November Nuggets ~ 2016

Dark that's so sad. In the group I'm in we have had one baby delivered at 21 weeks due to having no kidneys :( now there's a lady who is 20 weeks and may be delivering in around a month because cord is wrapped around babies neck many times :(

Deuce hope you feel better soon I have heard that ear infections make you feel so poorly!! X

Sorry I've not been on here in ages - hope everyone is well.

Dark, I'm so sorry to hear about that lady in your group, that's so sad.

Deuce I hope you feel better soon. I currently have a killer cold and am sure it's in my sinuses and I feel rubbish after just 48 hours!

Welcome wannabump!

And sorry for all the stuff I've missed out on!!

Elmo - I was looking at a snuzpod. Thinking that or chico or bed nest but that's as far as I've got.

Apart from the pushchair and getting DD clothes out of the loft, we've done NOTHING!! It's cos DD's new room still isn't finished so I've got nowhere to store anything for #2. Plastering is finally all done, but I've been chasing carpenter for weeks and until he does wardrobe and skirting then we can't get any further forward :grr:

Deuce - Hope your meds work and it clears up soon.

Scarlett - How annoying, I hope he hurries up and gets back to you!

Scarlet the Chico looks good for having a lot more room to keep baby next to you for longer but I don't have enough room next to my bed for one. When you see them
In person the Chico is quite a bit bigger than the snuz pod but I still think the snuz pod will last plenty of time, plus I like that with the snuz pod i still kind of have a Moses basket to take into the living room as the crib lifts off the stand x

Hi everyone

Please can I be added to the front page- I'm due 16th December although I'll be having a c section (had two previously) so more than likely to have baby a week early.

I have had my 20 week scan and I'm having a little boy. It would have been nice to have a girl (as I have two boys already) but I'm still happy and can't wait to meet him.

Welcome & congrats!

I'll add you to the front page.

Deuce hope your meds work for you! Ear infections can be so painful owch!

I've been so busy going through stored clothing we saved of ds in case we had another boy but it's a girl so selling all clothes to used clothing store for cash or store credit to buy girl clothes and bigger clothes for dh. Trying to save money with being out of work now but boy it's a lot of work sorting through all these things and the stores turn down perfectly good things!

Pleased you're on the mend Deuce! I'm working from home today so that's helped :)

Good luck with the clothes Almost, sorry I've missed that you're not working any more - was that your choice?

Thanks for the info Elmo! I really liked the look of the snuzpod with the stand but I've not seen either of them for real, only online. Can you make it level to the bed then and open between your mattress and theirs?

xx

Yes its height adjustable scarlet and it attached to your bed it will even attach to our divan bed as long straps will go all the way around our mattress securing the frame to our bed, then I can just unzip the size of the pod anytime so that it's open for safe bed sharing or feeding him laying down but can also have it zipped up and kept seperate for if I wanted to xx

Feeling Baby kick more :cloud9: and DH finally felt him kick too :D
Other than that i am SO glad we now have air conditioning upstairs in the bedrooms!

Sorry I've not been around for a few days.

Sorry to hear some of u r poorly but hopefully on the mend now!!

All ok here. Was back at court for those of u who've had to put up with me moaning about it and luckily it's all done and went my way. Such a relief.

7 days till first growth scan. As for baby bits we've not done much lol we've order the pram but only paid a quarter lol got 3 little outfits plus a couple of sleep suits and I bought a snowsuit today. Also got her a pair of shoes and a couple of little bow headband things lol we go away end of August so will be getting a space saver cot when we get back. Have been debating between straight to space saver cot or to go with the Chico lullago or next2me but think we r going straight with the cot. Still need to get bottles, steriliser, bibs, muslins then some nappies and wipes. Probably won't get much else till she's here xx

Thanks deuce. Definitely a weight lifted and can focus on the future now xx

Scarlett no worries! I was in Ina infant toddler room and the school year ended end of June however I'm choosing to be a stay at home mom now! It seems silly to go back a couple months and not quite fair to the toddlers and babies who would get attached to me by then.

Jox fantastic news what a huge weight off your shoulders!

I was still dealing with insurance mixup with my fet bill almost 2000 just for transfer day but luckily I think it's being covered so a big weight off feels nice!

I got a beautiful floral crib sheet for the nursery and my car seat will arrive the 13th things slowly comming along!

Hope all are well!

Sorry been AWOL! Not really finding the time to comment at the moment! I have been reading everything though!

Hope everyone is well! Xxx

Morning all! Not much to report except I'm glad it's Friday and a two day break from school runs lol and yay for 24 weeks today!! V-day! X

Jox - glad court's finished and that it concluded in your favor. Must feel really good to finally be able to move on from that!

Elmo - happy Vday! :happydance:

Deuce - My appetite may be a bit increased, or I might just think it is because I eat more smaller meals during the day. I cannot fit big meals into my stomach anymore at this point :haha:

Today my cousin's wife is getting a C-section... I don't know the details except that she 34 weeks and her baby measures 4 weeks smaller :(
I hope everything turns out OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->