November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi, hope ur all ok?

Jemma bet u can't wait to see OH. Does he work away often or is he at home more often than not?

I'm having a total lazy day today. If I do too much I'll just be knackered at work!! England playing tonight so work is apparently gonna be rammed!!

Omg girls I'm addicted to watching say yes to the dress lol

6 days till scan lol xx

Lazy day here too, raining so not much choice. Just put Lego movie on. Hope works not too bad and you're not run off your feet.

Hi, hope ur all ok?

Jemma bet u can't wait to see OH. Does he work away often or is he at home more often than not?

I'm having a total lazy day today. If I do too much I'll just be knackered at work!! England playing tonight so work is apparently gonna be rammed!!

Omg girls I'm addicted to watching say yes to the dress lol

6 days till scan lol xx

Haha I love that program!! Unlucky about the busy nights work but hopefully it'll mean it'll go fast :)

OH is away a lot in the summer, he prepares a lot of major sporting events so currently doing the Aegon Tennis tournament in London, good money but shit time away :(

I'm hoping work is as busy as everyone thinks it's gonna be, will definitely make the night go faster. I don't mind my weekends so much now co I know when I wake up on a Sunday after 2 night shifts that I'm on a new week, 20 weeks tomorrow!!

Must be hard him being away a lot Jemma but helps that the money is good. I wish my OH worked away sometimes lol

It's not particularly rained here today but it's wet from last nights rain.

Just having a soak in the bath, hope it wakes me up a little bit then do dinner. Need to drop the boys to my sisters for an hr coz I start work at 6 and OH doesn't finish till 6 x

Hi all just popping in. Congrats to the new genders and feeling kicks

I feel slight thumps and now and again. 3 more days until my scan :)

Hey hunni great to see you.

Just had a nap and the dream was bonkers. Dreamt I was getting ready for my csection and it was only until I walked into theatre did i realise I was only 20 weeks and I wasnt ready. The surgeon insisted that baby had to come now and they started chasing through the hospital until I bump into David Cameron and started screaming at him that I hated him.

How exciting Hunni!! Good to see you!

Dark - :haha: that is so funny!

Jox hope work goes quickly with it being busy! My hubby has just gone to the pub...don't know why he's bothering when its just gonna be chocka block!

Exciting for kicks hunni! Hope you are well x

Rain has been torrential here today, been flash floods and everything. Took jack to a birthday party earlier and we got drenched. Was horrid.

Darcley I've had weird dreams too that I had a girl but then when I changed its diaper it was all boy hahaha so funny and weird right?!

I felt baby kick like 8 times in a row finally it's been like a week with not being sure of any movements.

I am getting big have gained about 11 lbs is that too much already? I think I gained 25 w ds but that was almost 4 years ago when I got pregnant so my metabolism was was a bit better than it is now! I can't believe I'm only 3 sleeps away from my ultrasound to find out health and boy or girl eeek so excited. Today flew by I home Sunday and Monday fly by too...19 weeks on monday!

So tired today! My back is also killing me. I think it's bc of our mattress. I took a quick nap on the couch and slept better there than I have in while. I may sleep on the couch tonight

Hi hunni, hope u r well x

Work wasn't as bad as they thought it would be, I didn't think it would be. Was ok tho!

20 weeks!!! Happy 20 weeks scarlet!!! :happydance:

Ds3 has a bday party at 10am (??? What an odd time) in the morning so might take ds2 for some breakfast!! If I can get out of bed that is!!

Elmo, happy birthday. I hope Uve had a lovely day xx

Christina I was exauhsted today too I hope you get some good sleep even if it means needing to sleep on your cozy couch instead of bed! Do what you have to do the back discomfort is no fun!

Happy 20 weeks Jox & Scarlett!!

19 weeks for me! Seems crazy, it's flying by.

Christina go mattress shopping, there's nothing worse then an uncomfy mattress.

Bang on 20 weeks and OH just felt the baby kick x

Jox and Scarlett happy 20 weeks :dance: how special Jox! My DH was feeling today too but of course he stopped kicking and moving as soon as DH put his hands on :haha:

Elmo hope you've had a nice birthday xx

Hope everyone's okay x

Happy 20 weeks girls. Lucy has worms!! I just want to scream. What else is she going to get from that place.

Happy 20 weeks Jox and 19 Carly.

Dark :hugs: poor Lucy. Your dream did make me laugh!

Elmo hope you've had a lovely time celebrating.

Hunni good to see you!

Jemma, hope OH is home safe and sound.

Smiley hope the packing is going well!

Almost finishing packing for our holiday. We're off tomorrow for 11 nights. There's free wifi but only in reception so if you don't hear from me you know why! Really looking forward to seeing some more gender scans when I get back on here and hope everyone keeps well in the meantime.

:) xx

How lovely Jox!

Oh no poor Lucy! :hugs:

Scarlett - Happy 20 weeks! Have a fab holiday!

Been awake since 4am, this is happening far to often now do you think it's too early for my body to be preparing for night feeds :haha:

Have a lovely holiday scarlet, where r u off to? Xx

Ahh poor lucy!! Xx

Not a lot planned here today. Meeting my friend for a coffee after school time but that's it. Might go back to bed for an hr or so after dropping the boys off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->