measurements. Also couldn't say 100% on gender either but said they think they are both girls! They couldn't see the tell tale boy or girls bits but because there appeared to be nothing there, they were inclined to lean girl. I've got my follow up obs appt next Tuesday which includes another scan and he said he'll confirm gender for me then.

Carly p was it a painful pop was the laundry heavy? Round ligament pain is a quick painful elastic band like snap maybe it easy that? Or did baby kick sometimes it feels like popcorn popping!

How lovely pippy!!! Glad went well apart from the length but hey got to see them for longer!! And look forward to hearing gender confirmed!! X

Congratulations Cash June!

Pippy that's so exciting! Hope they're able to confirm next Tuesday so you can go and buy lots of pink things!

Hope scan goes well Elmo and visit to meet Oliver is ok for you Jox.

I had my first pregnancy yoga class last night, which I really enjoyed... although I found it so hard to try and clear my mind of my to-do lists and general life stuff!!

I'm pleased I'm not the only one, you'd think 3rd pregnancy I'd remember these things lol!

Elmo - :happydance: scan day!

Pippy - Wow 2.5 hours! Hope you wasn't uncomfy laid there all that time. Fingers crossed you can find out for sure on Tuesday.

Almost - It was sharp, made me stop in my tracks. I'm not sure about a kick, as it was quite strong, I think I was feeling some last night and rolls, but I always convince myself it isn't lol.

Thanks ladies O:). It was very uncomfortable and once the babies settled down (after they gave me some biscuits) they were in the wrong position so the tech got me to climb onto the bed on my hands and knees and wiggle my bum! Seriously! And it didn't make a difference except I got the gel stuff all over my clothes. It was really nice to see them for that long but a pity it wasn't very clear. Baby A is pressed right against my cervix and baby b is enjoying all the free space. I can't wait until my next appt, it feels like the wait to find out what they are is never ending. OH has everything crossed that at least one of them was just concealing their package really well. I'd love one of each but don't care if they are 2 boys or girls.

Pippy that is so funny :haha: wiggle your bum lol!

Aww pippy!! I'm glad the baby's r doing well. If I was having twins I'd love twin girls, just the cutest!!!

Elmo, I hope ur scan has gone well today, can't wait to hear X

We've been to meet Oliver. It went ok. Sick of hearing OH say omg he's so tiny tho!!!

Afternoon nap time for me I think lol x

Elmo hope all has gone okay! Just came on looking for an update!

Jox :hugs: glad it was okay but how annoying of your OH :(

Elmos hope your appointment went well.

Well I reached breaking point with my daughter. All she has done today is ignore everything I have said. I am actually exhausted from the amount of times I said "Get down, Stop, Lucy keep your legs on the floor," In the end I changed her bum, gave her a wash and carried her to her bed room. I have walked out and closed the door. I am just fed up.

I know she is two so she is going through that stage but if Lucy hurts herself I get it in the neck.

I don't blame u dark, it's so hard having to say the same things constantly. Drives me insane!!

Me too smiley, hopefully elmo will b by shortly x

Me and Oliver x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 8
aww hes such a cutie.
I went in and shouted at her. I feel awful but then I gave her a cuddle, read her a story, cuddled some more and I THINK shes gone to sleep.

He is lovely Jox.

:hugs: dark.

Hope all's ok Elmo :)

Drives me mad too, my 3 year old is the worst, he is such an awful little boy at times, just never listens.

Cute Jox!!

My 3 year old is a bloody nightmare every single day over every little thing!!!! Xx

My 3 year old drives me nuts I feel like I have less patience now that I'm pregnant but he was amazingly good yesterday out to dinner it was amazing. Is everyone's 3 year old potty trained yet? Ds pees but still has accidents and stopped popping on the potty I'm glad I'm dealing with this now before baby comes but it's also tiring going through this process with ds while pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->