November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hopeful - Lovely scan!

I'm only feeling the odd kick here and there, thought I was getting a few braxton hicks on Saturday they went on nearly all afternoon then I remembered Smiley has them so knew it was normal.

Me and OH went to a charity hockey match (OH played) on Saturday for a family that lost their daughter age 3, her heart just stopped :cry: it was so sad but wonderful to see all of the support they have.

OH has the day off today so going to try and convince him to go look at cribs/prams, DD needs nappies for baby born and I think the prem nappies work so will need a mothercare I think.

I have read everything but can't remember everything! We moved house this weekend so been mega busy and mega stressed.

Jox glad all went well at the scan :dance:

Jemma...lovely name! I love Harper. Gorgeous name. Wish we could choose a name but so difficult

Pippy gorgeous bump! Very neat! Would never guess you were carrying twins!

Almost...hope your son is okay??? Never heard of a lead test! Let's hope it was just a bad test that was contaminated?!

Hope everyone is okay. Sorry can't remember much more xx

Omg Carly that's so sad :cry: hope they raised lots of money! Good luck shopping!

Hopeful - I'm so pleased you had a lovely scan and everything was ok! Good for you for getting one.

Jemma - Lily Harper is a wonderful name!

Carly - sad situation with the 3 yo girl. Gosh :(

Dark - hopefully you'll catch up on some z's soon!

Hope everyone had a lovely father(-to-be)'s day! Xx

Thanks everyone! Found out we've got an anterior placenta but have felt this one kick from 11 weeks. But have noticed it's mostly to the sides of my tummy.

I am 20w2d today.
I can't believe I'm half way! I don't know whether or not to be freaked out I'm already half way or excited lol.

I am 20w2d today.
I can't believe I'm half way! I don't know whether or not to be freaked out I'm already half way or excited lol.

I am 50/50 lol. Time seems to be flying by. My daughter breaks up for summer holidays in 3 weeks and then that will fly by. I will be 31 weeks when she goes back.:shrug:. It just doesnt feel enough time.

I am 20w2d today.

I am 50/50 lol. Time seems to be flying by. My daughter breaks up for summer holidays in 3 weeks and then that will fly by. I will be 31 weeks when she goes back.:shrug:. It just doesnt feel enough time.

It didn't go this fast with dd! I felt like the 9 months dragged on by. This time I feel like I blinked and I am half way. It's insane.

Well I'm off to rest as I have a headache. Figure since I had to leave work early as dd is sick again I'll take advantage and rest while she is napping

Hopeful I feel my kicks mostly on the sides too let's hope our placental being anterior don't make us need c section if we want natural I want a go at natural again if you want a c-section is won't matter.

Thanks for the well wishes for my liam ladies he had a contaminated finger prick woohoo I almost cried when the nurse called. For those of you who almost rent familiar lead can be found in old homes and if children age 5 and under eat and inhale the chips or dust with lead it can actually be fatal and if not fatal it can cause mental disabilities that are irreversible it's quiet scarey. Luckily it was. false alarm I'm going to refuse finger prick so from now on and have his blood tests be through the arm only he did so well with it!

Had my 20 week appt for my little princess she was 11 ounces last week at my scan and today she was moving like crazy my dr said she couldn't believe it but I couldn't feel her since I have an anterior placenta bummer! Hoping this week is my last fifths disease blood test but I may have one more two weeks from now then I'll be in the clear! 8 weeks until my next ultrasound eeek! :)

Christina hope your headache calms down for you.

Hi everyone. My little one was a bit of a monkey and was obviously hiding behind the placenta. Her movements were less strong and she was quiet. I booked a 4d scan for 28 weeks as my birthday present :)

Almost - Glad all is ok! How worrying for you.

Dark - Lovely present for yourself.

Hello ladies, hope everyone has been well. I'd like to quickly update that we are expecting a girl. Husband and I are so happy we have not stopped doing high-fives since the scan. Anyway, that's all from me. All the best to everyone.

Hello ladies, hope everyone has been well. I'd like to quickly update that we are expecting a girl. Husband and I are so happy we have not stopped doing high-fives since the scan. Anyway, that's all from me. All the best to everyone.

Congrats :)

Congrats on your girl bay!

So I got a call from my doc on Friday about the anatomy scan that I THOUGHT went well. Turns out there's are 3 "normal variants." I have an eccentric cord insertion where the cord is inserted into the placenta in the back rather than the side.

Baby girl has an echogenic intracardiac focus on her heart AND a benign cyst on her brain. I was hysterical when I heard the news. My doc said this is all normal & nothing to really worry about. Surprisingly enough, the stories I've read on google have all had great outcomes: the issues have resolved themselves & the babies turned out perfectly healthy.

To put me more at ease I am going to meet with a genetic counselor to get more info & will be having follow up ultrasounds. I am optimistic, but still scared! Prayers would be appreciated!

Positive prayers Snow. How worrying. Hopefully it will be a positive outcome for you :)

Sno I am sorry to hear the news I have also read those cysts can go away on their own I'm the womb so fx! Hopefully all will go well I'm sure they will monitor your little baby closely :)

Bay congrats on on a girl so exciting another girl to our thread! I wonder how many girls vs boys seems like girl power on here haha.

So sorry Snow, I hope with careful monitoring the outcome will give you a healthy and strong baby girl! Keep us posted! Will think positive thoughts for you and your girl xx

Hugs Snow. My son had a cyst on his liver and an enlarged gallbladder during my whole pregnancy and then once he was born they were back to normal within days, literally. Try not to worry too much, these things really can just correct themselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->