November Nuggets ~ 2016

Aww congratulations Christina!!!

My scan is Friday, so 7 sleeps! Just want to know that everything is ok x

Movements have been good and even felt hiccups earlier today!!! I thought it was a bit early but apparently not!!

Congratulations Christina! Random question but did they have to do potty shot to tell
Or was it obvious?

Thanks ladies am feeling a bit better now and glad to be finished work for two and a half weeks.

Elmo happy 20 weeks and happy birthday for tomorrow!

Smiley, are you moving far?

Congratulations Christina! Random question but did they have to do potty shot to tell
Or was it obvious?

Thanks ladies am feeling a bit better now and glad to be finished work for two and a half weeks.

Elmo happy 20 weeks and happy birthday for tomorrow!

Smiley, are you moving far?

Yeah. She wasn't able to just tell so she had to scan right in between the legs. lol. Luckily she was cooperating though. We didn't find out with dd1 but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. She always had her arms between her legs or her legs crossed. Stubborn children.

I got bored before. I pulled out every single stored clothes box from dd1 and went through it. Soooooo many clothes we can't use at all. Everything is off season almost. Dd1 was born in spring so we only have 5 long sleeve onesies and 6 pairs of pants. So I'm selling on swap sites all the off season clothes then I can go shopping!!!

Congrats on your girl Christina!

I have the anatomy scan on Monday! Can't wait to see my baby girl again!

Congrats on the lovely scans everyone!

I saw my OB nurse today and everything is good. I have my anatomy scan (and find out gender) on July 7!

Congrats on your girl christina! They definitely got a clear girly shot...neither of mine had anything, just looks like 2 legs joined at the bum. No lines or hamburger looking bits etc. Hoping they aren't so wriggly at my next scan so we can see better and get proper confirmation.

Elmo your pic is so cute, I got a nice profile shot of baby b but none of a (the head was squished right against my cervix).

Smiley did they ask you if you'd eaten long before your scan? I'd not eaten for 5 hours (not intentionally) which they said hunger makes them more active.

Lovely bump dark, I'm getting there...it really pops out when I lay down.

Jemma I'd be pissed too! How rude, some people just don't care.

Oh and gl to those of you moving house! It's one of my most hated things to do lol.

Lovely scans Smiley and Christina and congrats on a other girl Christina how exciting!

4 more sleeps until my scan eeek! :)

Just a vent and sorry for tmi but the stupid (bleeping) antibiotics i have been on for the last 7 days (still have 3 more to go) ended up with my OB needing to call in a prescription for a yeast infection. Woo more things to remember to do for a few days. And I am debating if it's with starting the treatment for the yeast infection now or if I should wait until after I finish the last three days of the meds.

just found out today at my anatomy scan that we are having baby girl #2 :D

Jox :happydance:,hiccups!

I've just been watching my belly twitch...he is kicking up a storm in there and my belly is twitching when he kicks :haha:

Scarlett forgot to say yday enjoy your two weeks off work! That's gonna be amazing!

Good luck to all those with scans coming up this week!

That is frustrating Christina if think finish anti biotics first?

I finally felt baby on the outside!!! Was only slight, stupid anterior placenta!! But it defo happened, can't wait to see actual movement too, well jell smiley and for hiccups too Jox.

Thanks Smiley. Still got all the packing to do eeeekk!

Yey for finding out genders and congratulations on your girls Christina and ninja kitty !! sorry to hear of your med problems Christina, agree with Scarlett, finish antibiotics first :hugs:

good luck to those moving house!

smiley how awesome for seeing movement, my girly did one massive roll which I could see but nothing else since :shrug:

I did complain to my landlord when he did the inspection last week about her music and he said he'd speak to her about being noisy at night. She obvs just doesn't care all too much :nope: Annoying really she has the same size house as me all to herself so I don't understand why she can't be noisy downstairs where I can't hear it instead of the room next to mine! I've let it go this time (again) but next time I'm phoning police and complaining to landlord again.

OH back tomorrow :dance: :dance: I can't wait to see him now, had a full meltdown yesterday !

Ohh I forgot to mention also that my scan showed baby at 19w5d yesterday also. So measuring almost a week ahead atm! That's a change as dd1 was usually a week behind.

Exciting Scarlett! So nice we are all feeling our bubs more now!

Jemma yaaaay bet you can't wait to get him home tomorrow! What time is he back?

can't wait at all, it's been a long three weeks :( he doesn't know what time yet, all we know is he can't leave until the jobs been signed over and then it's about 4-5 hours drive back home after that :shrug: he reckons about 5 but it's never usually until about 10 :/ he is absolutely dying to get home, don't blame him since he's been doing like 15 hour days manual labour for 21 days straight now :hugs:

Congratulations Ninja!!
I had a massive boot from sky earlier. I was dead shocked haha. I think she approved of me buying a cheese and onion pasty. :happydance::happydance:

Aww Jox I love the hiccups feeling!!

:happydance: for girl Ninja Kitty!

Christina - I'd finish antibiotics first as well. :hugs:

Jemma - Ring your local council as well and complain about noise pollution, if she keeps doing it she can be fined.
Bet you can't wait to see OH, 3 weeks is such a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->