November Nuggets ~ 2016

Almost, its never too early! Getting things gradually is better than buying it all last minute! We already have our full travel system :)

Deuce - Hope you're feeling better! Glad you could leave work, too!

Almost - nothing like being prepared and spreading the costs!

Wtt - what cosleeper did you use? We'd like to keep baby in here with us as long as possible this time, so something that lasts beyond the six months and let's baby cosleep would be great!

In other news, dh got to feel baby kick this morning, it was really lovely. Baby also gave my daughter a kick too, but I think it'll be a few more weeks before she realises that it's baby 😂

Thanks ladies glad I'm not the only one stalling up on items early! I have a snap and go which I love so light weight send easy to set up for trips to the mall and elsewhere so I actually plan on using that the most. My son is 3 so not sure if I should just have him walk now or not hell be almost 3.5 when baby comes but he still thinks it's funny to run off so I'm not sure how it's all going to work nervous eek!

WTT thanks for the recommendation I do really want baby right by my side this time!

Deuce glad you got to relax at home hope you can get hold of your on call obgyn if necessary! I always call for peace of mind with things they probably think I'm a crazy woman haha.

Almost- I have the moses basket, travel system, changing matt and all of the clothes. I also have nappies and wipes.
Hope you feel better soon Duece mum.

I've started shopping for real, too! Today we're going to a baby outlet store to buy a few of the essentials, like a mattress for the crib DH is going to make, a baby bath system, etc. Better to do it now than be far too overwhelmed later!

Anyone struggling to get comfy? I spent ages last night tossing and turning. Even when I finally got off to sleep I still woke up loads. I always sleep on my side. Might be time to invest in one of those pillows.

Almost - It's never too early, I bought a perfect prep while TTC :haha: because it was on sale!

Deuce - Hope your feeling better now :hugs:

It's awful when you feel rubbish and can't take anything you normally would.

Cupcake - How lovely for them feeling kicks :cloud9:

Hi hunni - Hope you are well :hugs:

Mine. Its really frustrating haha. I have only had two strong movements but nothing since. She is a little monkey.

Anyone struggling to get comfy? I spent ages last night tossing and turning. Even when I finally got off to sleep I still woke up loads. I always sleep on my side. Might be time to invest in one of those pillows.

Yes! last night DH and I slept on our L shaped sofa just so I could get comfy. I did this in my last pregnancy at the end. Never thought i'd have to do it mid way this time. Have awful pelvic pain starting. :(

Deuce - Great ticker!

Hopeful - :( oh no, I hope it's not SPD related :hugs:

I thought I had hayfever symptoms this morning, but they have gotton worse throughout the day, now I can't breath through my nose and I am struggling to type this because my eyes won't stop running!

Just got the kids in bed, so going to tidy toys away then relax.

Lucy wont go to bed. She screamed her head off for ages. So she is watching Maya the bee which I cant stand. Its so boring lol

Lucy wont go to bed. She screamed her head off for ages. So she is watching Maya the bee which I cant stand. Its so boring lol
Haha my Riley likes Maya too... always asks to watch it in my room pre bedtime :dohh:

I haven't posted in a while, loading this site on my phone is such a hassle at times but I do read to keep up with you lovely ladies :hugs: Hello and welcome duecemom, congratulations on twins :D how exciting !!

I don't really have a lot to contribute, I'm getting a lot of lower region pain (pelvic?) towards the end of the day, sometimes quite painful to walk... not sure what that's about :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing alright :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"