November Nuggets ~ 2016

Pippy hope they show the potty shot next time haha I'm nervous my little bean will hide too I want to know so bad the wait does feel like forever.

Congrats on everyone who has found out sex - of course, as usual, I'm behind!

Congratulations SNOW!!! <3

We have been busy packing the POD up, we have to be out of our house by the end of this weekend, and moving into my parents' for the next 3 weeks - please pray for us lol! I am dropping Freya off to start staying with them Friday evening, so we can pack up her crib as well. I can't wait for July to come when we can move into our new house and be settled already!

I have an OB appt tomorrow, but I'm still only 16 weeks - I am DYING to know sex but I have about 3-4 weeks still before the morphology scans. My other November group has had our first "loss" at an anatomy scan, so that has made me sad and a little nervous. I think I've felt the popcorn feelings a couple times so far, but nothing necessarily daily or consistent yet, which is frustrating - I want to feel it daily and know it's ok. AND since about 8 weeks, I'm getting killer lightening crotch (never had it before) - not fun!

Almost...yes, Jack has been going to the toilet for wee and poo since just before his 3rd birthday.

Missfrick good luck with the move...I'm moving next Friday. That's so sad about the loss :( how awful.

Miss Frick your not behind your right where your supposed to be with your pregnancy I don't know the gender either. That's horrible about the loss was she around 20 weeks? Very very heartbreaking I wish her well with healing

Smiley that's great my ds potty trained about a month before he turned 2 but the poop part is a long process for him I just can't wait to be totally done with pull ups and just do undies all the time

Smiley that's great my ds potty trained about a month before he turned 2 but the poop part is a long process for him I just can't wait to be totally done with pull ups and just do undies all the time

Until November when you are back to nappies again with baby and the process starts again :rofl:

My DD refuses to potty train. She just isnt interested. I had hoped I would only be changing one set of nappies at this point but she wont until she is ready.

Ds3 is 4 next month and has been out of nappies day and night since around 2.5 years old!!! That said ds2 who will be 6 on September has only been out of pull ups at night for the last 2 months!!! He also took 6-12 months from being dry in the day to being confident enough to poo on the toilet. They r all so different!!!

My friend swears by waiting for their 3rd bday!!

Missfrick, smiley, I hope ur moves go ok!! My bf is moving next weekend too!! X

They do it when they are ready but lots of encouragement really helps. Oscar wouldn't do it but thats because of his ASD. He was almost 4, and that was really good going for him considering his needs, although he still wears pull ups at night.

With jack I just put undies on him everyday until he got the message that they were gonna keep getting wet unless he went to the toilet haha. He learnt quickly.

Hi all!!

Scan was wonderful, he was moving around so much and we could even see him sucking his fingers!! They said as far as they can see everything looks perfect :) they put him on my growth chart and he is right in the middle percentile so not big and not tiny so far. Been at the hair dressers this afternoon sorry for taking so long! Here he is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
Lovely scan Elmo!

And lovely pic Jox. Hope OH has shut up now!

Good luck with potty training Almost. DD is dry in day but not at night but think girls often do sooner?

Miss Frick good luck with move!

And good luck tomorrow Smiley.

Last shift at work tomorrow before our holiday and I've got sooo much to do eeeekk!

Elmo beautiful scan was a cute little boy already congrats!

Thanks ladies ya girls usually are easier with training ds is def ready the poops are just tricky lol he actually went potty in target 3 times I think he was. little constipated haha first and third time he went second was a wash but so excited he pooped on the potty since embedded hasn't in like a week woohoo!

Anyone else have back pain? My back is killing me since driving home like I pulled it or something I was sitting on a bench at work for 40 mins or less of back support maybe that's why I also ready at 18 weeks lower back pain can occur it's pretty uncomfortable so much so that I want to take a extra strength tylenol owchh

Yes, my lower back is horrible. I also think my SI joint is out again. Hurts to move.

I have my appt tomorrow at 10am! Scan and all. The only part I'm not looking forward to is that I have to do the test for GD. So I have to drink that nasty crap at 8:45am as they want me there 15min before my appt so they can draw my blood. Ewww.

Christina sorry to hear your back is hurting too!

I felt baby make a big movement tonight so I'm super thrilled. IT felt like it's foot went across the left side of my stomach or a hand it was lovely :)

With ds the drink wasn't bad at all for me did you have it in a previous pregnancy i don't think I have to test until 24 or 28 weeks or something. Good luck and enjoy your scan hope the drink isn't too bad!

Happy scan day Smiley and Christina!

And happy Friday everyone!!!!

MissFrick - Good luck with the move :thumbup:

Elmo - Lovely news :) scan is so sweet!

Smiley - Happy scan day!!!!

Almost - YES!! My back kills, it feels like it's strechting right across.

Christina - Good luck at your scan, hope the drink isn't too bad, mines not until 26 weeks thankfully.

Happy scan day smiley and Christina!! Can't wait to hear updates!!!

Surprisingly my back isn't doing too bad. Generally I have a bad back anyway but seems to be a bit better at the mo!!! I remember with ds3 I couldn't even learn over the bath to wash my hair myself!!!

No plans here today, just work later at 6pm. Hopefully I'll get chance to sleep later!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->