November Nuggets ~ 2016

Halfway point reached! :happydance:
Doing well, baby's moving around as I write this. :cloud9:
Trying to get a bit productive today. It's bloody hot out so I feel pretty sluggish at times!

Yesterday after our 20 week scan, DH immediately went to work on the nursery, haha. It was quite adorable!

That's cute Katie X

Dark, it's fab for the good movements. I love it. My friend actually saw my belly move earlier lol

Has my consultant appt today. Still wasn't my consultant so thought I'd have a fight on but nope, 2 weekly growth scans starting in a couple of weeks!! Would of been at 25+ weeks but no clinic that day so first growth scan is 24+4 (3 weeks today). Then it's 2 weekly so everything will start flying by lol

Not sure I said the other day but Monday we went and put the deposit down on our pram :) xx

Dark that's pretty high for movement amazing isn't it?! I wonder if my little girls foot was stuck near my ribs right under my right breast it hurt so bad for a minute and I had to sit and atop washing dishes then it went away haha they are beating us up in there. I haven't felt too much movement compared to last week she easy moving like crazy but hopefully it's just because of my anterior placenta.

Hope all are well today is my last day of school with my kiddos then tomorrow I clean up the class with my cotes cheers can't wait to get to relax soon. It also my birthday today so will dine out the weekend and maybe see shallows with dh

Happy birthday almost!

Smiley - I know anterior placenta doesn't require c section but I am heading towards one as I had problems with DD getting stuck. I don't know if having an anterior placenta will push them towards not offering one to me and making me give birth naturally which I don't want.

Baby has been really wriggly today - can feel kicks in the left groin and right groin. Have pretty much had movement all day - not enough to feel from the outside!

Less than a week until my fetal medicine appt and to see this little one!

Hi ladies!

Quick update from me as I had my 20 week scan today! We are still team :yellow: #sorrynotsorry and baby is doing fantastic!
Growing nicely, all its organs are developing correctly, lots of movement, etc. We're very relieved. I've always had a very cautious attitude about this pregnancy but this will finally help me to really, really enjoy it and believe it. Can't wait to start the nursery and shopping for baby now!

Question - they're saying baby is a bit bigger, about 3 days ahead, so that would put me at 20+2 instead of 19+6. Should I adjust my ticker or would you say leave it as is?

Finally, I've started feeling movement a little here and there at night, and since yesterday its gotten more pronounced! :cloud9:

Yay for staying team yellow! We are team yellow also and have our 20 week scan tomorrow. If you can be strong and stay team yellow we can too. So glad i saw this today it helps me not break. Lol. It's so hard!

Just a quick pop in, have my MIL here visiting so haven't been online much at all. Thanks for all the lovely comments...I have popped a fair bit this week, I think there's going to be a big difference in my 22 week pic. Will read back through the last weeks posts properly later :)

Yay for staying team yellow! We are team yellow also and have our 20 week scan tomorrow. If you can be strong and stay team yellow we can too. So glad i saw this today it helps me not break. Lol. It's so hard!

Oh yeah I'm tempted at times for sure... and I def understand why one would want to know. But gosh, the element of surprise just wins out for me. It makes this journey even more exciting!
Good luck at your scan & you can do it! Xx

Jox - Glad your scans are sorted, what pram have you chosen?

Almost - Happy birthday for yesterday :flower:

I've got a GP appointment this afternoon, I've been feeling really uncomfortable just above my belly button, it feels like it's ripping across, then last night I noticed a pea sized lump where the pain has been, really hoping it's not a hernia :nope:

Midwife said to go to GP so see what they say.

DD's sports day today :happydance:

Scan went great today! Our clinic now does a vaginal to measure your cervix at 20 weeks and mine was long and closed! Yay! All measurements looked great. Baby is already 14 oz and was wiggling around so much! We stayed team yellow. Can't believe we did it!

Attachments

• 20160624_095158.jpg
    20160624_095158.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Scan went great today! Our clinic now does a vaginal to measure your cervix at 20 weeks and mine was long and closed! Yay! All measurements looked great. Baby is already 14 oz and was wiggling around so much! We stayed team yellow. Can't believe we did it!

Gorgeous! Glad you had a great scan! And yes YOU DID IT :lol: well done! x

Carly it does sound like a hernia! :(

Yay for good scan and well done on staying team yellow :lol:

Hi ladies been a busy day. I have been up since 4 am watching the referendum results and then had to leave for my final scan. Baby is doing fine and she is healthy.

I have decide a change of name and love my new name (Melody)

@Carly Hope that your okay.

Attachments

• 13507126_746493502154799_1895672455509421665_n.jpg
    13507126_746493502154799_1895672455509421665_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Carly how did your appt go? Hope it can be resolved if a hernia I don't know much about those.

Beautiful scans kls and dark!

Weather's been nice here so we are outside a lot and am not on the phone much :haha: everything's good over here. Felt him kick at 18w6d :happydance:
Happy (b)elated Birthday almost!

Hi ladies been a busy day. I have been up since 4 am watching the referendum results and then had to leave for my final scan. Baby is doing fine and she is healthy.

I have decide a change of name and love my new name (Melody)

@Carly Hope that your okay.

Thanks Carly how did your appt go? Hope it can be resolved if a hernia I don't know much about those.

Beautiful scans kls and dark!

Lovely scans :happydance: mines at 4pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->