November Nuggets ~ 2016

Oh no Lucy x

Scarlett have an amazing time xx

Jemma are you reunited now?!

Jox I'm exhausted today so I might need a nap too!

I've had an hr or 2 on the settee. Will go fetch ds2 in a min then lay back down probably lol xx

I had two hours in bed. Still exhausted and got an awful headache but we are moving on Friday and not even packed yet so need to get my act together and get some stuff done

Going to put Lucy to bed and have a nap. Had about 4hrs sleep last night because of lucys new friends making her cry out. I got some medication today and treated her. I will be obsessively working on a cleaning routine until were free of the pests.

Had my anatomy scan this morning & everything looked great! :happydance:
Baby girl is about 11 oz!

Congrats Snowbunnie. Whos next for scans mines on wednesday.

Aww that's fab news snow bunnie!! Xx

Mine is Friday dark x

Poor Lucy hope she gets relief soon!

AFM my scan is tomorrow can't waittttt! I hope baby looks nice and healthy and happy in there tomorrow it's 830 am so bright and early so thrilled! Eeeek!

Lovely Snow!

Mines not until a week on Friday, it can't come quick enough!

Morning Ladies, finally got my OH back :dance: would have answered you guys sooner but we've been reuniting :blush: agh I've missed him so much !!

Anyway I can't remember a lot of what I've just read :dohh:

Scarlett I hope you have lovely holibobs :hugs:

:dance: Yay for all 20 weekers hitting halfway !!

Sn0wbunnie, great news about your scan :hugs: Glad alls looking good!

Good luck for all scans today, mines tomorrow, can't wait to see my baby girl again :cloud9: She has been a lot more noticeably active these past few days which is amazing! Let's hope our second half of pregnancy goes as fast as these first 20 weeks because I can't wait to see everyone's babies :happydance: <3

:happydance: Hunni! Let us know!

Jemma - Glad you had a good night :winkwink:

School run to do, OH is ill in bed with swolen glands and a temp, so lots of tidying and playing nurse for me today!

Carly, sorry to hear oh is unwell :( hopefully he is better soon :hugs:

dark ours are so close, mine is at 10:40, then have a consultant appt in the afternoon but I need to check what time that is. Does anyone know what the consultant is for? :shrug:

Yay for everyone's scans!

Just had my follow up my obs this afternoon, got to have another scan...definitely 2 girls!!! So Ramzi was WRONG! I'm so excited and OH is not as disappointed as he made out he would be, actually he didn't seem disappointed at all. I told him it is his lot in life to surrounded by beautiful women lol. I'm booked for C-section on 12th October, which is 4 months tomorrow!

Have ordered a Britax safe n sound car seat (getting a hand me down from my sister as well), picked out a cot (they are sharing for now) and also a tall boy. Going to the government vehicle auctions tomorrow to bid on a 4WD, so hopefully we will have car with more than 3 seats soon too :)

Have shortlisted names down to Emilia, Freja, Sophia & Evie...although I think Evie's really popular now, so will have to think about that. I'm personally leaning towards Emilia and Freja, just waiting on OH to say what he prefers.

Are you having a section Jemma? I am seeing an obstriction and consultant on the 1st July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->