November Nuggets ~ 2016

My back is surprisingly okay! With ds2 I was in agony but so far so good this time. Good luck for the GTT almost :)

Carly I have to do the test today AND at 28 weeks. They said its bc I had GD before. Soooo I'll do the 1 & most likely 3hr bc I'm sure I'll fail the 1hr. And then they want to retest again to see if it remains or goes away by 28 weeks. Seriously? That's a form of like pregnancy torture right there. Haha.

Carly I have to do the test today AND at 28 weeks. They said its bc I had GD before. Soooo I'll do the 1 & most likely 3hr bc I'm sure I'll fail the 1hr. And then they want to retest again to see if it remains or goes away by 28 weeks. Seriously? That's a form of like pregnancy torture right there. Haha.

Oh no! Do you have many factors then? I have 2, been overweight and my dad was diabetic.

All fine at my scan, baby is lovely and healthy! Defo still a boy :haha: he was moving sooo much, took ages to get all the measurements. He kept going from head down to head up and then transverse haha the sonographer had a hard time keeping up with him.

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160610_124950.jpg

Great Pic Smiley.

Anyone feel rather rough? I went to bed about tenish and woke up at 6 and I dont feel like I slept at all.

yay for scan smiley :happydance: I love how they misbehave for sonographers! :haha:

yes dark, feeling extremely rough but only because my neighbour was being a noisy bitch again last night. Half 3 she stumbled in (was hot so had my windows open) with her mate and they continued for 2 hours to be noisy in her bedroom which is only a thin wall away. Only when I shouted through they shut up but I never got back to sleep.

Just had a nap while Riley was at school but am fucked... excuse the language, I am so so grumpy today!!

That's not fair Jemma, how inconsiderate! Can you complain to the council?

I've hit a wall with tiredness, feel like I could nod off anywhere at the minute.

Lovely scan smiley!

Jemma, your neighbour sounds like a right nightmare :hugs:

Yes Dark feeling rough here too. Baby is putting such pressure on my lungs today that it hurts and I feel dizzy. Hope you're feeling a bit better this afternoon.

Take it easy Scarlet. I have problems with my lungs so I understand:hugs:
Hugs Carly Hope you get to sleep soon
Hugs Jemma I hate inconsiderate neighbours.
19 weeks tomorrow. I am actually looking pregnant and not just fat.

Attachments

• 13343153_740151559455660_665862014393714330_n.jpg
    13343153_740151559455660_665862014393714330_n.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Yay for great scan smiley!! Cheeky boy!!

Lovely bump dark!!

Jemma, boo for horrible neighbours!!

I'm sleeping ok at night but pretty much get a nap every day. I'm not exhausted like I was in first tri but I'm tired of that's makes sense!!

Blimey, it is pouring it down here!! Full on thunder storm!! Xx

All girl. Sorry couldn't figure out how to upload two pictures from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
Christina and smiley just logged in to see how scans went and looks as though they both went really well!!!

How real is this becoming now?! I am 20 weeks today!!

Christina congrats on a baby girl!! Where you thinking girl or boy? You have a daughter don't you? X

Smiley my boyo was DEFFO still a boy too haha they aren't shy are they!!

Have absolutely loved feeling him move so much past few days I hope it continues!

It's my birthday tomorrow so Ben has gone to fetch my fav Chinese and we are going shopping for the day tomorrow. Feeling very happy xx

Jemma those neighbours sound like a bloody nightmare! Did you complain to landlord? When is DH back?

Scarlet hope you are feeling better!

Xx

Congrats Christine.

Who is next for scans? Mines on wednesday. Hope I get picture for this one.

Congrats Christina

Happy 20 weeks! Yes Elmo he was crossing his legs for a while but then he was flashing it about :haha: defo a boy, no doubt about it <3

Jemma grrrrr neighbours! Ours are a nightmare too hence why we are moving house next week. Its a joke.

I was thinking boy but mainly bc this pregnancy is complete opposite than my dd! But nope. Apparently none of it matters. I am also shocked on how active she is! She waved at us a few times and yawned a few times and you could see her kicking me. Haha. And every time the tech tried to get a picture of her nose and lips she would turn her head and flip. Haha.

Yes my dd will be 14mo on. 6/27. So two girls under 2. Oh boy. (Or is it on girl? Lol)

Hope you have a lovely day Elmo.

My scan isn't until the 24th. So a while yet it seems! I really hope legs aren't crossed.

DS has come home with a very husky throat and runny nose, think he's caught what I had at the beginning of the week, the rain has hit our area so won't be doing much this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->